Discussion - The Weisz Steiner Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Weisz Steiner Discussion Thread

Talenel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Old Weisz for sure. Young Weisz is starting to look pretty awesome though. He has a gangster design, very cool powers, and he isn't a Gray or Musica clone! Very curious to see how he will develop.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
According to Google Translate "weiß or weiss stein" means white stone; however, I think it's more of a pun for wise.

Side note, Steinbock means Capricorn in German. Coincidence or random fluke?

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know everyone thinks it’s cool that Pino was made but by Demon King, but a little disapppinted Pino doesn’t have more of a connection to the professor instead of Shiki.

According to Google Translate "weiß or weiss stein" means white stone; however, I think it's more of a pun for wise.

Side note, Steinbock means Capricorn in German. Coincidence or random fluke?
Leaning with random. Remember there have been characters Mashima had given names to before, who were even the wrong gender (example Mavis who changed from being referred to as a "he" to a "she" before the character was introduced)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But is Weisz more of a support character or is his gear also good for fights?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The Steiner in his name reminds me of another Steiner-The Magnificent Steiner

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well if One of the Weisz Techniques is Atlas Flame, Type / Element / Attribute, Fire, and is a Reference to The Dragon of the Eternal Flame. So if you use an Ice Technique it will be Silver World (Reference to Silver), or Invel Blizzard or Winter Invel (Reference to Invel). And the Lightning Techniques would be Reference to Scissor Thunder or Laxuz.

Machina Maker
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Million Bullets

Atlas Flame

Well the Machina Maker turns Weisz into the Sorcerer of the Crew, or into the Black Magician, & Gunner or Shooter.
Regarding Million Bullets it is a technique of Archer or Ranger type or Shooter.
Then Atlas Flames (which is a reference to a certain Titanic Flaming Dragon) would be like a Fire-type spell or technique.
Therefore Si Weisz Uses Techniques of Ice, Lightning or Any Element; as long as Use with Machines or in Ether.
They could be:
Silver World or Gray World (References to Silver or Gray).
Invel Blizzard (Reference to Invel).
Scissor Thunder (Reference to Another Dragon).
Lighting Laxus (Reference to Laxus). Something like that, we'll have to wait to see.

Lighting Mercurious (Other Reference to Laxus)

We will see more Machina Maker Techniques Soon maybe.

Last edited:

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
the old weisz said the normal planet was doomed. Was she condemned because of the time lapse or something else. If it's timekeeping, it means they know years in advance what trajectory the bug will take. If it is something else (explosion of the planet) the time has increased the life span of the planet.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
the old weisz said the normal planet was doomed. Was she condemned because of the time lapse or something else. If it's timekeeping, it means they know years in advance what trajectory the bug will take. If it is something else (explosion of the planet) the time has increased the life span of the planet.
Perhaps even without the Chronophago, Norma was dying, for some Factor such as Ether Abuse, Pollution, or the Planet Nucleus was Unstable or coming to an End.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Does the young Weisz have the right to be outside the norm?
Let me explain: the time clock was creating a time anomaly on a planet, I think it is forbidden to go to that planet for a while. But is it forbidden for the inhabitant of this planet to leave it? If so, weisz may be sued by the galactic organization.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Does the young Weisz have the right to be outside the norm?
Let me explain: the time clock was creating a time anomaly on a planet, I think it is forbidden to go to that planet for a while. But is it forbidden for the inhabitant of this planet to leave it? If so, weisz may be sued by the galactic organization.
Considering that according to Justice Lives are Important, and Jaguar only prefers that guys like Drakken Joe be Confined or Eliminated, Weisz is not a case for Demand or Blame, someone cannot be blamed for something that would destroy their Life or harm them when It is the decision of Third Parties or the Result of a Catastrophe.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Certainly it is not his fault, but it may be that because of this serious temporal distortion things happen.
The planet returns to a time when it had a big epidemic that no longer exists in the current cosmos and if an individual leaves this planet the epedemia returns.
or a dangerous criminal comes back to life because of this distortion and decides to leave this planet to ransack. So I think to avoid it, the planet must be quarantined for a while and those they want to leave must have a permit. But weisz to escape this authorization.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It is possible that the Alien Bunny Girl will appear after this Arc.
Not being more accurate.
Professor Weisz Steiner (X792) (Elder) finally contact Rebecca and in passing to her Young Alternate Version, The Senior Version of the Usagi asks her to run a Standard Message 50 years ago.
So we would see more of Weisz's Past, his "relationship" with this Alien.
Of the type that has been.

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
I respect your opinion but I did not refer to Capricoso's Norma's Usagi.
I was referring to Jinn, you take issue when he is an excellent character with a good background.
And I will clarify something if mashima wants to waste characters with ties to the members of the Edens Zero crew, Jinn is more Excellent than Wesiz, I don't know why they praise him so much considering he is a silly womanizer, and those can get to break the ice with women, but they usually screw up massively with touch and affection.
And the Old Weisz told him that he would have a different life as more like an abvertence so that he would not suffer many of the things that happened, something tells me that a mechanical arm is the least of the catastrophies of his Youth.
But being Just with Weisz, he is not a bad person, he is only very direct, more than necessary, too coquettish for the tolerable in a man.
But it seems that going with the crew has taken its less selfish side, and more its friendly and compressive side, apart from Perseptive, at least now think about whether their actions have any repercussion.
He has grown in that sense as a person

But stop Jinn, that if you analyze his life he at least knows that if he did or does something horrible he deserves a punishment, and does not like unnecessarily abusing his goals or other people, he does everything for his Little Sister, but It has a limit for it or rather seeks to limit the horrors it does.
That is to say when Rebecca got in the middle of Ganof when she wanted to hit another B-Cubber (Cup), Jinn intervened saying "Do not damage the Merchandise", if it were as Ganof would say "Illega sure does not notice." Also when he had the mission of capturing Labilia he tried not to hurt her, although she cries massively, if Labilia Cried when someone treated her badly; If we compare it to how she treats Rebecca, I would say that just holding her arm tightly is less than humiliating someone for pleasure (like half), but the only thing that at least Jinn didn't do for machismo is not good either.
Only Illega, Kurenai, Spider, Sister (Rogue Out), Noah and Drakken Joe are Worse.
For Collecting Women and wanting to "Play" with them, Kill and Pretend to Violate Women, Steal Identity, Turn an entire Planet into a Slavery Club, Use Stolen Power of Another Person, Sell to Those Who Trust in Him, Sell Information to Criminals, Initiate Slavery, Kill Innocents for money or pleasure and humiliate them; those things.

Labilia is crazy and relieves her stress on being mean to Rebecca, that's not right. But in the Future we may see if there are more reasons for that, or how it was Labilia's Past
Jinn is more Tragic, he did things he can't forget even if he tries and he regrets and just to save his Little Sister, hopefully see more Background.
Regarding Norma's Usagi Girl / Bunny Girl and Weisz I am sincerely more interested in the past of this lust head and its history with her, if Mashima wants to put her in a Future in the Crew that is her decision and if not good there already .

In addition to all this the forum is to compare theories and share opinions of the possible events of History.

Do not throw to others the "things" that you do or how you act.
And I say it without offending you, with all the respect you have, and I don't mean to be offended -_-, I just tell you that you have to evaluate any possible scenario.
And I repeat when I told you Capricious I was referring to Jinn, not to the Bunny Alien Girl.
And if they could be a pre-conceptual idea of Homura, I have no complaints, I love Homura.
But everything is possible, besides it is likely that after defeating Drakken Joe, the Crew visits its Stars of Origin and explores a little more of the Cosmos Sakura, before crossing the Dragon Falls
No offense but against Weisz background all the characters in this story are somehow faded (Jinn also). He is unique because Weisz came from the distant past at the present time and will change the future with his actions. Some kind of living paradox.

Jinn motives are very simple - it is to save his sister. After completing his task (to save his sister), he will simply be uninteresting because his line in plot will be completed.

In Labilia I'm not interested at all. I think it is much better to reveal Amira, because she is a government spy and this can raise further stakes in the big game.

Let your little rabbit stay with the old man and reveal her story with him there but you don’t need to dirty young Weisz with it (he has a different story with other people, with different goals and achievements). This is completely unnecessary and will just be some kind of silly story ruin for both characters.

Venom

Reaction score
Country
India
No offense but against Weisz background all the characters in this story are somehow faded (Jinn also). He is unique because Weisz came from the distant past at the present time and will change the future with his actions. Some kind of living paradox.

Jinn motives are very simple - it is to save his sister. After completing his task (to save his sister), he will simply be uninteresting because his line in plot will be completed.

In Labilia I'm not interested at all. I think it is much better to reveal Amira, because she is a government spy and this can raise further stakes in the big game.

Let your little rabbit stay with the old man and reveal her story with him there but you don’t need to dirty young Weisz with it (he has a different story with other people, with different goals and achievements). This is completely unnecessary and will just be some kind of silly story ruin for both characters.
Weisz doesn't even have a goal yet lmao

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Weisz doesn't even have a goal yet lmao
Yeah yeah yeah but he wants to become a galactic hero (look at his suit, he just escaped from the Space Rangers or Gundam). :yodawg

In addition he shares the goal of finding a mother with his team.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Yeah yeah yeah but he wants to become a galactic hero (look at his suit, he just escaped from the Space Rangers or Gundam). :yodawg

In addition he shares the goal of finding a mother with his team.
Let me guess Weisz is the kind of person you aspire to be.
-_-.

Because if so, that explains everything.
:-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_-

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Let me guess Weisz is the kind of person you aspire to be.
-_-.

Because if so, that explains everything.
:-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_- :-_-
WHAT? :yodawg

No, my friend.
Everything is much simpler.

He is just an interesting character who carries this manga on his shoulders.
Believe me but I’m completely uninterested in such a boring vegetable:yodawg as the protagonist (I have already seen such MC in many other works).

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
WHAT? :yodawg

No, my friend.
Everything is much simpler.

He is just an interesting character who carries this manga on his shoulders.
Believe me but I’m completely uninterested in such a boring vegetable:yodawg as the protagonist (I have already seen such MC in many other works).
Ok, whatever you say but the more we touch on the subject, the more it seems or that you aspire to be like weisz or that you are already like both the good and the bad.
But it is only an Observation regarding your answers.

Weisz took his time but is finally a Technique of a New Element.
Ice Ether, Of course, on Hermit's recommendation, of course he didn't name it, because it was something improvised.
But finally a Advance in its variety of Techniques with Machina Maker and Arsenal.

Well let's hope in a furuto some technique of Lightning Ether.

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Ok, whatever you say but the more we touch on the subject, the more it seems or that you aspire to be like weisz or that you are already like both the good and the bad.
But it is only an Observation regarding your answers.
I apologize for not being able to answer earlier, friend (some moderator from My hero academia get butthurt and sent me to jail :yodawg ).

He is just an interesting character for me.

According to what I have see it feels like he will do the same with the ether as a Witch. Only she is due to spells:ttgl and he is creating different devices.:pogchamp