Manhwa - [Webtoon] Solo Leveling | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa [Webtoon] Solo Leveling

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
As far as I know it's just not back from the end of it's season yet.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I have caught up (to chapter 88)! The art really is stunning and my favourite part of the whole series.
While I'm not impressed by the story itself (nor the characters), I do think it's pretty entertaining and I want to know what happens next.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Glad you picked it up Marm. I like it too.

Kinda wish they main character was a little more like he was starting out. But the art is fun. And I actually like some of the supporting characters.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Ah, totally agree with that! The MC was pretty likeable in the beginning in my opinion, but that changed when he got his powers. He feels a bit flat right now, I kind of want to see some more emotions/weaknesses.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Me too. Not really expecting it though. In manhwa especially there is a tendency to making male leading characters... like this. Which is a shame because some emotional vulnerability can be a great thing.

Still, I really am liking some of these side characters. Like this new dark elf girl. She's been a fun addition. So is the young guy trying to lead a guild, I'd like some more stuff with him. And that whole team he went with as miner. Lots of characters I'd like to see more of.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Exactly, makes a character more relatable and more human. I do quite like how fear is portrayed in side characters, suppose we can't really ask for more haha.

Yes that elf girl! I like her alot, and really do hope we'll be seeing more of her in the future. Also pretty interested in the other S/Nation class hunters, considering we haven't seen a lot of them so far.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
The light novel explores further into the emotional side of things, it also covers a lot more of the character thoughts than the webtoon does.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Should check the light novel out then!

The new chapter is up btw :nod
The mother is finally awake! The potion worked, nice to see this little family moment in the series.
Quite like the S class healer, interesting character considering he doesn't want to be a hunter at all.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Now that you guys read it you will notice the xenophobia of the author of the novel the more you read it the more the story gets ruined.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I caught up with chapter 90.

I enjoyed it,will follow from now on.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Not much traction in this thread :( anyway the coming arc promises to be amazing, just that chapter 92 - 95 wont be that great but anyway im loving this cartoon

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just don't always keep up to date on it. Really enjoy the series. And I like the group of S-Rank hunters that showed up. Pretty interesting bunch.

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Haha just don't get your hopes up guys...this is Solo Leveling we are talking about :D But I have to say this short filler was quite enjoyable.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hello guys, I was bored and decided to make a video of chapter 98. If anyone is interested it can be found in the link below:

Download and watch. Some feedback would be nice. I could honestly continue making videos but I'll upload them to google drive and not Youtube because me no like copy strikes XD.

White Rabbit

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Nice Video... thanks for sharing!

1. I sugguest you only put the shaking-effect on panels without text or reading will become annoying after a while.
2. If you're displaying a vertically structured comic on a horizontal display, you'll get a lot of empty space on the screen. Maybe try zooming in on the panels and let the camera slowly move down before zooming out and showing the whole thing.

I'm pretty excited for chapter 100 next week... do u think Goto will be able to put a scratch on killer-ant before our hero shows up?

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Nice Video... thanks for sharing!

1. I sugguest you only put the shaking-effect on panels without text or reading will become annoying after a while.
2. If you're displaying a vertically structured comic on a horizontal display, you'll get a lot of empty space on the screen. Maybe try zooming in on the panels and let the camera slowly move down before zooming out and showing the whole thing.

I'm pretty excited for chapter 100 next week... do u think Goto will be able to put a scratch on killer-ant before our hero shows up?
I don't like to spoil other people. I, myself read the novel so just wait and see what happens haha.

Petrit Zeneli

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One thing that still fucks me over about Solo Leveling is how did the system not give Sung Jin Woo the ability to understand languages by autotranslating them and give him the ability to speak every language as well..I mean, c'mon, surely that could've been an Intelligence upgrade too?

Also, am I tripping or does Sung Jin Woo and Shiba Tatsuya look alike?

Sung Jin Woo..

Shiba Tatsuya..

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
One thing that still fucks me over about Solo Leveling is how did the system not give Sung Jin Woo the ability to understand languages by autotranslating them and give him the ability to speak every language as well..I mean, c'mon, surely that could've been an Intelligence upgrade too?
In fact, every monster was brought by the system for Jin-Woo, so the translating only applies to them. ( As the system kinda serves the *********.)