Hangout - Waifu Wars 2019 - Hangout | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2019 - Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Counterpoint. It's called Kingdom Hearts 3.

Which proves one of two things. Either the plot is so convoluted that the writer couldn't actually keep track or he actually can't count. I suspect both. So I was trying to be nice and let it go but have it your way.:catshrug
Not my fault that you only play inferior games. :kappa

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not my fault that you only play inferior games. :kappa
Say what you will, I prefer developers than can count.

X-Com 2 is not called X-Com Epilogue Intro 3.14 Requiem. Because that would be stupid.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Welp... I expected that to happen. I had a lot of fun and I find it funny that I had 9 votes... the same as the others from the bracket :XD
Thanks to all the peeps who supported Kaguya till the bitter end! :wtf

And good luck to the remaining campaigners and their awesome waifus! \o/

Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
@Asako Welp, I guess I have to campaign against you next year then.

It’s unfortunate someone had to compare her to Holo, because I hate being reminded of that stupid wolf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Jammin Good to know your shitfu likes to nearly kill herself with dehydration and ethanol poisoning.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Asako Welp, I guess I have to campaign against you next year then.

It’s unfortunate someone had to compare her to Holo, because I hate being reminded of that stupid wolf.
Did you watch tate no yuusha ? In personality raphtalia and holo are like night and day (and I also have no idea why you hating on holo she a great character), it's just a meme because both tate no yuusha and spice and wolf have Kemonomimi characters and merchandise.

But if so then I'll be ready and I'll campaign way harder

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Do you watch tate no yuusha ? In personality raphtalia and holo are like night and day (and I also have no idea why you hating on holo she a great character), it's just a meme because both tate no yuusha and spice of wolf have Kemonomimi characters and merchandise.

But if so then I'll be ready and I'll campaign way harder
No I don’t.

I am not generally fond of fantasy anime like SH, so I attend to avoid it.

Holo’s introduction was her saying she cheated a village’s natural business cycle because of prayer, in which I dropped S and W.

If you fuck with economics, you’re worst girl.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
No I don’t.

I am not generally fond of fantasy anime like SH, so I attend to avoid it.

Holo’s introduction was her saying she cheated a village’s natural business cycle because of prayer, in which I dropped S and W.

Wow you basically drop it before even giving Spice and wolf any chance, same with holo, she didn't really cheat form what I remember ??
Btw what do u mean by SH?

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Wow you basically drop it before even giving Spice and wolf any chance, same with holo, she didn't really cheat form what I remember ??
Shield Hero.

Also, Mercantilism bores me, so I stick with [C] for my economics anime.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dont try to reason with her Asako, she's a demihuman hater since those old times. You cant reason with someone that idolizes Loli Hitler :fan

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Dont try to reason with her Asako, she's a demihuman hater since those old times. You cant reason with someone that idolizes Loli Hitler :fan

Ok that’s funny.
I voted for Senko, doesn’t that count for anything?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
B R U H, I know I'm late on this one BUT holy shit what was that 3rd round result between Sakura and Chika? DAMN I haven't seen a call that bad since Liam Ryan got paid a mark when he Jackie Chan'd big Maxy Gawn in the back (Yes that's recent but that's how bad AFL umpiring is at times). Thery're both gentle souls yet people revel in betraying them and doing them wrong. Look at how gentle they are.

You wouldn't hurt big Maxy, so why would you hurt Sakura and vote for Chika? Absolutely disgraceful, and rigged too given the mod vote. This is disgustingly DISAPPOINTING. See, look at these two gentle souls. How could you do this to big Maxy, and more importantly to Sakura? WORST CALL this Waifu Wars so far.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 with the late to the party salt, fantastic.
If I wanted late to the party I'd look at you still not acknowledging my birth a good quarter of a year after it's been (not that it actually matters lmao but needed something to reference here). I can't believe you fail to celebrate the day of the Sir with me and the good Sir people, and then go and vote for the girl with the bow instead of the high quality Sakura. As a Rindou fan yourself, and a self-proclaimed IRL Rindou you do the sense of good taste an injustice my lady. I must recommend you change your ways now before it is too late.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
If I wanted late to the party I'd look at you still not acknowledging my birth a good quarter of a year after it's been (not that it actually matters lmao but needed something to reference here). I can't believe you fail to celebrate the day of the Sir with me and the good Sir people, and then go and vote for the girl with the bow instead of the high quality Sakura. As a Rindou fan yourself, and a self-proclaimed IRL Rindou you do the sense of good taste an injustice my lady. I must recommend you change your ways now before it is too late.
I..am sorry I missed your birthday. I mainly stay to the mahjong discord.

Also, I voted based on who had large....girls.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I..am sorry I missed your birthday. I mainly stay to the mahjong discord.
I'm... sorry. I shouldn't even joke about something like that purely for the effect of cheap salt and what seemed like a funny haha moment. Literally nothing to be sorry for haha, so don't feel bad.

Also, I voted based on who had large....girls.

If you'd have seen Heaven's Feel you know Sakura beats her in EVERY way :kappa Sakura FUCKS, and by that I mean
Fucking
Unbeliviably
Caring,
Kind,
Sweet.
If I had to make a cocktail in the bar dedicated to her it'd be sweet, refreshing and reassuring that you've got something utterly divine on your lips. Actually, challenge accepted. One day soon I'll make a Sakura cocktail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nii

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm still pissed off at you guys for making Takagi lose.

Oh wait it was 17-17. It's a mod vote. I'm a mod and really awesome yaaayyy I got this.

Imagine my dismay getting picked off like that. I knew I should've been born a cute girl like revo.

Not to mention there was a lot of age questions being brought forward. You guys are mentally under the age of 17 so please stop with that.

But I get the message. Flat is not where it's at. I'll come running to the next WWs prepared:

Just hope your scouting improves. You have 11 months or so to reflect.

B R U H, I know I'm late on this one BUT holy shit what was that 3rd round result between Sakura and Chika? DAMN I haven't seen a call that bad since Liam Ryan got paid a mark when he Jackie Chan'd big Maxy Gawn in the back (Yes that's recent but that's how bad AFL umpiring is at times). Thery're both gentle souls yet people revel in betraying them and doing them wrong. Look at how gentle they are.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, how many ppl on this forum can understand this :lmao

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, how many ppl on this forum can understand this :lmao
Just as many or maybe slightly more people than those who get this supercoach reference:

Because he TONNED UP HOLY SHIT. AND IT WORKS BECAUSE SAKURA ALSO DESERVED A TONNE MORE VOTES

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Brandish you kinda late at being salty 👀

Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.