Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

I like Hot Wings

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
How is it silly to question this absurdity? Looking at the state of her body and the break in panelling just before he attacked, it's clear that this did not happen in an instant.

Instead, Trauma watched as Enkidu repeatedly slashed away at Ameuz to the point that her clothes were practically turned into a bikini.

Keep in mind she was most definitely screaming in pain while being butchered right in front of Traum but we're not supposed to question why he turned a deaf ear to it?
The dude could just be in shock. I don’t get what’s so surprising about a guy seeing his friend start brutally murdering the lady he loved and being too shocked to move. The guy is still a person and he’s not insane at this point. I don’t know why you all expect him to react perfectly in such a horrible situation.

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The dude could just be in shock. I don’t get what’s so surprising about a guy seeing his friend start brutally murdering the lady he loved and being too shocked to move. The guy is still a person and he’s not insane at this point. I don’t know why you all expect him to react perfectly in such a horrible situation.
In extreme situations irl, shock would understandable when the person is completely powerless to do anything about it.
But here we have someone who has reached the top of the tower and conquered it, not lacking in power or speed when compared to a towerborn.

Yet it doesn't even take speed to do something about what happened here.
Why didn't Traum stop Enkidu by maybe the fifth slash? It takes a lot more than five slashes to transform Ameuz from prom queen to battered warrior.

Why stand by and do nothing while the one he loves screams in horror? These are legitimate questions a few of us here have yet you call us silly for asking such.

Last edited:

-berserk

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Lord Zahard,
Logout please from our forum
You are not welcome here 😁

Hmmm, pretty solid chapter.

I'm gonna say Ameuz is a pretty greedy and entitled b*tch! Lol

Now I'm not implying that she deserved to die this way but what gives her the right to become so frigging entitled???
The irregulars brought civilization and the concept of climbing floors to the Tower. Before now, she and the other tower borns most likely didn't even know that their world was a tower and probably thought the floor they were born on was the entire world is.

Now come the irregulars, who came in conquered the floors, accommodated towerborns to climb alongside them, gave them an adventure and privilege they never would have gotten in their entire pathetic lives, now these entitled NPCs are whining because the real owners of the tower decided to stop the climb?? Bahh gawd I was so fucking mad seeing her yapping to Traumerei about this while reading the chapter. Like bitch GTFO!! Lol

Only irregulars like V and Arlene deserve to complain about the halt of the climb.!!

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
In extreme situations irl, shock would understandable when the person is completely powerless to do anything about it.
But here we have someone who has reached the top of the tower and conquered it, not lacking in power or speed when compared to a towerborn.

Why didn't Traum stop Enkidu by maybe the fifth slash? It takes a lot more than five slashes to transform Ameuz from prom queen to some battered warrior.

Why stand by and do nothing while the one he loves screams in horror? These are legitimate questions a few of us here have yet you call us silly for asking such.
Going into shock has nothing to do with how powerful you are. There's a reason we're told about how soft hearted Rei and the other family leaders are at this point.

They're just people. People go into shock at situations they can't process.

LaudatoSiAdAstra

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes
SIU said, "that one friend who felt different from the others" & "that's why he tears apart the whole group" or something like that when Gustang was talking to Traum about reasons of the war.
Oh, I didn't know SIU said this about Gustang! Thank you for telling me, this would indeed confirm the theory, that Gustang was different from the beginning. He might always have been distant and cold, but he seems to embrace his feelings more than the others, and he seems to be quite reflective, instead of denying the past. He made the choice to forget the painful memories at one point, but he regrets it now.

Reactions: fly

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
They're just people. People go into shock at situations they can't process.
The things they usually can't process are things that have already happened and cannot be reversed like maybe the death of a loved one, or things that take place right in front of them, of which they can't do anything to stop. I would liken the second to a little child watching their guardian assaulted in their presence.

What happened here is different, she wasn't killed immediately, she was butchered repeatedly while Traum had enough time to stop it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What if she was ever in danger in any of their adventures during the climb, would you expect him to reflexively come to her rescue or just watch like a vegetable?

Reactions: fly

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What if she was ever in danger in any of their adventures during the climb, would you expect him to reflexively come to her rescue or just watch like a vegetable?
This line makes me believe that traumerie did like ameuz getting butchered in his mind.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The things they usually can't process are things that have already happened and cannot be reversed like maybe the death of a loved one, or things that take place right in front of them, of which they can't do anything to stop. I would liken the second to a little child watching their guardian assaulted in their presence.

What happened here is different, she wasn't killed immediately, she was butchered repeatedly while Traum had enough time to stop it.
You're just assuming that. For all we know, she died at the first stroke and Enkidu just continued brutalising her corpse.

This is not a battle situation where Rei prepared himself to fight.

This was an extremely emotionally taxing scene that suddenly took a turn no one there, even Enkidu, expected. People have been known to go into shock for less.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You're just mad because Enkidu killed Ameuz which is contrary to what you were saying last week :umad
Nope lol. I’m fine with being wrong(best part of SIU), but shit don’t make sense!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess this chapter slightly changes my mind about Zahard!!! He’s the ultimate asshole and no one could step up to him!!! He’s stilll a monster THO!!!!

Prince of the RL District

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The way some readers become obsessed with worshipping Irregulars when the whole story is about telling you why that's a really terrible idea should be studied.
I'm pro irregular alright but it's not worship. Ameuz should be happy she made it that far up in the tower in the first place. Before this she was probably stuck somewhere at floor 3 thinking that's all there is to her world.

Traumerei was right, those irrelevant trash immediately turned on the great warriors when they stopped climbing, that's just being ungrateful. It's 100% relatable to the real world when you think about it. The moment people don't benefit from you anymore you get left alone.

Only Arlene and V are the only ones that have the right to complain about this, screw those primitive tower born!

I like Hot Wings

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Why didn't Traum stop Enkidu by maybe the fifth slash? It takes a lot more than five slashes to transform Ameuz from prom queen to some battered warrior.

Being powerful doesn’t mean you can’t be deeply shocked by a traumatic event. Its like you’re completely ignoring Traumerei’s personality.

When Ameuz said she was leaving, he stopped talking, locked himself in his room and sulked. He’s been shown to be a deeply emotional character who shuts down and copes poorly when bad things happen.

I don’t get why you can’t accept that an emotional person who shuts down in difficult situations would be shocked by his friend brutally murdering his lover.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This is not a battle situation where Rei prepared himself to fight.

This was an extremely emotionally taxing scene that suddenly took a turn no one there, even Enkidu, expected. People have been known to go into shock for less.
All he needed was to step in and stop the onslaught. That is the natural thing anyone would do by reflex if their loved one was being assaulted.

The only thing that can override that reflex is fear, and that only arises when the assailant poses a risk to the person too(like being in possession of a gun).

The point is that things were spiraling out of control and at no point did Traum choose to intervein, not even by reflex. This is inexcusable no matter how I try to look at it.

For all we know, she died at the first stroke and Enkidu just continued brutalising her corpse.
Her head and limbs are still attached to her body so that's more of a stretch to assume unlike in the case of Tiara where there's no room for doubt

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU do better this absolute trash. V and Arlene are not matyrs!!! Arlene’s dumbass tales got allies killed!

I am still 1000% in favor of Bam’s revolution. But I’m still failing to see what Zahard did wrong

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
It's looking like Traumerei controlled Enkidu unconsciously.
Yeah, there's something strange in how Enkidu goes blank. He didn't like Ameuz, but if she was going to leave, it doesn't make sense for Enkidu to be so furious to just kill her when he knows Traumerei loves her.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don’t get why you can’t accept that an emotional person who shuts down in difficult situations would be shocked by his friend brutally murdering his lover.
If he really loved her then his body would move by reflex to protect her and salvage the situation. That's what I would do if I was in a similar situation irl.
The only thing that would make me freeze in such a situation is if the assailant is also a threat to my life, but we know that nothing in Enkidu's possession can be of a threat to Traum.

Last edited:

Calm Core

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Traumerei controled Enkidu to kill Ameuz.

The translation implies he lost his senses.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
If he really loved her then his body would move by reflex to protect her and salvage the situation. That's what I would do if I was in a similar situation irl.
The only thing that would make me freeze in such a situation is if the assailant is also a threat to my life, yet we know that nothing in Enkidu's possession can be of a threat to Traum.
"move by reflex"

You've been watching too much TV. People don't always behave like that, especially when they're already messed up.