Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Ameuz wasn't with Rei to spy on him. She was with Rei because she loved him. But as time passed he changed into a monster she could love no more.
Then you just go not join his enemies.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure where the Amez spy narrative comes from!!! Lol there’s absolutely nothing new she’s going learn about Traum that she didn’t already know during the climb!

Bobi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I wonder why traumerei has been having nightmares ever since he heard the name Baam. The flashback has nothing to do with V or Arlen, apart from V's accusation of Ameuz's murder. I think we're still missing some information about Traumerei's story. We don't know the whole story yet.
As for Gustang, I don't think he knows the whole story either. In my opinion, there are several books containing his memories.
It would be strange if Gustang had only erased this moment in his life, or if we're only shown this part of the story for the time being.

I don't think Traumerei is the only bastard among the family heads. As stated in Gustang's book, all thirteen of them are fishermen.
Gustang probably kept all the sins of the other twelve in his book(s) for future reference.

We'll no doubt see all the horrors the others did later in the story.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
No she was definitely spying on him. How else would Luslec know the layout of Rei's house or mystery girl the location of his secret lab?

That said, Rei didn't kill her for spying. He killed her for leaving him or if this was premeditated, to start a war.
The layout of the house isn't exactly a terribly critical information that would doom Traumerei, but I'm not sure she neccesarily must have disclosed all of it. If I remember correctly, Luslec was supposed to arrive by the window to a designated room, hence Ameuz being confused when Enkidu arrives by the door.

Mystery girl was probably looking for Luslec and investigating what happened to them, and she might have arrived to the lab by tracking his pocket's last known locations (Luslec was probably trapped there at least for a while).

And I agree she wasn't killed for being a spy (whether she was one or not, I really don't think she was ant close to being s double agent trying to bring Traumerei down). I'm just kinds confused how anyone can think she deserved to die because of what we have seen.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The layout of the house isn't exactly a terribly critical information that would doom Traumerei, but I'm not sure she neccesarily must have disclosed all of it. If I remember correctly, Luslec was supposed to arrive by the window to a designated room, hence Ameuz being confused when Enkidu arrives by the door.
Didn't say it was critical, only that she must have shared it for Luslec to be moving about the place like that.

Mystery girl was probably looking for Luslec and investigating what happened to them, and she might have arrived to the lab by tracking his pocket's last known locations (Luslec was probably trapped there at least for a while).
We saw where Luslec was being kept and it sure wasn't Rei's secret lab. Also, she didn't even know Luslec was still in the house until the person she was communicating with on the Pocket brought it up. She knew where the lab was the whole time.

And I agree she wasn't killed for being a spy (whether she was one or not, I really don't think she was ant close to being s double agent trying to bring Traumerei down).
I don't think she was a double agent or anything. She clearly started with the intention of living with him. It's only her frustration with not being allowed to climb as well Rei changing and his awful experiments that led her to give up info to the other side.

I'm just kinds confused how anyone can think she deserved to die because of what we have seen.
Only edgy people on here think she deserved death.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I wonder why traumerei has been having nightmares ever since he heard the name Baam. The flashback has nothing to do with V or Arlen, apart from V's accusation of Ameuz's murder. I think we're still missing some information about Traumerei's story. We don't know the whole story yet.
As for Gustang, I don't think he knows the whole story either. In my opinion, there are several books containing his memories.
It would be strange if Gustang had only erased this moment in his life, or if we're only shown this part of the story for the time being.

I don't think Traumerei is the only bastard among the family heads. As stated in Gustang's book, all thirteen of them are fishermen.
Gustang probably kept all the sins of the other twelve in his book(s) for future reference.

We'll no doubt see all the horrors the others did later in the story.
Right.
Why does traumerie have nightmares from something he doesn't even care about emotionally (ameuz's death).
Missing a big piece of tasty lore :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe Leviathan has that tasty lore.
Can Gustang access into Leviathan's memories?

LaudatoSiAdAstra

Reaction score
Country
Germany
This is not true. He didn't ignore it. The FHs wanted to kill Enkidu, Gustang opposed the killing and instead had Enkidu sealed.

Gustang still did erase his memories, but he didn't ignore the truth he learned from Enkidu.
I am sorry if my post wasn't clear enough, what I really tried to say is: Gustang couldn't bring himself to act on the suspicion against Träumerei cast by Enkidu, because, as I explained, he might have tried to avoid exposing another 'traitor' amongst the 'great 13' because he wouldn't have been able to handle it emotionally. But he did, as you said correctly, chose to 'preserve' the truth by sealing Enkidu instead of killing him. That was his way of fulfilling his desire to preserve 'undistorted history', while also making sure the truth, and with it the possibility of Träumerei having lied to them, will never be exposed. I think those two things do not contradict each other! And after many millenia, Gustang began to feel more and more uneasy about the erased memory of this incident, so he still has some kind of feelings left about the past.

At least that's how I would interpret why Gustang didn't investigate any further, but also did not kill Enkidu. I could very well be completely wrong!

Aetherventus258

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Probably a Red Witch. Blossom is supposed to be petite.
It has to be Bloosom, since she's the only one who didn't show up because she was asleep, and the Blogspot where that information was revealed are no longer canon nor part of the story as such no? I mean, SIU changed Hana Yeon's name.

troteonkl

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Then you just go not join his enemies.
They where all together once. And there happend something we dont know, but the ereased it from them memories.

Second, Rei mostlikly acted in an impuls of rage and jelousy.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It has to be Bloosom, since she's the only one who didn't show up because she was asleep, and the Blogspot where that information was revealed are no longer canon nor part of the story as such no? I mean, SIU changed Hana Yeon's name.
Plus this new person showed up in the same panel where the narrator mentions the Family Heads trying to save Ameuz. It's Blossom.

LaudatoSiAdAstra

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's what I theorized last week as well. There might be the possibility that Träumerei was so full of resentment and hatred in that moment, that his intense feelings of rage seeped into Enkidu unconsciously, explaining that intense hatred Enkidu felt. After this weeks chapter, it has become more unlikely, as SIU seems to paint the picture of Träumerei having done this deliberately, so Ameuz couldn't reveal more about Zahard and his 'plans' to V and Arlene, but I wouldn't mind another plot twist 😉

zaul the second

Reaction score
Country
Uganda
They where all together once. And there happend something we dont know, but the ereased it from them memories.

Doubtful. I don't think Traumerei meant to kill Ameuz. It was only after he failed to convince her to remain that he went through with it.

The way I see it. He took advantage of the situation(Ameuz leaving) to turn the fellow GWs against V.

Also, he might have also killed her to keep what he was doing with Zahard(the experiments) from being known

-berserk

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I think it’s lie made by Taumerei
First he controlled him and killed Ameuz
And second, he asked to be present during interrogation probably for controlling him again and telling lies about V and other stuff
When Enkidu is controlled by Traum he has red eyes
And finally Enkidu said that he couldn’t kill any human being because of administrators rule

Is this the truth or just a lie made up by Enkidu?
[/QUOTE]

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Most likely that is Traum’s created family in the test tubes!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EVK is there somewhere too lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s good to know that Gustang was the one that allowed the GWs to forget. So I guess when he dies others may possibly regain their memories

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Damn. Death to traumerei :mad

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Doubtful. I don't think Traumerei meant to kill Ameuz. It was only after he failed to convince her to remain that he went through with it.

The way I see it. He took advantage of the situation(Ameuz leaving) to turn the fellow GWs against V.

Also, he might have also killed her to keep what he was doing with Zahard(the experiments) from being known
The interesting thing about the flashback is that while we know Rei killed Ameuz, we don't know when he decided to do it.

Was it all premeditated since he asked for Enkidu, did he decide to do it when Ameuz tried to leave him or was it done unconsciously? Ironically, even Rei doesn't know anymore. The only one who would know is Baam.

brzytki

Reaction score
Country
Poland
That's what I theorized last week as well. There might be the possibility that Träumerei was so full of resentment and hatred in that moment, that his intense feelings of rage seeped into Enkidu unconsciously, explaining that intense hatred Enkidu felt. After this weeks chapter, it has become more unlikely, as SIU seems to paint the picture of Träumerei having done this deliberately, so Ameuz couldn't reveal more about Zahard and his 'plans' to V and Arlene, but I wouldn't mind another plot twist 😉

That's funny because i thought that as well. Last week before the raws dropped i coincidentally happened to watch the episode of Code Geass where Lelouch "talks" to Euphemia about the Japanese on the stadium. It might be Traum, just like Lelouch, didn't mean to do it but after it was already done he decided to capitalise on this, make the most of the situation. We only see his seemingly shocked face, there are no thoughts or words of his that confirm he did it deliberately.

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
It does not make sense why FH would believe V killed ameuz. Like ameuz was literally going to join V's group lol

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
3. who is the woman (?) who stopped the spell casted on the Sapling? Arlene? now that i look closely, the silhouette resembles Eduan
I think that person is V, he does not look like a woman, has long hair, the only person that comes to my mind is V

troteonkl

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I mean he did it on a impulse, I dont think he truly wanted to kill her when he went to her. Th rage enkidu felt when he striked down Amuez, is a projection of the butthurt Rei felt, because he was rejected. I think this incident caused him to become the ultimate puppiteer of living creatures.

Probably!

I think maybe she had a feeling he was changing or became different. The flashback is hinting on the reason they stopped cllimbing also changed their way of thinking but also how the viewd themselfs and their companions. All 13 agreed, but some of them changed their minds. Another hint on this mather is Gustang said to himself in the book;

all 13 of us are sinners. So he wrote to himself all where involved in the stopping of the climb.