Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you insane? Blossom forbade any of her kids from being princesses after it

Enne isn’t dead though
Where is this mentioned?!? And yet she is still a loyal member of the Zahard empire!!!

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Are you insane? Blossom forbade any of her kids from being princesses after it

Enne isn’t dead though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where did Jubei go :(
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait what? If anything her disgust at Eduan’s flirty mess made me think it
Hasn't it been changed? IIRC, it's been said that the Po Bidaus forbade it, not the Eurasias. Maybe it's both now or maybe it's just the Po Bidaus but nothing has been said about the Eurasias.

Lee Rang disliking Eduan's attitude doesn't really mean anything. Most people would dislike that.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How tf does Rang’s perfume affect shinsu?!?!

Amez is a clown too with her kamikaze cause! Is this FCK’n Peter Pan - Arlene and V along with their stooges are mad at the other 11 for trying to be mature adults with responsibilities whereas they want to play and go on adventures!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think I’m now leaning TeamRoZA. All I see here is Amez running away from a peaceful life and responsibilities so she can fight her friends and cause chaos

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
"I have to get out of here before Mr Hon pulls out his real sword." :heh

Hon is right, trying to play spy here with all these FHs is too reckless. Ameuz herself managed to leave thanks to Lee Rang's help and that communication with Luslec was possible because Traumerei ignored it.

It's interesting to see that despite their enmity, Luslec still uses word like Lord and Mr when talking to him.

That situation between Traumerei is Ameuz is really not black and white. Traumerei has his issues but considering how she handled all of this I can't say I find her situation very tragic. Never went to the place he made for her, was spying under his nose, broke up in public(though it wasn't exactly malicious). Needing to rely on your "enemy" to have a chance to leave is crazy. It looks like Ameuz is older and was like a big sister to Lee Rang(I wonder if her scent can act like pheromones, making men more attracted to her).

Even in this situation, Traumerei didn't allow Enkidu to possess Luslec. Enkidu possessing Ameuz is becoming more and more likely.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
"Hon: Go. Take Amez with you

Luslec: What are you talking about? didn't you come here to stop me?!

Hon: Amez is a free woman. Why should I stop her if she wants to leave this place on her own? I was just here to say goodbye to her one last time. But I don't think she'll give me the chance to do that, seeing that he resorted to calling you.. It's makes me shiver, seeing that my dear friends are leaving me one by one. Say hi to V and Arlene, my heart may not reach them"

I think the only thing keeping interest in the FH right now is why the 10 betrayed Arlen and V.
Of course, people like Traumerei and Bloodmadder are easy to predict.

But I don't know how Yierang, Eduan and Hon could do this.
At this point it seems like V and Arlene betrayed them.

Gustang, Hon, Eduan and Yirang in this flashback have seemed like "good" people, at the very least in the area of their interpersonal relationships.

They've been true to their friends and understanding of Ameuz's desire to leave.

None of them tried to stop Ameuz even when they knew she sought to leave. The most Eduan/Yirang wanted was Ameuz to say goodbye to Traumerei.

Moreover the Narrator also wrote that it was V and Co who left/separated from them not the 10 FHs who turned their backs on V. This could be because the narration is from Traumerei's side, but still.

Most of the 10 aren't steaming piles of human excrement yet.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
crackpot theory, illiarde is probably a sort of special plant first person made with hana's genetic makeup somehow.
Hana and Ilarde do not exist.

And finally, it's obvious that he's an Arlen person, not a V person.
No, Grace could simply have been V's surname that Arlene took by marriage. In the first place V is a nickname Arlene gave her favourite person.

Random question, is Lee rang the actual name of Hana, or is it the godmother of the Family. I get these names mixed up
Rang is the Yeon Family Head. The "godmother" isn't canon.

Hana is no more. So yes, it's Lee Rang now. SIU clearly changed the Yeon Family's story, just like Yama's.
Yep.

If we're going to see V and Arlene next chapter I wonder if we'll see Icurus too since she's most likely by V's side at that time
i might have missed this but who tf is Icarus?
Icarus is likely a metaphor for Ameuz.

Ameuz said that from the very beginning she was on Grace's side and only stayed with the FHs because of Traumerei.

I don't see what this has to do with the godmother stuff from the yeon family that would make you think it doesn't apply anymore.
1. SIU said years ago that we should consider the blog posts as something to read for fun as he had changed the setting (ergo they are not canon)
2. Years later he deleted them completely
3. Rang is not Hana. Hana's lore does not apply to Rang. The lore about a godmother of the Yeon Family is not canon anymore
4. Rang looks like an older Yihwa so it's likely Yihwa is her descendant.

RetroCube

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
....I have... literally never come here to post, but this annoyed me too much. Ok, Headcanons aside (there are a lot of wrong people in this thread, go reread the series please).
Why oh why, are you taking FROM A FLASHBACK, how Luslec fights?
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this. Yes, he uses spells. Yes, he uses a hook. ...Do we know when he got those spells and that weapon? No, no we do not. In fact we have shit all information on how he was in the past! All we know is that he has a scar now, and that knife is probably not the hook the blog post was talking about (retcon or no, it still probably has no relevance on whether that weapon exists or not.)
...Do you even time? Like in general? This is a flashback. Flashback rules apply. Quit assuming anything is true for current because you saw it in a flashback. It was true then, it may not be true now, or vice versa. Simple logic.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
At this point it seems like V and Arlene betrayed them.

Gustang, Hon, Eduan and Yirang in this flashback have seemed like "good" people, at the very least in the area of their interpersonal relationships.

They've been true to their friends and understanding of Ameuz's desire to leave.

None of them tried to stop Ameuz even when they knew she sought to leave. The most Eduan/Yirang wanted was Ameuz to say goodbye to Traumerei.

Moreover the Narrator also wrote that it was V and Co who left/separated from them not the 10 FHs who turned their backs on V. This could be because the narration is from Traumerei's side, but still.

Most of the 10 aren't steaming piles of human excrement yet.
I don't think they should be considered good people. They are just a bit nicer to their friends. They already admitted that they have changed. They get worst, but they haven't changed.

Traumerei wanted to keep her captive, he just didn't get the opportunity to do so.

....I have... literally never come here to post, but this annoyed me too much. Ok, Headcanons aside (there are a lot of wrong people in this thread, go reread the series please).
Why oh why, are you taking FROM A FLASHBACK, how Luslec fights?
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this. Yes, he uses spells. Yes, he uses a hook. ...Do we know when he got those spells and that weapon? No, no we do not. In fact we have shit all information on how he was in the past! All we know is that he has a scar now, and that knife is probably not the hook the blog post was talking about (retcon or no, it still probably has no relevance on whether that weapon exists or not.)
...Do you even time? Like in general? This is a flashback. Flashback rules apply. Quit assuming anything is true for current because you saw it in a flashback. It was true then, it may not be true now, or vice versa. Simple logic.
LOL welcome. So, what are you even trying to say? That flashbacks shouldn't matter or what? The Luslec from this flashback shouldn't be a weakling, they are stopping their climb. The Great Black Hook's existence doesn't really matter, same if he has spells or not. The Luslec from this flashback probably knows Spells. I highly doubt he conmpletely changed his fighting style at this point of the climb.

If he used a knife, then he must be a proficient knife user. We have seen good knife users in the series like A.A. and Kiseia and A.A. is a Light Bearer-Spear Bearer, so it's not tied to a particular position. Still, he is probably a Fisherman-Sorcerer hybrid.

The general stance is also that Towerborns can't reach the level of Irregulars, so the idea that Luslec is currently at their level or that the FHs are at their peak in this flashback are both extremely unlikely. Is Baam going to peak early to then be caught up by A.A. and co?
The facts are that:
  • Luslec is good with a knife(we know from this flashback).
  • Luslec is reckless.
  • He knows Spells(we know from his fight against Urek).
  • He lost to both Hon and Traumerei(flashback).
  • He injured Urek using Shinsoo Reinforcement at 25%(from their recent fight).

This is without a doubt the greatest feat we have seen from a Towerborn. But it doesn't indicate that he wouldn't get atomized by a serious Urek. None of his followers even believed in him and his words that he might be able to beat him don't hold much weight considering how haughty FUG people are in general.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Traumerei wanted to keep her captive, he just didn't get the opportunity to do so.
Wrong.

Traumerei asked Enkidu to go with her.

He saw Luslec and could have stopped her or asked Enkidu to capture her but he instead asked Enkidu to go with her.

He even saw Ameuz when she was leaving. He could have easily stopped her then, but again he chose not to.

So Traumerei had the opportunity to capture her but chose not to.

I'm not denying that Traumerei is possessive of Ameuz and intends to keep her captive, but rather, despite that possessiveness he did not stop her from leaving.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra

I'm not denying that Traumerei is possessive of Ameuz and intends to keep her captive, but rather, despite that possessiveness he did not stop her from leaving.
Yet. We know how Traumerei likes to operate. He gets a kick out of giving people who oppose him a false sense of hope so that he can rip it out from under them. There's a reason why he sent Enkidu disguised as Luslec, and it's likely nothing that's going to benefit her.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wrong.

He saw Luslec and could have stopped her or asked Enkidu to capture her but he instead asked Enkidu to go with her.

He even saw Ameuz when she was leaving. He could have easily stopped her then, but again he chose not to.

That's because he remembered that Enkidu can take the form of other people in this very chapter. He has another plan now, but there is no doubt to me that he intends to keep her captive. Enkidu was thinking the same too.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Btw I haven't seen Jubei on this forum for a while now
He is active in another forum
"I have to get out of here before Mr Hon pulls out his real sword." :heh

Hon is right, trying to play spy here with all these FHs is too reckless. Ameuz herself managed to leave thanks to Lee Rang's help and that communication with Luslec was possible because Traumerei ignored it.

It's interesting to see that despite their enmity, Luslec still uses word like Lord and Mr when talking to him.

That situation between Traumerei is Ameuz is really not black and white. Traumerei has his issues but considering how she handled all of this I can't say I find her situation very tragic. Never went to the place he made for her, was spying under his nose, broke up in public(though it wasn't exactly malicious). Needing to rely on your "enemy" to have a chance to leave is crazy. It looks like Ameuz is older and was like a big sister to Lee Rang(I wonder if her scent can act like pheromones, making men more attracted to her).

Even in this situation, Traumerei didn't allow Enkidu to possess Luslec. Enkidu possessing Ameuz is becoming more and more likely.
Luslec is/was traumerei friend and enkidou is ordered to not speak about “them” if he can’t even speak About “them” i doubt Traumerei will let him do something to “them” first climbers.

Wrong.

Enkidou don’t have the strength to do it, to capture her at all 😂 no after reading the way Amez can talk to a FH.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He is active in another forum

Luslec is/was traumerei friend and enkidou is ordered to not speak about “them” if he can’t even speak About “them” i doubt Traumerei will let him do something to “them” first climbers.

Enkidou don’t have the strength to do it, to capture her at all 😂 no after reading the way Amez can talk to a FH.
And it'll become the reason for their conflict? Traumerei and Enkidu aren't on good terms in the present. He also can't possess women.