Wanted: Artist - Untalanted Manga Artist just to design my characters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist Untalanted Manga Artist just to design my characters

Ulquiorra73

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Im looking for any type of manga artist at all (even if you cant draw lol).
I just need my characters drawn is all.
(I have the descriptions in my notes).
And if possibly my Manga im developing gets somewhere (i dont mind if it doesnt.) I will add credit of the Manga Artist who created my characters

My manga isnt starting off in manga but as a novel that i just finished. I just need the characters at the front of the novel so people have an idea of what my characters look like.

My current goal is just to create a manga/novel and publish it. I dont really mind if it doesnt get noticed at all but as long as its out there its all i need. I have a few places i want to publish it, but before that i just need the characters to be designed. If it somehow magically gets noticed from japan , then that would be cool. (But to bad if it doesnt get noticed at
all, as long as its out there is all that matters to me)

My characters are basically stolen and copyrighted from naruto and bleach, but i researched and found out that as long as i make the characters appearance a bit different and name different, it wont be copyrighted and i cant be sued.

The characters i currently have for my manga are
Naruto: Hyuga Neji, Uchiha Itachi , Senju Hashirama, Konohamaru sexy jutsu etc ....
I just need their appearance to be adjusted a little bit..

My manga is about:
Shāman hunting shaman outlaws, and the main character wanting to become the Shāman King

Ulquiorra73

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Im looking for any type of Manga artist (even if you cant draw) to design just one of my manga characters before i publish my manga/novel.
(Also I will add credit of the Manga Artist)

Contact details via facebook:

1. Hiroka Kazaia - temporarily suspicious by fb for having a manga character as display photo

2. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017769904877 - current fb account

Mangaman390

Reaction score
Country
Israel
If you want i know how to draw well and will be glad to help