Question - Tower of god music/ost | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Tower of god music/ost

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hey guys! I made this thread to ask you guys about your mustic taste. Do you guys listen to some kind of music/ost when you read Tower of god? Because I do and the ost I often listen to is:

- I listen to this because it fits in to everything perfect and is very good for dramatic moments such as Enryu's appearance or when Baam is about to suprise his opponents.

I call this Urek Mazino's theme.

- This theme is perfect for Urek. Every time Urek appears it fits in to everything he does because he is simply so op and one fingers everything or always comes up with badass lines.

If you guys also listen to badass music while reading TOG. Please let me know. I really look forward to knowing because I'm really curious. It also gives me or you a chance to make our music pool bigger.

Last edited:

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I usually play something in my mind, lol. I think Urek's really is appropriate, but I always relate him to drums rather than guitars. He has a heavy, more solid behavior, guitars usually relate more to an unsheated wire such as Ran's.

Also, this song feels 'sharp', acute sounds relay to feelings of danger. And danger suits Jahad the adventurer/merciless way more than cool Guy Mazino, imho.

Main song (First one) is great. The thing I play in my mind is more like Streets of Rage Boss OST in danger moments. Feels less like a fantasy World and more like fast paced incoming danger all around you. But this music you chose works a Lot too. It speaks a Lot to the grandiose and misterious environment of the Tower.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dallar show when Bam had a showdown with Hoaqin:

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I usually play something in my mind, lol. I think Urek's really is appropriate, but I always relate him to drums rather than guitars. He has a heavy, more solid behavior, guitars usually relate more to an unsheated wire such as Ran's.

Also, this song feels 'sharp', acute sounds relay to feelings of danger. And danger suits Jahad the adventurer/merciless way more than cool Guy Mazino, imho.

Main song (First one) is great. The thing I play in my mind is more like Streets of Rage Boss OST in danger moments. Feels less like a fantasy World and more like fast paced incoming danger all around you. But this music you chose works a Lot too. It speaks a Lot to the grandiose and misterious environment of the Tower.
Dallar show when Bam had a showdown with Hoaqin:
I see, Nice theme! Works very well for dangerous moments!

Also that song felt really good in the showdown between Baam and Hoaqin.

Last edited:

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Remember Mazino when he appeared on Zygaena. Imagine him slowly being revealed in the shadows and slowly walking towards the camera, as you listen to this OST:

That's Mazino to me. :)

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Remember Mazino when he appeared on Zygaena. Imagine him slowly being revealed in the shadows and slowly walking towards the camera, as you listen to this OST:

That's Mazino to me. :)
Ooo I feel ya!!
Baam vs Data Zahard final fight

Nice!

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Baam vs Data Zahard final fight

At First I didn't see It, but the progression fits It perfectly!

It could also work for 2nd Floor hunting game.
Team Tangsooyuk after room game, celebrating:

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
This one is also pretty good in dramatic moments

This one is good for incoming danger

This one is good when a cliff hanger comes or when something big happens where everyone stops and looks and get suprised.

This one is also good if you use it for flashbacks..maybe when we see Luslec's flash back or something if you listen to the whole song.

The first 20 seconds of this one is godlike, It works perfectly when someone dangerous appears like Luslec

This one is perfect for Elaine's history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUZeSYsU0Uk&index=89&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8

This one is also very good for when Baam talks with the blue guy or GOG and wants power and why he wants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVomQtrtMTM&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8&index=86

This one is epic for a villain too, if you start it at 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRXUqsHh88&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8&index=87

Last edited:

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This one is also pretty good in dramatic moments

This one is good for incoming danger

This one is good when a cliff hanger comes or when something big happens where everyone stops and looks and get suprised.

This one is also good if you use it for flashbacks..maybe when we see Luslec's flash back or something if you listen to the whole song.

The first 20 seconds of this one is godlike, It works perfectly when someone dangerous appears like Luslec

This one is perfect for Elaine's history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUZeSYsU0Uk&index=89&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8

This one is also very good for when Baam talks with the blue guy or GOG and wants power and why he wants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVomQtrtMTM&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8&index=86

This one is epic for a villain too, if you start it at 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRXUqsHh88&list=PLAPDWKOyKEEee6tWRvZfQx5z2s9ON_Fd8&index=87
First one: showdown when all met at the entrance of Hell Train (Bam gets stopped by AA).
Second one: Mirotic Guardian battle.

The dangerous one might work for Baragav or Reflejo on the workshop.

The one you'd use for Blue Demon also Works for First scene in season1, where Bam opens the door and meets Headon. It has a misterious feeling. Might work for Floor of Death as well.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I like How its Pace is slow and calm, yet dangerous, just like Jinsung. Perfect.
Yeah, I was thinking the same too. It fits his personality so much lol.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I love the beat that comes at 34. Matches Jinsung's personality wow.

Check this one out, the beat starts at 00:50

You mean 1:34? That trembling is really heavy indeed If you mean. :)

This OST tho is more like a transition montage, a long series of events without particular plot, imho.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You mean 1:34? That trembling is really heavy indeed If you mean. :)

This OST tho is more like a transition montage, a long series of events without particular plot, imho.
I think It's 1:34

I meant like the beat that starts at 00:50. It feels like something big appears like a army or something.

FUG ARMY OOOO

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This sounds heavy and worn out, and sad. I think It fits Roen's flashback, her dieing to stop Hoaqin.

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
when there is action

Baam enter in the game to kick some asses

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I honestly think that the first video of those 4 would be perfect for Kallaban's entrance!!

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
axis

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This works interchangeably with Made in Abyss and Tower of God in my humble opinion.