Discussion - The Last of Us Part II | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Last of Us Part II

Styx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So, anyone else see the trailer for Part II of The Last of Us? If not, don't worry, I have you covered!

If you have already seen it or just finished watching the trailer, what do you think about a sequel? And of what the trailer revealed and didn't reveal?

kalliniki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I was so happy when the announced there will be a sequel. I loved the first one and I am sure that I'love and the second. Unfortunately, it's not gonna be released any time soon as it's in prime stage of development.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I was so happy when the announced there will be a sequel. I loved the first one and I am sure that I'love and the second. Unfortunately, it's not gonna be released any time soon as it's in prime stage of development.
The reception towards a second game was already high, but when they officially announced it through a trailer they probably realized just how big their game was. So I'd imagine they have now set this game to top priority. Or so I hope. :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unfortunately E3 2017 came and went without any news for The Last of Us 2, which is incredibly disappointing. At least Horizon: Zero Dawn has DLC to tide us over until we do get some news.

kalliniki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Yeah, it was very disappointing by not announcing any further details about the game. I am expecting that they're gonna do it on Playstation Experience at December... I hope so.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I hope so too, given that they've slowly released new mo-cop "characters" like the pig. If we don't get something this year beyond that small teaser I'll be extremely disappointed and they absolutely better not push it off for the PS5! :C
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New trailer guys! HOT DOG!

And no, the woman strung up by her neck is not Ellie. All characters shown are new characters.