Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it 🐢 🐢 🐢♥♥♥
PS: i have read many people who are getting confused with a certain word, I forgot to add the note in the chapter so here goes... this word (글인) means "writing" or "written by", I have seen that many confused this word with "writer", this is the word for writer (작가).

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Was Enkidu protecting Beli there or could it have history with Tiara?? Could be mere coincidence but it was interesting how it knew to immobilize Tiara then cover her eyes to prevent her from firing explosive shinsu!
I was curious as well. But it likely has some knowledge of Belli. Goruro and tiara would be on the same team, so enkidu is clearly influencing the attack. Im also figuring enkidu will restore bellis limbs

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Was Enkidu protecting Beli there or could it have history with Tiara?? Could be mere coincidence but it was interesting how it knew to immobilize Tiara then cover her eyes to prevent her from firing explosive shinsu!
I thought Goruro asked for enkidu help and enkidu replied no

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought Goruro asked for enkidu help and enkidu replied no
Where did you see that t/l?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did SIU forget the red tribal marks on Goruro’s cheeks?! Why does his 6 legged lizards have more than 2 eyes!

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now I wonder if Enkidu can possess/control more than 1 organism! It could be attempting to possess Tiara!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems Enkidu want to merge anyone he can to form a super body.
Ahhh yes! So the arm that fell behind Psycho T might possess and reassemble Beli! Tiara should be fine since she’s not a real being!

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't think that Gustang can create a person using shinso, after all he is not Enryu who is considered the strongest irregular atm, so maybe Gustang creation is like enhancing a strong person by using shinsoo writing? like how Traumerei enhance his animals?
There you can see richemont, how he back to "shinshu" after he fulfill his role to bring the book of gustang's memory.

Ahhh yes! So the arm that fell behind Psycho T might possess and reassemble Beli! Tiara should be fine since she’s not a real being!
Tiara is real being tho.

Enjoy it 🐢 🐢 🐢♥♥♥
PS: i have read many people who are getting confused with a certain word, I forgot to add the note in the chapter so here goes... this word (글인) means "writing" or "written by", I have seen that many confused this word with "writer", this is the word for writer (작가).

Thank you

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now it makes perfect sense why Enkidu was imprisoned the way it was! It is like a combination of Ren and Rashut on steroids!!!

Tiara is real being tho.
nope not real at all. She’s scripture as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So lol we went on and on today about the RLD, when it really had nothing to do with the chapter?!?!

Yama is going to need some help, sounds like the Boss’ ship is full of Blue Holes! Kirin might be the weakest member to join, there’s nothing unknown about his lame ass

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
nope not real at all. She’s scripture as well
Scripture of gustang is real being tho, they can be choose by headon as regular to climb the tower, for example dumas.

So lol we went on and on today about the RLD, when it really had nothing to do with the chapter?!?!
Bellerir mention about the place after tiara ask *"where are you from" that red lantern and people dead under that, that me and some people here assume that is RLD.

*edit

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Scripture of gustang is real being tho, they can be choose by headon as regular to climb the tower, for example dumas.
We have absolutely no idea if Dumas climbed the tower! What we do know is that none of Gustang’s family members leave the Ark, so I doubt any of them climbed the tower

Bellerir mention about the place after tiara ask where he is born" that red lantern and people dead under that, that some people here assume that is RLD.
Did you read shin’s t/l lol?!?! Beli says he has no idea who they are!!! So there’s nothing to assume

READING comprehension is terribly lacking today LOL

Beli having absolutely no relation to Gustang is a shocking discovery! SIU masterclass

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
We have absolutely no idea if Dumas climbed the tower! What we do know is that none of Gustang’s family members leave the Ark, so I doubt any of them climbed the tower
Jinsung mentions his ranking, and dumas mentions about khel hellam as his blue hole archnemesis

Did you read shin’s t/l lol?!?! Beli says he has no idea who they are!!! So there’s nothing to assume

READING comprehension is terribly lacking today LOL
Here read yourself.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jinsung mentions his ranking, and dumas mentions about khel hellam as his blue hole nemesis
Jinsung mentions nothing about his rank lol!!! Only that he’s a strong warrior that he’d like to fight! Last I checked you did not need to climb the tower to fight against FUG in Genesis lol!

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Jinsung mentions nothing about his rank lol!!! Only that he’s a strong warrior that he’d like to fight! Last I checked you did not need to climb the tower to fight against FUG in Genesis lol!
Jinsung mention about his rank now lower due to his inactive, but he is still respected high ranker, re read it

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
1st thing I thought of when Beli mentions people dying underneath the lanterns, is that the Red lanterns are emitting radiation!

Jinsung mention about his rank now lower due to his inactive, but he is still respected high ranker, re read it
He’s an artificial being, what’s the point of him climbing?!?! So Richie climbed the tower only to bring an empty book back to Gustang?!?!

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
1st thing I thought of when Beli mentions people dying underneath the lanterns, is that the Red lanterns are emitting radiation!

He’s an artificial being, what’s the point of him climbing?!?! So Richie climbed the tower only to bring an empty book back to Gustang?!?!
Idk man, the point is dumas get rank, lyborick also get rank (he said his rank is low), and the other PB get introduced as HR,
The point?? Idk ask gustang

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Jinsung mentions nothing about his rank lol!!! Only that he’s a strong warrior that he’d like to fight! Last I checked you did not need to climb the tower to fight FUG in Genesis lol!
Read and see here for jinsung mentions dumas ranking dropped.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
This whole season we’ve seen individuals called HRs that are not actual HRs - Lefav, Aria, Yorayo, and Khane!

Even in this chapter here Beli mentions HRs that are unknown! Even Beli’s records are unknown to Tiara! It’s clear that these things can be manipulated!!!

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This whole season we’ve seen individuals called HRs that are not actual HRs - Lefav, Aria, Yorayo, and Khane!
If they are introduced as HR then they are HR, unless u ar SIU himself, u cant deny it

they are just not superstrong, some HR is weak compare to each other, evankhell and khul nissam kay both are HR, but evankhell literally one shot nissam kay

Idk whats ur point