Discussion - Vive la révolution | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Vive la révolution

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a bit off topic, but I have been wondering about that. Rachel is still an irregular on paper. She does not have the strengh, but she may have the fate.
Yet, Gustang called her a cockroach (or whatever), yet he still benefited from her (and not many can be that useful to him). She is clearly special. Gustang can't see it ?

Rachel may be an insufferable character, but I see her has having a lot of fate/potential to impact the story. She is an irregular after all. She is even an irregular among irregulars.
Of course he sees it. Headon sent her up to FUG and ultimately Gustang knowing full-well what she is. Gustang just suffers he ugly face for the hell of it? And Akryung as well?

Nah, she's obviously still a useful tool for him. I still want to know what her wishes were.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Of course he sees it. Headon sent her up to FUG and ultimately Gustang knowing full-well what she is. Gustang just suffers he ugly face for the hell of it? And Akryung as well?

Nah, she's obviously still a useful tool for him. I still want to know what her wishes were.
It seems they were imposible even for Gustang
or she asked for Baam’s head.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lyb’s actions make way more sense now! The 4th Squadron is supposed to work with the LPB Army against the PB! Kallavan’s Squadron would have F’d everything up! Now you have to question if Adori is potentially a Rev