Discussion - The Promised Neverland Volume Extras | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Promised Neverland Volume Extras

PaperKnights

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OH MY GOD. I JUST
this thread
yes
i
Y E S. BACKWARDS. THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. it's just an order, bUT LMAO SO THE DEMONS REALLY ARE DEMONS NOT JUST MUTATED HUMANS FROM NUCLEAR RADIATION WOAH. THIS THREAD. I.

ok but something occurred to me when i thought about 'reverse' order. reverse order. maybe that's just how the demons read things- in reverse order. and just to make sure, i went back to chapter 7 and then chapter 21. chapter 7 where the first disciple says; "Lsakjfdsakdsa" as the name of their God. And chapter 21 where Krone says the exact same thing. But as "asdkfjsdaL" instead. I mean not exactly but you get the flow of things. Reverse order. ajksakjfda. AND NOT JUST REVERSE ORDER. IT IS LITERALLY FLIPPED. like mirror flipped.

dsafkjdsklafddsa this is huge to me
ksdajfdklsafdjas

EDIT: i had that slight off feeling the first time i read chapter 21 and krone said Lblahblah's name. but i couldnt put my finger on it and now finally i have and aksldjfldksajfdsa.

BasedAnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
The word looked exactly the same in the raw in those chapters iirc. MS just tried to adjust in chapter 21 it and that's why it's different in their Edited Manga.

PaperKnights

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The word looked exactly the same in the raw in those chapters iirc. MS just tried to adjust in chapter 21 it and that's why it's different in their Edited Manga.
omg, really?
cries
thatsokaymyheartisokay

lmao thanks btw!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On that note, the read-it-backwards theory's been confirmed once and for all- in the korean scan we see ray as 81194 and the cradle next to him to be 91194. Backwards order, going up. 49118 to 49119, onwards and onwards until infinity lmao

Dlanor_A.Knox

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The Promised Land will be a place where Humans are free, that's for certain (Or, this manga could go down that dark path and have the promised land be death :p).
I honestly wouldn't be suprised if this manga went with the Shinzo ending :')
Letting the childeren get chipped like you do with pets and label them like cows, yup these creators aren't afraid of the dark side.

deyna

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
hahaha emma doesn't want to hear baelish's name from lucas' mouth.. she wants to hear it straight from the man himself.