Politics - The situation in Ukraine? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Politics The situation in Ukraine?

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Also I assume everybody saw the clip of the Svoboda Party members beating the Communist Party member up during his speech? Also I read Latvia banned the Russian language? Or maybe it's been that way for awhile now, I have no idea.

---------- Post added April 11, 2014 at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was April 09, 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

Also, what do you guys think about Donetsk declaring independence?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Can that really be considered as Donetsk declaring independence? It seems people are actually downplaying the events there. Either way, the Russians blame the west and we blame the Russians. Same shit, different toilet.

Drmke

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Well, a sector of the population in Donetsk.

And man did the media in this country run with that report about the leaflet telling Jewish residents to register in Donetsk. You would think that today they would have blaring headlines about how clueless they are...

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Well, a sector of the population in Donetsk.

And man did the media in this country run with that report about the leaflet telling Jewish residents to register in Donetsk. You would think that today they would have blaring headlines about how clueless they are...
I only read the USA Today article from a few days ago, but how exactly is that an overreaction?

Drmke

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I only read the USA Today article from a few days ago, but how exactly is that an overreaction?
It's been denied up and down by the leadership of Donetsk as well as by the Jewish community in general there as a provocation. The original Israeli source that USA Today was quoting even retracted the story a few hours after initially posting it.

---------- Post added April 24, 2014 at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was April 19, 2014 at 04:53 PM ----------

So how do you think Putin will respond to the paratroopers Obama is sending to Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
More posturing on their side perhaps. We participate in a lot of these training exercises as a show of force.