Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Enkidu was pawn all along! Traum needed a “human” companion to legitimize this moment! Traum waited until Enkidu was ready to invite his friends!

This party was 100% a hoax! Chapters ago Enkidu tried tell Traum that Amez was communicating with an outsider… just like how AA tried to tell Traum about the LPB traitor!!! Traum knew all along! This party was to guarantee that Hana, Hon, and Eduan join Zahard vs Arlene!!!

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Twitter and Facebook communities concluded that Traumerei deserves a horrible death for all the things that happened.

Do you guys think it should be the case?

I feel like there's another side of the coin that I might not understand just yet. What's the truth that Enkidu wants to convey to Traumerei then?
Traumerei is going to die in this arc because everything about him and his family is being explored. This situation isn't black and white. Traumerei is a Yandere but Ameuz isn't some innocent victim.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Traumerei is going to die in this arc because everything about him and his family is being explored.
Urek says no to that though. Who's going to overrule him?

If I had a dime for every time fans were convinced that SIU was going to kill characters and it never happened, then I'd at least have enough for some Whataburger.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
So Twitter and Facebook communities concluded that Traumerei deserves a horrible death for all the things that happened.

Do you guys think it should be the case?

I feel like there's another side of the coin that I might not understand just yet. What's the truth that Enkidu wants to convey to Traumerei then?
it seem with erasing of memories when they stoped the climb he lost his emotions

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
As to why Gustang, despite hearing the truth from Enkidu, decided to ignore it and simply side with Träumerei and erase their memories; I believe it is also connected to trauma. He just lost one of his long time companions and friends, and is now confronted with the possibility that it was indeed Träumerei who killed them. After already being betrayed by countless followers after they stopped climbing, and by two of their original group, Arlene and V; I guess the possiblity of yet another betrayal within this group of most trusted people was maybe too much to bear, so he chose to ignore it. Of course, as the self proclaimed 'protector and keeper of true, undistorted history', he should have investigated even the tiniest doubt concerning the murder of Ameuz, but he probably couldn't take any more psychological stress at that point.

Please don't mistake my posts as me defending the family leaders, I simply find it fascinating which dynamics that can be applied to humans in the real world as well might be at play in this manhwa.
This is not true. He didn't ignore it. The FHs wanted to kill Enkidu, Gustang opposed the killing and instead had Enkidu sealed.

Gustang still did erase his memories, but he didn't ignore the truth he learned from Enkidu.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So the core part of this war is going to be Gustang vs Traum.

Will other great families get involved?

Gustang should try to win some over to his side with this new information.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Traumerei is going to die in this arc because everything about him and his family is being explored. This situation isn't black and white. Traumerei is a Yandere but Ameuz isn't some innocent victim.
Wtf has Ameuz done that doesn't make her an innocent victim in this flashback? Finishing her relationship with a man that was changing for the worse to go back to the life she had before meeting him? Because this man had her killed for leaving him, and it sorta proves her point that he was becoming a monster.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Wtf has Ameuz done that doesn't make her an innocent victim in this flashback? Finishing her relationship with a man that was changing for the worse to go back to the life she had before meeting him? Because this man had her killed for leaving him, and it sorta proves her point that he was becoming a monster.
Staying in Traumerei's home and spying on him for his enemies' benefit, for starters. She probably would have escaped with her life if she hadn't revealed that she knew what was going on in Traumerei's little Jenova lab.

Gustang should try to win some over to his side with this new information.
They don't even remember who this woman is, and none of them are going to go to war with Zahard because Traumerei killed her.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Actually, I think she's an innocent victim.

Some have speculated that Traumerei planned this ever since he asked for something that was not human but looked like a human.

Ameuz was used to fuel the conflict against V.

Even if Traumerei only killed her opportunistically after she left him, it still makes her a victim.

She's a victim of political machinations and/or spurned love.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I agree with Dryst. She was spying, Traumerei's allies knew she was spying, Enkidu even knew it and told him, but he ignored it. Traumerei didn't invite even some of the FHs, but she was in cahoots with Luslec and possibly Icarus. She is no innocent victim, she was Traumerei's girlfriend and also a mole for the other party.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
She's a spy who got a little too full of herself and decided to brag about it before making her escape. Whoops.

Too stupid to live and accordingly died.
I agree with Dryst. She was spying, Traumerei's allies knew she was spying, Enkidu even knew it and told him, but he ignored it. Traumerei didn't invite even some of the FHs, but she was in cahoots with Luslec and possibly Icarus. She is no innocent victim, she was Traumerei's girlfriend and also a mole for the other party.
Even if you use the logic that she deserved to die for spying (which literally no one else believed, mind you), the fact that Rei (and Jahad who is presumably behind all of this) used her death to start a war makes her very much a victim.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Staying in Traumerei's home and spying on him for his enemies' benefit, for starters. She probably would have escaped with her life if she hadn't revealed that she knew what was going on in Traumerei's little Jenova lab.
She knew Traumerei was doing something for Zahard, but I think everything else may just be BS fabricated by Traumerei to rationalize that she was a terrible person, especially when we know that it's him who killed her. She wanted to leave, but she didn't want to hurt Traumerei. Hell, her last words were asking Enkidu to look after him, how does that match with spying against him?

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
She knew Traumerei was doing something for Zahard, but I think everything else may just be BS fabricated by Traumerei to rationalize that she was a terrible person, especially when we know that it's him who killed her. She wanted to leave, but she didn't want to hurt Traumerei. Hell, her last words were asking Enkidu to look after him, how does that match with spying against him?
No she was definitely spying on him. How else would Luslec know the layout of Rei's house or mystery girl the location of his secret lab?

That said, Rei didn't kill her for spying. He killed her for leaving him or if this was premeditated, to start a war.

Calm Core

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So I was right, Traumerei really controlled Enkidu to kill Ameuz.

These family heads are psycopaths...

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ranker was mentioned when White describe Age of Tower-Climbing which happen before Age of Genesis.

Age of Tower-Climbing is when Zahard and the FH conquer the tower and rankers began appearing.
Yeah because this event is before genesis, that anyone on this current event didn't mention about regular test or the present of ranker label to anyone that on this current event.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
She's a spy who got a little too full of herself and decided to brag about it before making her escape. Whoops.

Too stupid to live and accordingly died.
Ameuz wasn't with Rei to spy on him. She was with Rei because she loved him. But as time passed he changed into a monster she could love no more.