Hangout - The SNK "What If" Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout The SNK "What If" Thread

ArtIristic

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
'A backwash incident?' Have you been watching Danny Phantom.... Holy Mother Connie. It makes so much more sense now. The experimented son. The dad that holds barely any responsibility for their son. The worried mother. The overprotective sister and their geeky friend.

AoT is a parallel universe to Danny Phantom! How did we not see this before?
But that means the basement is... Oh No- *Kaboom*

Added Video: Look what I found. Calling it now - AoT is a parallel universe after all. :teehee

Last edited by a moderator:

BobobVanBlob

Reaction score
Country
France
'A backwash incident?' Have you been watching Danny Phantom.... Holy Mother Connie. It makes so much more sense now. The experimented son. The dad that holds barely any responsibility for their son. The worried mother. The overprotective sister and their geeky friend.

AoT is a parallel universe to Danny Phantom! How did we not see this before?
But that means the basement is... Oh No- *Kaboom*
I never watched Danny Phantom what's in the basement then?

ArtIristic

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I never watched Danny Phantom what's in the basement then?
The basement in DP has a Ghost Portal that leads to parallel dimension filled with... you guessed it: Ghosts. (It makes sense in context). If the Ghost Portal doesn't get a filter change every once in awhile, the place goes *Kaboom*.

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What if Monkey Trouble finds the basement first, for a yet-to-be-answered-reason (AKA: I asked for directions).
Just him sitting in the basement looking over all the papers, while twirling his fabulously evil mustache, and saying "Sou desu ka?"
...while sipping a cocktail. :hip

Turns out Monkey Trouble and Grisha went to medical school together. They used to be best buds, but then there was a backwash incident. Their freindship never recovered. Oh and the whole Titans thing.
- "But the titans were an accident!" :gwah
- "So what about the backwash then?" :-_-

So what if the conspiricy hadn't stifled technological development? I would guess that Hot Air Balloons alone would be damn useful.
They sure would have been. Although I doubt it'll actually happen, it's possible that technology could have been coopted again, like with with the small guns. Central MP riding hot air balloons, anyone?

Super Angillis

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Danny Phantom's complete series was 20$, so... You know there are some real similarites between Danny Phantom and SNK. Both have protagonists who gained the power to turn into the things they fight due to their fathers experiments.

So did Monkey Trouble have a thing for Carla? Cause that's going to be awkward in a whole different way.

Hot Air Balloons would benifit the Garrision and Survey Corps as well. Even through World War I tethered hot air balloons were an invaluable resource for observation. The further away you see titans coming from, the better. Also depending on the wind, the Survey Corps could travel pretty good distances on a hot air balloon.

TheOwl

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
What if Monkey Trouble finds the basement first, for a yet-to-be-answered-reason (AKA: I asked for directions).
Just him sitting in the basement looking over all the papers, while twirling his fabulously evil mustache, and saying "Sou desu ka?"

Eren and co. finds the basement emptied out, realizing everything they have done was in complete vain. Everyone heads home and open up a bar in the Inner Lands, because booze is what these people need after all the things they went through.
Your posts make me laugh so hard XD .

Ok, ok. But what else kinda reason could Monkey Trouble have for visiting the Walls? Yeah, he was testing the humans, but it seemed more like he did for the lulz, since he never saw their struggle to the end. He must had been seeking something!
He just went in to tease them, terrify them, let them be killed in horrifying ways, leave them in a state of confusion, to then disappear into thin air like he never existed. What is his motive to do that, and at that time?

Hmm, could he really be? A monster with no name?... Ok, I'm just going crazy here.
I have a theory for that. I believe that the Ape Titan is somehow the boss of the Reiss family, or whoever else has just as much power as them within the Walls. He is an enemy of RBA's faction, and went inside the walls to see how well they would do if they were to fight against the Warriors.

Last edited:

Super Angillis

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man the Basement is just a fountain for these things isn't it? We could probably have a thread just for what's in it, and what will happen when they get there. Things like Jean seeing a sexy pinup poster of Carla.
Jean- "Wow, whos the babe?"
Eren- "Goddammit Jean, that's my dead mother!"
Jean- "I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

Although I hope the basement is sturdy. The house did kinda fall down, and titans would have been stomping around for the first five years. Getting there and finding the basement is already gone would kinda suck.