Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am a pure man unlike Urek tho. Yes I was taking about him since if someone kills a FL, won't his ranking get upgraded? Ranking bureau needs to keep tab and it is already the war with biggest stake so I thought Robert aisand would keep tab on?
I think if they report to rangking bureau, and ranking bureau take the report and investigate the case about that ranker like police investigation if some of ranker want to upgraded their rank in this war.

I think they didn't need keep tab about ranking in this current war, the one who need their ranker update is the ranker themself, so if they didn't make a big archivement so the news keep eyes to them so ranking bureau needs investigation about that big archivement in the current war, I think they wouldn't bother by it.

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
LMAO you paying attention at all?!?! White allowed Bam to PU, Dumas is not! Bam tried to use RT and commented that Dumas was too fast! Dumas is a mismatch for Bam!
What power up, my dude? He isn't using all he always had readily available, he didn't even display his blue and red horns that he just used against period girl.

Padella

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm sorry but I lose something, can someone explain to me who the hell is that Californian Blondie guy ? Because I thought was Zahrad in person, after reading the comments I know is the " Captain", from where the hell he came out ? Like he is indisputable the copy of the king of the tower

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry but I lose something, can someone explain to me who the hell is that Californian Blondie guy ? Because I thought was Zahrad in person, after reading the comments I know is the " Captain", from where the hell he came out ? Like he is indisputable the copy of the king of the tower

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Still mysterious where are they came from, but wagnan (he has same similarity face with zahard) and karaka too even we never see his real face who got rings that have a zahard kingdom/family crest but they are as long as we know not part of zahard family/kingdom as we know zahard cannot make a child but as we can see there is people that have similarity face like zahard so still we don't know how they are born, only wagnan that known born in red light district, so there is a chance that karaka born there and the "captain/boss" too.

The "captain/boss" they have similarity face with zahard like wagnan and perhaps karaka too, but for "captain/boss" have a rings like wagnan and karaka we still don't know, but the current "boss" as we can see can carry the big zahard kingdom/family crest on his battleship so there is a chance that "boss/captain" relationship with zahard or zahard family/kingdom may different not like wagnan or karaka, that both carry rings that have zahard kingdom/family crest but they seems like didn't have close relationship to zahard family/kingdom even more for karaka, he hates zahard and his kingdom and wants to the kingdom goes down as he joint to fug.

Tldr: wagnan, karaka, and "captain/boss" maybe "hidden" prince of zahard that their relationship may different to each other to zahard or zahard kingdom/family.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
??????? Are you soft now? The guy had read 650 chapters of something and don’t know the basics
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are the chance that the lion of Kirin and Lobadon’s rod are Traumerei final weapons?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What are the chance that the lion of Kirin and Lobadon’s rod are Traumerei final weapons?
I think the animal they have from traum isn't final weapon for traum, that is given from traum as his symbol to both of them that they carry some animal that prestigious for them as they are central figure for his family.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
All creature

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
??????? Are you soft now? The guy had read 650 chapters of something and don’t know the basics
Most commenters read all the chapters and still spew nonsense LOL!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You can tell!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i don’t even want Lobadon to take care of Kirin
But Traumerei himself.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lobadon punch can’t be stopped the regents are really the only cool thing in the LPB family
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, Pokoko and Dokoko are cool too.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wait until it's revealed the boss can channel Zahard's power. :yodawgUrek is going to cry in the car.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I don't believe that Luslec can defeat any of the adult Irregulars and Urek, who is at worst the 2nd strongest among them even less.
Is Rachel not an adult?

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is Rachel not an adult?
Is she? SIU said that in the Tower your body grows according to your mind. They are all 18+ but it's hard for me to see Baam, most of his friends and Rachel as adults. Their designs make me think of them as teenagers in the verse. Maschenny for example looks adult now, but her data looked like her teenager self to me. It's the same for Baam and most of his friends. Not sure if it's the correct way to see things but I see Rachel, Baam and his Regular friends as teenagers. I think I made a thread about this before.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk I always felt there was something off about Rachel… on the HF she mentioned a curse that was put on her and the way she spoke to / yelled at Gustang about the fake watch makes me wonder if there’s more to her story?!?!

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is she? SIU said that in the Tower your body grows according to your mind. They are all 18+ but it's hard for me to see Baam, most of his friends and Rachel as adults. Their designs make me think of them as teenagers in the verse. Maschenny for example looks adult now, but her data looked like her teenager self to me. It's the same for Baam and most of his friends. Not sure if it's the correct way to see things but I see Rachel, Baam and his Regular friends as teenagers. I think I made a thread about this before.
Data Maschenny looks younger than Rachel at 1st season. Current Maschenny is thousands years old, people can continue to grow taller in the Tower regardless of age so height is not a good indicator.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Data Maschenny looks younger than Rachel at 1st season. Current Maschenny is thousands years old, people can continue to grow taller in the Tower regardless of age so height is not a good indicator.
I know. I am not talking about height only, but their whole build. I don‘t consider the current Rachel an adult.

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
bam will wake up and destroy heart of dumas

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, I'd say pretty low. Traumerei has shared his personal beasts but I don't think he cares enough about his children to entrust them with something that is genuinely valuable to him. It's clear that haetae and the tree are special among the branch head anima but I wouldn't bet on them being superior to the creatures traumerei keeps. Another idea I've been entertaining is that perhaps for traumerie it doesn't even make that big a difference which creatures he uses.... He has the capacity to mega evolve, buff and fuse the creatures to his liking... Maybe any creature can be buffed into something worthy of traumerei. And he simply keeps the ones he likes...

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Hmmm, I'd say pretty low. Traumerei has shared his personal beasts but I don't think he cares enough about his children to entrust them with something that is genuinely valuable to him. It's clear that haetae and the tree are special among the branch head anima but I wouldn't bet on them being superior to the creatures traumerei keeps. Another idea I've been entertaining is that perhaps for traumerie it doesn't even make that big a difference which creatures he uses.... He has the capacity to mega evolve, buff and fuse the creatures to his liking... Maybe any creature can be buffed into something worthy of traumerei. And he simply keeps the ones he likes...
theres also some sentimental value involved as well, seeing as how he had fandor, kraken and cobalt since his climbing days