Shounen - Tomodachi Game by Mikoto Yamaguchi and Yuki Sato | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tomodachi Game by Mikoto Yamaguchi and Yuki Sato

Favorite Characters (Pick 5)

• Yuuich Katagiri "Devil"

• Kei Shinomiya "Genius"

• Tenji Mikasa "Stalker"

• Yutori Kokorogi "BoobMon"

• Shiho Sawaragi "Female Gorilla"

• Maria Mizuse

• Tsukino

• Reiko Tamae

• Manabu

• Makoto Shibe

• Satone Kaido

• Tsukasa Kaido

• Yasushi Mishima

• Shinji Shiba

• Saika Kamishiro

• Subaru Gaku "Demon"

• Michiru

• Ren Toujou

• Kuroki

• Ryusei Taneda

• Gouri Rihito

• Hokuto Taneda

• Yuka Katagiri

• Taizen Shiba

• Hyakutaro Onigawara

• Banri Niwa

• Mitsuru Hanamiya

• Momona Hashimoto

• Umeko Shirasuna

• Nanri Takeshi

• Akira Nishizawa

• Kawauchi Tarou "Doctor"

• Kyouguchi Kimiko "Average Jane"

• Sora Namiragawa "Butterfly"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chap 105

FantAsstic chapter. Sora and Hokuto 👀
@Hermit

Tbh, Ryusei was more impressive than Hokuto.

The killer was revealed in the last page it seems.
Welp, it's Kimiko, I was hoping for it to be Sora as she's still a mystery. One thing tho is that Gouri called this a worst-case scenario. But Yuuichi willingly put himself in this position as he didn't need to mention the phone thing to the group since he gave Araya's to Hokuto and could've kept the status quo with both password holders, so he definitely has something else cooking.

Also, great to see @Erinyes join in. Juviii, u threatening anyone else :XD, it's been crickets from the rest

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Lovely chapter, indeed :cool:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still sticking with my original theory that Sawaragi is the one who knows Yuichi's password btw. The glasses girl at the end (Apologies, Im struggling with remembering the character names in this arc :sweat), is also a red herring. I don't think she knows the password too.
Yuichi playing all three characters and making them think they know his password when none of them don't is the type of stuff that sums up what kind of a character he is :nod

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Chap 105

@Hermit

Tbh, Ryusei was more impressive than Hokuto.

Welp, it's Kimiko, I was hoping for it to be Sora as she's still a mystery. One thing tho is that Gouri called this a worst-case scenario. But Yuuichi willingly put himself in this position as he didn't need to mention the phone thing to the group since he gave Araya's to Hokuto and could've kept the status quo with both password holders, so he definitely has something else cooking.

Also, great to see @Erinyes join in. Juviii, u threatening anyone else :XD, it's been crickets from the rest
I'm threatening Lak, but he is hiding on the mountains.

Sora mystery will definitely take a part later. They are saving it for a reason.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chap 106

Shibe :residentsleeper Acting like he's actually gonna do something.

Kimiko leaving Yuuichi with everyone is a fatal mistake.

@Hermit gotta be careful man :XD

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chap 107

I wasn't that interested in Kyouguchi, but her backstory and speech on being normal was well done.

Sora poisoned and her fight with Yuichi reminds me of Yuichi and Shiho fight in the Bad Mouth Game.

Also, I really don't like how the series always make a point about Shibe's 'kindness', even though his actions have repeatedly shown him to be shallow.

PS: I spy a Tokyo Revengers reference
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah Sora with Kimiko's password, she was the key for Yuuichi. His acting is usually great, where it's hard to tell sometimes, but this is so balatantly obvious :lmao

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Good chapter, but Shiba was tricked WAY too easily. Anyone could see that glasses girl was faking the whole act. :oh

Glad the tattoo girl recovered as well. Would have been very lame if she went out as easily as she did. Also that bastard doctor, killing those poor defenseless rabbits :nah Hopefully they take back his license after this game ends.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Excellent, this is getting chaotic with the doctors return and Sora's awakening. I wasn't big on Kimiko initially, but she's such a mess that she's actually dangerous, even getting Shinji.

Also, Tsukino back :zomg. Hell, Glad to see Reiko got to speak it's been so long. Waiting on Maria now.

Shiba was tricked WAY too easily. Anyone could see that glasses girl was faking the whole act. :oh
My take on it was that's Shinji's nature as a killer. He sees things as black and white. He judged her to not be a threat/killer after their convo, but she's actually just an unhinged mess. But yeah, I was surprised someone like him screwed up and a bit let down, but we've seen major players bounce back, so I think he'll still be a problem down the line.

Also that bastard doctor, killing those poor defenseless rabbits :nah Hopefully they take back his license after this game ends
⬇
Doctor added to the poll ;)

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Excellent, this is getting chaotic with the doctors return and Sora's awakening. I wasn't big on Kimiko initially, but she's such a mess that she's actually dangerous, even getting Shinji.
The only danger she poses is to the plot :nah I feel like her antagonism isn't even that interesting, we already had Yutori as the unhinged type last arc. She's just very meh to me.

My take on it was that's Shinji's nature as a killer. He sees things as black and white. He judged her to not be a threat/killer after their convo, but she's actually just an unhinged mess. But yeah, I was surprised someone like him screwed up and a bit let down, but we've seen major players bounce back, so I think he'll still be a problem down the line.
He literally hangs out around Yutori. She's like the best person to never let your guard down around in this manga :XD

Doctor added to the poll ;)
I wonder if he's working with the tattooed girl. This chapter made me feel like she isnt allied with Yuichi.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only danger she poses is to the plot :nah I feel like her antagonism isn't even that interesting, we already had Yutori as the unhinged type last arc. She's just very meh to me.
Nah, with a murderer on the loose and food poisoned in this setting, a person prone to breakdowns and random shit makes it chaotic, and will make her elimination all the more satisfying :kukuku

He literally hangs out around Yutori. She's like the best person to never let your guard down around in this manga :XD
True, I'm just trying to come to terms with it 🤣. Tho one could argue Kimiko>Kokorogi as a player since she reached the final stage by herself.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
What is bothering me is that Shinji said his boss met a friend (kokorogi). So who exactly is his true boss and how are they related to Kokorogi?

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Vol. 22

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ngl, I was pulling for Shinji. The showdown was solid for the most part, just not big on Shinji's mistakes. On the bright side, Kokorogi lost her bodyguard, her expiration date should be near.

And yo, loving the doc, pure savage.

This made my day hahaha
My dude, you following the series too?

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ngl, I was pulling for Shinji. The showdown was solid for the most part, just not big on Shinji's mistakes. On the bright side, Kokorogi lost her bodyguard, her expiration date should be near.

And yo, loving the doc, pure savage.

My dude, you following the series too?
No, I just checked this page by curiosity ^^ also, as always, nice avy!

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
No, I just checked this page by curiosity ^^ also, as always, nice avy!
Legend says those who come to the hidden thread must try it out.

I felt bad for Shinji. But he should have known better. Next is insane doc Vs insane det. This MG looking neat. :XD

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just checked both Tomodachi game and Ushi no ko's synopsis. I'm more drawn to the latter, quite original ngl.

@BD_Beno I just read chapter 1 of Ushi no ko: That reincarnation bit took me by surprise, not sure what to think of it lol...

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just checked both Tomodachi game and Ushi no ko's synopsis. I'm more drawn to the latter, quite original ngl.

@BD_Beno I just read chapter 1 of Ushi no ko: That reincarnation bit took me by surprise, not sure what to think of it lol...
Yeah, it was one of the things I didn't know what to make of, but made me keep reading lol. The anime is probably a better start, well it's 1 ep only rn lol, but it's 1 hr 22 mins and adapted the 1st volume really great.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hopefully we're done with BoobMon for good in the next 2/3 chapters. Maybe the next chapter changes things, but she has added nothing interesting to the current game.

On the bright side, Tenji is coming back :zomg

Ngl, while Yuuichi and Tenji is a good dynamic, I like the parents group friendship more and they've had merely a fraction of screentime.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oi Jiji it's been a year