Games - The Steam Thread | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Steam Thread

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I played Shadowrun Dragonfall weeks ago in anticipation for Shadowrun Hongkong.. I like it, a tad too slow-paced for my taste, but it's an awesome game. I think I'm going to buy Hongkong once I finish with Dragonfall.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Try Jotun, in case you want another fun indie games on Steam.

Machi-tan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got Rivals of ... *looks at steam list*Aether there we go.

It's a pretty solid-feeling Smash bros immitation. I thought i'd hate it. But i like it. They need more characters. But since they are so heavily concerned with Match ups and balance, i get why it'd take forever to smooth a few new characters in.

Transistor is a great game also.. it's like.. my fav. And So is Bastion.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I am not sure how many people around here playing Isaac, but Afterbirth DLC for Isaac is p. fun so far. I have only finished two runs tho, so obviously there is something more that I could discover by the end of this week.

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got my hands on it. Seems more than great actually! I still need to get the hang of it.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Only Steam game I played was Counter Strike 1.6 . Good ol' times

Onyx Darkmatter

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd love to get my hands on Superhot, but the game just costs far more than what it's worth. Thankfully, it's $15 now, but I'm still unsure if I wanna get the game for that price. :kappa
Then there's a game that I'm waiting for its confirmation release date (Shantae: Half-Genie Hero). Even though the game will be released in other consoles (excluding 360 and PS3), I usually get it on Steam for conveniences. But man, it feels like forever. :emocat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Holy moley, that The Witcher III sale on Steam right now :pogchamp

I remember buying the first two games in the series in a Holiday Steam sale a few years ago. Tried playing the first game and it crashed on me and like most Steam sprees I go on, I have a hard time devoting too much time to one thing and never returned to it. Now that I got a bonafide gaming setup earlier this year, it was too good a deal to pass up. Granted, it might be annoying to progress through the series linearly and start from the beginning, but from what I can tell this is one of those series that is made for doing that sort of thing.