Art - Volume Covers and Official Art Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't have minded a volume or two of SoL instead of these collages :emobirb .

Heartwarming nevertheless. I love that group hug.

Last edited:

pamuchi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
When it gets translated, will someone make a thread for it? With this clearly changes the whole perspective of the ending and its worth to discuss it.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
With this clearly changes the whole perspective of the ending and its worth to discuss it.
Are you sure ? It does not seem to me, indeed it seems that it confirms what we already knew, good or bad.

Then yes, any new information is always well-liked.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
When it gets translated, will someone make a thread for it? With this clearly changes the whole perspective of the ending and its worth to discuss it.
I think it can just be discussed in the final chapter thread?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Some translation:

8-Page Special [1/8]

“Father, mother, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, Rokuta” [Because I received help from a lot of people, Nezuko and I were able to return]

* Too many sacrificed their lives But everyone worked together to accomplished our [shared goal]**

[5/8]

Zen: “Eh—— The house is not abandoned at all!” Tan: “It’s because Grandpa Saburo and everyone from the village cleaned for us.” “There is (even) a letter.” Nezu: “They even changed the tatami and drawers to new ones,” “These things are expensive...” *

[5.5/8

Tan: “Let’s go return our [thanks/gratitude]** next time.” Zen: “This is where Tanjiro and Nezuko grew up...” “It looks so [warm]***.” Tan: “Heheh” *shy emoji*

[6/8]

Ino: “WHAT’S THIS!! // THERE ARE SCRATCH MARKS ON THERE!!” “I HAVE NEVER SEEN SCRATCHES LIKE THESE FROM A BEAST!!”* Tan: “No, Inosuke // This was used to measure the height for the family” “We mark down the names of the children to mark their growth” Ino: “WHAT!!”

no [CONT.]: “I WANT TO BE MEASURED TOO!!” “I WILL BE TALLER THAN ANY OF THESE SCRATCHES!! // HURRY HURRY” (*puts up his arms*) Nezuko: “Older brother, Inosuke, let’s do it later” “If we don’t hurry and clean the sun will set.” Ino (crying and whining): “NOW!! NOW!!”

[6.5/8] Nezuko: “Now, now—“ (You need to put down your arms) Ino: “Wuuwuu” ** Zen: “Inosuke is too naive.”

[7/8] I dreamt of a [bright]* future- [-(Of) Loved ones smiling]** Before meeting their fate- (of eventual end/death) -They live happily (ever after) Their lives- (Letters in the box say “Will”) -Were not threatened by cruel violence Wishing-

[8/8] -by that time, (this sentence continues from the last text box of “Wishing-“) even if I’m not beside the others that everyone would still continue to live (I) Hope that you strive to live If you were me,- -(you) Would definitely say the same thing.

Extra page of chapter 205

1/6] “I like to sleep” Recently I keep dreaming about grandma // so I want to keep sleeping When I was in kindergarten, when I told my grandma I wanted to go play outside Grandma told me stories about demons from long ago

[2/6] When I asked about what happen to the people who passed away Grandma told me (that) // They must have reincarnated and living happily with their dearest ones Suddenly // Older brother got mad and said that those are all lies

“Because I don’t have memories of my past life” “Grandma is lying” But // if we keep them in our minds, maybe they would be able to reincarnate and live somewhere on this world happily ever after

[3/6] Then grandma hummed and nodded her head agreeing/in agreement [(while) padding my head]* “Yes” “Great great grandpa, great great grandma, and everyone” “Defeated man-eating demons so you don’t need to be scared/to worry” I Like grandma’s gentle hans the most

[4/6] [As long as (we can) lessen some of the sadness or loneliness (We would/could) Still feel comforted]* Once I said that Older brother, who has been facing the opposite side, sniffled (his nose) And replied “Mmh” (to me) Demon too

5.5/6] [My life is no different]** == [5 - FOOT NOTE] * Dir. trans: “Everyone’s life is a story.” ** Dir. trans: “My life is also my own story with me being the main character/standing in center stage.”

[6/6] 100 years ago, 200 years ago // Even thousands of years ago However many people there were, however many every stories there are My [family]* People I don’t know [They all have their own stories that only they know (I’m) Sure there are many, many of them]**
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More images

-Toujurou is Senjurou's grandchild. Has a very positive attitude and will respond with "Thank you!" even when people insult him. Has a strong heart.

-One of the policemen is Sanemi's grandchild, named Sanehiro. The Genya lookalike is his junior police officer. They get along like brothers but aren't related.

-Mitsuri and Obanai's reincarnations have 5 children together.

-Kiriya is still friends with Yushirou.

-Uzui Tenma has 7 other siblings.

-Kanata has the nickname "First love thief". Doesn't have a girlfriend.

-Sumihiko dreams of working at a zoo when he grows up. Favorite animal is the slow loris.

-Touko knows Yoshiteru is a capable boy when he puts his mind to it so she wants him to straighten out. She wants to be a prosecutor when she grows up. Yoshiteru was only able to get into highschool because Touko helped him study.

-Yoshiteru got hit by a truck while protecting his younger sister (he and Touko have two little sisters, pictured) once. Touko gave appropriate first aid and he survived without any lasting injuries. Is a good-natured kid at heart even though he acts dodgy all the time. Is eating a marshmallow in this picture.

-Aoba is Inosuke and Aoi's grandson. When he lost his job he went to the park to cry where Sumihiko was also crying. They became friends and played badminton. He has a younger brother.

-Tomioka Giichi is Giyuu's grandson. not reincarnation.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Translation

redon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Got new Kimetsu no Yaiba books!!

First one is the Artbook, called "Kimetsu no Yaiba - Koyoharu Gotōge Artbook Ikuseiso".

And new Databook too, called "Kimetsu no Yaiba Official Fanbook: Kisatsutai Kenbunroku 2".