Discussion - Tower of God Pairing Thread | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

Which do you want to see become Baam's girl(s) (Pick up to 3)?

• Total voters

zoradante1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
how rachel gained the same vote count as maschenny who has greatest body on Tower of god with her wicked curves?????????

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
how rachel gained the same vote count as maschenny who has greatest body on Tower of god with her wicked curves?????????
Because I edited my vote and took Maschenny off my choices. I liked her a lot better when she was more of an idea. Looks aside, the reality is a bit less appealing.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Because I edited my vote and took Maschenny off my choices. I liked her a lot better when she was more of an idea. Looks aside, the reality is a bit less appealing.
I kind of liked maschenny much more than other princess we saw till now,and it's quite likely it will contiunue to be unless adori and enne comes to play. I would choose harem route of coursely if it's possible but if it's not possible then having adori,enne and maschenny would be much better than others since three of them are MILFs ehem. Maschenny is great btw,i don't understand why you find her less appealing. She literally has the greatest body combined with her sadist and bloodthirsty nature i would literally let her step on and fart over me just to clap her.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who cares?
Baam likely doesn’t get the luxury of marriage for love
Well, I suppose Baam would care, as well as the audience that doesn't it want to be arranged or false?

Not only that, I doubt it will work out as Rei thinks.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone really believe Baam really cares, or ever will? Aren't these just hopeful ships after all?
Yup, I believe. I have a good feeling that Chestnut is going to keep growing throughout the story. ⬆
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't to be honest. He showed 0 romantic interest towards her so far and I don't see that changing. My guess would be somebody completely new.
Baam doesn't get the concept of romance well. Love doesn't just happen by accident. It's a process. With more time, will come more progress towards the feeling of love for Baam. Androssi is my final option because part of her character theme centers around the concept of love. She is not a 'loving' person to the people around her, but I believe her character will positively develop to express herself more sensibly around the people she cares about.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
SIU said TOG will have more romance than a normal shounen(or something along this lines).And post workshop battle he said ,"Heroine still has a long way to go".Unless of course he changed his mind,i think Baam will fall in love in future with someone.He hasn't yet showed any romantic feelings towards anyone because i think the Heroine hasn't appeared yet.And i believe the Heroine is Anne.I have pointed out quite a few similarities between them in this thread.I ship them so hopefully both of them end up with each other.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yup, I believe. I have a good feeling that Chestnut is going to keep growing throughout the story. ⬆
I'm all for differing opinions, and I respect yours. But, I think you might be in the minority here, not that that matters per se.

If Baam started as a newborn when ToG started, he'd be starting ACTUAL PUBERTY irl any minute now. But, he started at an even more advanced age than 1-day old.

He's shown not even an inkling of romantic of physical desire or response.

SIU said TOG will have more romance than a normal shounen(or something along this lines).And post workshop battle he said ,"Heroine still has a long way to go".Unless of course he changed his mind,i think Baam will fall in love in future with someone.He hasn't yet showed any romantic feelings towards anyone because i think the Heroine hasn't appeared yet.And i believe the Heroine is Anne.I have pointed out quite a few similarities between them in this thread.I ship them so hopefully both of them end up with each other.
IMO, SIU has too many loose threads going, and keeps adding more. He can't keep up. He might have had the intent, but we're 500++ fucking chapters in now. Precisely when, if ever, would this even become a theme at all?

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
You guys, I realize I've been going about this the wrong way. We've all seen the writing on the wall for this inevitable ship. There's obviously no sexual tension for Baam with any female characters, and there's good reason for that. The hole in his dead heart is already being warmed by another... Khun has thrust his firefish deep inside Baam already.

Now, I'm not saying Khun walks Baam on a leash or anything (at least in public), but it's pretty clear who wears the pants let's be honest. That's OK, a relationship can't have two leaders after all.

Instead of banging my head against a wall hoping Baam will act like a man, I realized I'm only hurting myself. How could anyone with that doll-face act out with any masculinity at all? That's not in his character. Sure, it's a dead skin mask of a doll-face, but a doll-face all the same. I made the mistake of thinking the god of the outside brought Baam back completely dead inside - the personality version of a smooth-down-there-Ken-doll. But, I didn't pick up on the sideways glances, the warm whispers of support, the strong father figure guidance that fatherless Baam desires so much. All provided by the resident Khun libertine, AA. Khuns we know having voracious sexual appetites - yet nothing was shown explicitly in the panels surrounding AA by SIU, why? That's because he lets the passion bubble silently on the page - it's there to see it if you just know to look. Sure, Baam probably really is *smooth down there* in a physical sense, but his heart is as jagged as Aguero can poke and prod its perimeters. Which is to say, a lot.

Some may have missed the subtle word play; Aguero... Eros. I admit I did as well. AA, like many a man that looks perpetually single and uninterested in the ladies (he just can't find the right one!) - much like Baam - was just living the bachelor lifestyle for show.

I'd like to commemorate the most obvious ship since floor 2, Khun and Baam.

(don't worry, child, I have you now)

(this is actually tame for a Khun that takes what he wants)

(hiding it in plain sight I see)

(a recurring situation... Baam always knows where to find support from daddy)

(presented with no comment)

(round 2? sorry about last night)

(he's mine)

(oh, no, we've been caught! y-you! you can't just barge in people's rooms like that!)

Post your favorite!
Promote your ship with fake pictures, sir? I have a genuine picture of better lovemaking.

What do you say about this cute ship with that sound effect?

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Would be cool if someone close to Bam died (like AA) and then Bam becomes all badboy and has multiple girls and kills people without second thought.
My heart cries when people want AA dead just for character development of Baam. 💔

You guys, I realize I've been going about this the wrong way. We've all seen the writing on the wall for this inevitable ship. There's obviously no sexual tension for Baam with any female characters, and there's good reason for that. The hole in his dead heart is already being warmed by another... Khun has thrust his firefish deep inside Baam already.

Now, I'm not saying Khun walks Baam on a leash or anything (at least in public), but it's pretty clear who wears the pants let's be honest. That's OK, a relationship can't have two leaders after all.

Instead of banging my head against a wall hoping Baam will act like a man, I realized I'm only hurting myself. How could anyone with that doll-face act out with any masculinity at all? That's not in his character. Sure, it's a dead skin mask of a doll-face, but a doll-face all the same. I made the mistake of thinking the god of the outside brought Baam back completely dead inside - the personality version of a smooth-down-there-Ken-doll. But, I didn't pick up on the sideways glances, the warm whispers of support, the strong father figure guidance that fatherless Baam desires so much. All provided by the resident Khun libertine, AA. Khuns we know having voracious sexual appetites - yet nothing was shown explicitly in the panels surrounding AA by SIU, why? That's because he lets the passion bubble silently on the page - it's there to see it if you just know to look. Sure, Baam probably really is *smooth down there* in a physical sense, but his heart is as jagged as Aguero can poke and prod its perimeters. Which is to say, a lot.

Some may have missed the subtle word play; Aguero... Eros. I admit I did as well. AA, like many a man that looks perpetually single and uninterested in the ladies (he just can't find the right one!) - much like Baam - was just living the bachelor lifestyle for show.

I'd like to commemorate the most obvious ship since floor 2, Khun and Baam.

(don't worry, child, I have you now)

(this is actually tame for a Khun that takes what he wants)

(hiding it in plain sight I see)

(a recurring situation... Baam always knows where to find support from daddy)

(presented with no comment)

(round 2? sorry about last night)

(he's mine)

(oh, no, we've been caught! y-you! you can't just barge in people's rooms like that!)

Post your favorite!
I almost died laughing at your post. 😂
What on earth...
Personally, I would love a subtle romance between Baam and Khun. I don't really expect attraction from either of them but a warm, tender and selfless love would be nice.❣

( Trying to prepare my heart for disappointment though.)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Promote your ship with fake pictures, sir? I have a genuine picture of better lovemaking.

What do you say about this cute ship with that sound effect?

What about " Khun, my love "?
Lol, Shibisu has that absolute bi energy.

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
Shibisu is the best girl and Khun is not even close, sir.
Ah, understandable.
* proceeds to go on a freaking war because of it*

The most well consolidated and developed ship in ToG. No wonder why the amount of fanarts it has stands on a whole another level from the rest of ships. Fanart artists aren't blind and accept the truth much quicker than average fans do.

:bob
Want to take this opportunity to state a piece of information.
Long ago in the fan- cafe interview SIU was asked to state his views on Khun×Baam since it got voted as the most favourite ship by fans. ( source: TOG wiki, 2015 Interview Questions)

SIU's answer: I look at Khun× Baam with a heart of.... father-in-lawish.
( Lol, SIU, I see what you did there. ) 😂

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Ah, understandable.
* proceeds to go on a freaking war because of it*
Khun has already someone. He is a white baldy. He was sad that Khun only cared about Bam and treated him like a speck of dust. You guessed it right: your cutie, Michael.
Look at how he describes his love for Khun. I know he's dangerous, but his love for Khun is undeniable.

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
Khun has already someone. He is a white baldy. He was sad that Khun only cared about Bam and treated him like a speck of dust. You guessed it right: your cutie, Michael.
Look at how he describes his love for Khun. I know he's dangerous, but his love for Khun is undeniable.

👁👄👁 Seems like Khun attracted a yandere. *shivers*
No problem! The firefish will give this lonely soul a warm🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥welcome.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm all for differing opinions, and I respect yours. But, I think you might be in the minority here, not that that matters per se.
Many people believe in my perspective too. I don't see how I'm in the minority for believing Baam will grow a bigger heart towards someone. How can you corroborate otherwise?
He's shown not even an inkling of romantic of physical desire or response.
Baam not expressing romantic feelings right now does not mean he won't develop them later. It's not important how he has yet to progress his emotional intelligence enough to feel or understand romantic love yet. Being busy training, preparing, and worrying about the perils around his circle of friends all the time has stunted his emotional growth somewhat.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Many people believe in my perspective too. I don't see how I'm in the minority for believing Baam will grow a bigger heart towards someone. How can you corroborate otherwise?

Baam not expressing romantic feelings right now does not mean he won't develop them later. It's not important how he has yet to progress his emotional intelligence enough to feel or understand romantic love yet. Being busy training, preparing, and worrying about the perils around his circle of friends all the time has stunted his emotional growth somewhat.
Like I said - you have your opinion and I have mine.

Mine is based on hundreds of chapters of status quo.

Yours is based on wishful thinking without any evidence or even a hint at all. It would come out of nowhere. Not that it can't, but right now making Baam a lover is not something SIU has shown any interest in doing. That's my evidence.