Discussion - The next stage of the holy war? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The next stage of the holy war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, the purpose of the thread is pretty straightforward. The last chapter was extremely significant and as far as I can tell it points to a complete shift in the direction the war is going to take.

To begin with it seems like all of the sternriter at sereitei are out for the count. Juhabach took their powers which so far has pretty dire implications for all of them. As far as we can tell every sternriter subjected to the selection is doomed to loose his powers and die. Juhabach admitted that. Perhaps the case can be made that pure blood quincy can live on without their powers while mix blood ones would die later on anyways. We did see masaki seemingly not die on the spot and uryu's mom lived for some time. Anyways, for some reason the selection evaporated only robert while it simply took the other quincy's powers.

In light of that development the war at sereitei is effectively over. And the battle at the royal palace just scaled up. However as things stand there are too many loose ends plotwise at least. Kukaku said she was going to have the fullbringers play a part in the war and yet we have not seen that. The arrancar at HM, specially grimmjow, are supposed to have a part. As far as the captain's bankais we still have not seen byakuya's new bankai, nor shunsui's or ukitake's. So even though there are no enemies at sereitei I would think we still have quite a few fights from these guys due. So when and how are they fighting at all?

To add to that it is weird that we did not see what the sternriter were capable of doing. Lilnoto was seemingly extremely strong at least by captain standards and she even defeated meninas however we did not get to see her fight. I always thought there would be more to her than just eating people. Nanana seemingly did something to renji and yet we did not get to see it. Robert was able to match shunsui, the god damned captain commander, and he seemingly evaporated unceremoniously. gisele still seemed to have some juice in her even after all her troubles. She at least deserves a proper particularly sadistic death so to speak, I am still hoping she gets eaten by her own zombies. Bazzb seemed extremely powerful and yet we never saw him properly defeated.

So here is what I am thinking. The next stage of the war will be for everyone still alive (and dead) at sereitei to head to the royal palace. Basically the captains, the vizards, the fullbringers, kukaku, urahara, tessai, ishin, ryuken and perhaps the arrancar which urahara recruited. Perhaps even aizen too somehow, I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Anyways, that would seem to put juhahach in a bad situation. Its a lot of people and the guys trained by the royals seem specially competent. Worst case scenario he has to face the royals too. So what does he do? He summons the sternriter that were left alive at sereitei and gives them their power back. It seems like the selection can give back quincy their life so perhaps robert gets to come back.

It is also plausible that juhabach gets the best out of the royals and they actually have to serve him too. The royals have a duty to the soul king so perhaps if juhabach takes the throne or has uryu take the throne the royals would be forced to switch sides.

I have made the point a number of times that the zombies mayuri made should be able to be revived somehow. At the moment I would think the best means available aside from orihime would be kirinji's pools. It would drain all the nasty reiatsu and blood from them, heal them and then give them new healthy blood. Effectively it would release them from mayuri's control and revive them. It is pretty straightforward. It would perhaps heal zaraki pretty quickly too.

Now, those are my thoughts but I would like to hear what other people think. The war took a huge change right now and there are a lot of possibilities. Of course there is also the chance that kubo simply forgets everything and moves on to ichigo helping the royals but that seems boring.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Please register to see the content of this post.

NoOneInParticular

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

NoOneInParticular

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Notak

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Notak

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.