Fun Thread - The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Sometimes we get better @ things as we age.

Its easier to be disciplined, less distractions, less pressure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Next project: dragonfruit arch.

:super

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi
Wax on, wax off i guess ?
Doing things that r beneficial and earse or eliminating things that r not.
:nod

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Friends are a big part of life during youth. Big influence and distraction. Some pressure too.

As we age no one has time for things, everyone is working all the time.

Fewer distractions, less pressure.

Easier to concentrate & focus.

Easier to recognize some things aren't as relevant as we thought they were.

The trendy cool people in school, many wind up in rehab or jail. Others end up being golddiggers. Etc.

People who were considered uncool in school are now working for big brand name video game or IT development companies, driving nice cars, travelling & living in nice houses - which they bought & own on their own $$.

Its easier to have perspective having seen how things turn out for everyone.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
In My university days, people I didn’t even know would ask me if I knew some good place to get some weeds..because I did part time bartending in the sleazy area of the town.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Such are the ways of life? You live, you learn, yearn and you let go.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rain here all dai mans.... 😴🙄😒

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
that’s strategy mobile games for you, it offers you advantages with seemingly low price but you find yourself drowning in a rabbit hole that has no end, when you buy new ant they nerf it and add new ants to the game with better powers for sometime. then they nerf them once more and add new items for old ants that gives them their old powers back but at greater price and so on, They keep adding new content every single update and people find themselves spending a lot. In a way i understand how they feel. They are kinda forced to do it because if they didn’t keep up their investments will be in vain.

The developers know how to keep everyone playing though. There are very powerful ants that is free for all but very hard to obtain. If you are lucky enough you can get powerful ants for free. Even if you are not lucky enough you guaranteed to get at least one powerful ants that can carry you a bit.
Ugh, like the Temu shit.
Gotta be honest, i fell once. Purchased shit i didn't need, as soon i got them, deleted the thing, the app is excruciatingly disgusting.

Twitter feels like the dark web lately, I see extreme gore short videos from bot accounts. Its beyond weird at this point.
Helpers needs a Gore forum.
The only thread that is active for important stuff is the american politics one. Ughh, like if it were an interesting place to get to know. Meh, with the gore, you can perfectly get to know more about the tribulations happening in other places, and for sure, far more interesting places.

Not bad Hara, not bad.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Is gambling immoral? I keep reading and hearing that it is immoral and, eventually destroy lives. In my opinion, It depends on how you approach it. I'm not gonna lie, I lost big money when i started gambling but when i got well educated on the sports that i bet on, I quickly gained all my lost money and i gained so much more. I saw an argument the other day that it is still an easy money if you win and therefore immoral but its not like whoring yourself at all. It takes actual risk and hardwork to predict the outcome I never felt like doing something wrong when i gamble or even regret it. So what you guys think?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I dont think there's anything wrong with it as long as you play it smart. Know when to fold when you should. Just to be accountable / responsible and be prepared to loose everything if you go all in. I know in religious circles its frowned upon. But as with anything in life there is pros and cons to everything.

For example a guy i once knew wanted to play a 'big shot' lost 20k overnight / day all because he was playing with the 'big shots'. They walked away when they hit their limit. This guy tried to win back his losess but didnt.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Anyone watched Birth 2004?

I just watched it and i kinda like it, not very much tho I don’t like open endings where it leaves the viewers uncertain. I read some discussions and people have very different takes on it.

It is a romance movie, About a widow trying to find love after her husband died. After 10 years she finally accepted to let go of her old love but a kid appeared in her life and claimed to be her dead husband and he knew very detailed information about her and her family. She tried to resist at first but eventually she give in but the kid told her that he was lying all along and she returned back to her senses and she fixed her relationship with the new guy.

The controversy about whether the kid was lying or not. It turned out that the kid found love letters by the wife to her dead husband in the woods, He saw a women digging and burying them. This women turned out be the lover of the husband. The husband was cheating on his wife with her, But the kid has no memory of that and he was in shock when he found out. Later he confessed that he isn’t the dead husband like he claimed.

Imo, I think he was really the dead husband, The kid is 10 years old and he told his mother I’m not your son anymore, He continued to show that he know people he never meet before, He didn’t remember everyone or their names but he would call their names subconsciously. He let go of his wife because he learned about his cheating and that my friends in genuine love.

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I dont think there's anything wrong with it as long as you play it smart. Know when to fold when you should. Just to be accountable / responsible and be prepared to loose everything if you go all in.
Tru chud. More important is to know when you should play and when you should not. The moment you put some money in the table, consider that you no longer have it. That’s y only gamble what you can afford to lose. That’s the way of a chud gambler.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Is gambling immoral? I keep reading and hearing that it is immoral and, eventually destroy lives. In my opinion, It depends on how you approach it. I'm not gonna lie, I lost big money when i started gambling but when i got well educated on the sports that i bet on, I quickly gained all my lost money and i gained so much more. I saw an argument the other day that it is still an easy money if you win and therefore immoral but its not like whoring yourself at all. It takes actual risk and hardwork to predict the outcome I never felt like doing something wrong when i gamble or even regret it. So what you guys think?

Sports gambling is similar to trading stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.

Except while hedge funds seldom profit more than 15% year over year.

Winners in gambling can profit in excess of 100% ROI in a single day easy.

Helpers needs a Gore forum.
The only thread that is active for important stuff is the american politics one. Ughh, like if it were an interesting place to get to know. Meh, with the gore, you can perfectly get to know more about the tribulations happening in other places, and for sure, far more interesting places.

I have seen gore in the past.

It made me prioritize safety more when driving, etc.

But do you ever get a feeling seeing gore damages the spirit in some way?

Like it effects in a spiritual sense...

RedWrath

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is the right place for you
:verily
Sweet I been digging for a place for an Amateur like Me, appreciate the look out. You will be the first I try to show off to haha

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I watched a movie called under the skin, and i regret watching it. I saw good reviews for it and i was like it is going to be something but soon i realized how some people opinions are really flawed and their tastes can be considered a crime.

So this movie is about Aliens seducing and kidnapping men and eventually harvesting all their flesh and bone but the skin. The movie started with scarlett johansson as the alien beginning her mission to make men horny and take them home. Once her victims arrive to her home, They start getting undressed while approaching her and she keep moving backwards and lure them to a trap, During their walk you can clearly see their pepe out and about and their naked ass on full display, They didn't show much clear ass footage for scarlett as they did these men. whatever, They just kept walking in this dark room until they find themselves drowing in some kind of a lake inside that room and get trapped in some liquid but they are kept alive for harvesting. Scarlett started gaining some humanity and she let her last victim go but her alien friends won't let that slip and they started searching for her. Scarlett meet a man who helped her and give her shelter then they had sex, During the intercourse the man penetrated scarlett human vagina suit and it went through the suit and teared it, His pepe touched the alien real body and she freaked out and run away in fear. Later she meet another man in the woods and that man wanted to rape her and as he get violent with her he tore and damaged her human body more then the alien true face was revealed and it kept holding her human face while running away but the rapist poured some oil on it and burned it alive. The end.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So this movie is about Aliens seducing and kidnapping men and eventually harvesting all their flesh and bone but the skin. The movie started with scarlett johansson as the alien beginning her mission to make men horny and take them home. Once her victims arrive to her home, They start getting undressed while approaching her and she keep moving backwards and lure them to a trap, During their walk you can clearly see their pepe out and about and their naked ass on full display, They didn't show much clear ass footage for scarlett as they did these men. whatever, They just kept walking in this dark room until they find themselves drowing in some kind of a lake inside that room and get trapped in some liquid but they are kept alive for harvesting. Scarlett started gaining some humanity and she let her last victim go but her alien friends won't let that slip and they started searching for her. Scarlett meet a man who helped her and give her shelter then they had sex, During the intercourse the man penetrated scarlett human vagina suit and it went through the suit and teared it, His pepe touched the alien real body and she freaked out and run away in fear. Later she meet another man in the woods and that man wanted to rape her and as he get violent with her he tore and damaged her human body more then the alien true face was revealed and it kept holding her human face while running away but the rapist poured some oil on it and burned it alive. The end.
The plot is from an old movie in 1995:

Most "new" stuff is.

:invalid

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The only thing that i found interesting is the alien was actually male as it real body shared the same chest of a man and i think that he fell in love with the human suit, He wanted to be her, but there is no plot or anything. Everything just left for the viewers interpretation :grumble

ok its time to stop watching jonathan glazer movies

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The only thing that i found interesting is the alien was actually male as it real body shared the same chest of a man and i think that he fell in love with the human suit, He wanted to be her, but there is no plot or anything. Everything just left for the viewers interpretation :grumble

ok its time to stop watching jonathan glazer movies

Aliens with gender reassignment surgery?

Alien tranny?

Ok. That is somewhat new I have to admit.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Aliens with gender reassignment surgery?

Alien tranny?

Ok. That is somewhat new I have to admit.
well they make human suits, their gender aren't clear. they could be anything.