Archived - The Hang Out Thread v. 3 | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Ha... is it ooncce you start working, we have more money to spend, so we have a social life?
what i meant to say is when i was studying, i don't have that much money to waste...and when i started working, i seeems to go out more often.
Btw, nice sig...where did u get it from? LOoks like Saya from Blood+, or it is??!

@Rabb, work is not really enjoyable, that's why is called Black Monday...& ya, sometimes house work just kind of bores me down too...:comfort

Last edited:

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well, I still haven't gotten my pay yet. I think it's because when I work I don't get to see my frenz in school anymore so I have to go out with them to catch up with stuff :amuse

Thx ^^ I made the sig, my first siggy :D and yes, it's Saya from Blood+, I didn't draw her though, that's a fan art I got from the net.

And how are you doing nami?

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I'm doing fine, but Monday was always bad for me...especially when I'm not in the office last Friday, lots of stuff to catch up...feeling almost brain dead now :s

OMG - your 1st sig and it looks so beautiful!! :amuse

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Seems like everyone's having Monday's Blues. Even I wish that it's still the weekends. Well, take a good rest! You deserve it after a hard day's work :amuse

The design is quite simple, nothing too complicated for me :XD

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Yeah >.>

Says the one who gone clueless over marquee tools -_-;

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
can we us marquees on here? [marquee]test[/marquee]

... well thats a no...

anyways...
things are back to normal again. tiring day at work and I went out with an old fren after that. it's funny how i suddenli have a social life ever since I start working :XDI

I notice there's a lot of cat lovers in this forum..

Rabb, Lil, Ichi, Bax... Anyone else? >.<
>_> i dont like cats. im a dog person. most of my family, however, loves cats. ive only ever had one cat, theyve all had at least ten.
Ha... is it ooncce you start working, we have more money to spend, so we have a social life?
what i meant to say is when i was studying, i don't have that much money to waste...and when i started working, i seeems to go out more often.
Btw, nice sig...where did u get it from? LOoks like Saya from Blood+, or it is??!

@Rabb, work is not really enjoyable, that's why is called Black Monday...& ya, sometimes house work just kind of bores me down too...:comfort
actually, i had today off. it was the sunday shift that killed me. i got stuck working with a bunch of idiots, so i was pretty much doing all the work. every now and then brandy, my manager, would poke her head in and help out. her and my other manager that night, kathy, hate the kids i was working with as much as i do, so they understood. well i can say now (not that it would be the first time) that i feel bad for all you gals that have to work a 8, 9, 10 hour shift, then come home to cook, clean and put up with family. *hears cursing and looks over his shoulder at the kitchen* i better go help out befor she gets too upset. i can feel the negative chi flowing from here ;-; (seriously, its at the point that we can feel when the others are in a bad mood. no yelling required)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
i can feel the negative chi flowing from here ;-; (seriously, its at the point that we can feel when the others are in a bad mood. no yelling required)
Those stuff happens all the time here where i work, especially if the boss is yelling at everyone. I dont get yelled at, since i usually have my headphone on with rock music MAX! What to do on situations like those is keep a positive attitude, but always be careful of what you're gonna say. :D
But the good thing is, after a day full of stress at work, going home and logging on to MH makes life all better again. :D

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey everything's back to normal! :XD I wonder if the bork bork bork forum is still present... i'll go check!
things are back to normal again. tiring day at work and I went out with an old fren after that. it's funny how i suddenli have a social life ever since I start working :XDI

I notice there's a lot of cat lovers in this forum..

Rabb, Lil, Ichi, Bax... Anyone else? >.<

@BlueChild How are things with the uni?
speaking of cats... :( We are going to send ours to the humane society on wednesday.... I'm so sad... :scry

Epul

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
It must be though on you lilium. Why send your cat to human society? Is it because you're moving and can't bring your cat along?

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Oh Lilium,

That's so sad!!! I'll miss your fat cat too..:comfort
and the weird thing was I was thinking of your cat with the sunglass over it this morning...wanted to ask whether u bringing her along.
I guess i've a bit of 6th sense in me.

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
it's a he... but yeah. we tried asking everyone we knew to take them... but no one could :( so our last resort was the humane society..

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
actually, i had today off
i take it back, they called me in to work. just got out. *is coming down with a cold, and enjoying his first cup of tea in years*

im sorry lil :comfort we're losing two more of our cats, as well. the land lord wont let us keep them. i dont like one of them, though. for the last four nights, ive had to clean cat sh... poop off of my carpet. my door doesnt shut all the way, and cant be locked from the outside, so all i can do is try and block the door and yell at them.

so will they put him down, or keep him until someone takes him? if they do, you could try calling shelters in the area that wont and tell them he's a stray you found. thats what we ended up doing with one of ours.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Ahhh ;________;

Noes :( It's too bad that you can't keep your cat :(

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
@rabb you aren't a cat lover but you gotta clear their shit all the time :p poor rabb :XD

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
That's one of the tedious task =/

You didn't train the cat to poo at the right place Rabb? >.>

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
we treid, but their mother was a stray that wasnt spade (obviously, if she had kittens) who didnt use it either. they are emulating her, who no longer is here, nor are 3 of her 5 kittens. the other 2 dont have much time left here. Ive been trying to do my best with them, grabing them and putting them in the litter box and all that but its just not working. one more reason i love dogs. *wants his husky*

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Everytime they do their business elsewhere, use water to spray at them a few times. They'll be pissssed & won't do that again hopefully....*wonders does this work though*

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
i think that might work. i tried it once and it did with me... :XD

guess i won't be on probab tom. my internet is supposed to be cut of around wednesday or thursday...

well, see you guys soon if i'm not one tonight or tom :p

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Awww ;____________;
We gonna miss you :hug

Anyway.. I don't recall to have problems with my cat doing her jobs everywhere :blink
She always goes to the litter box, although sometimes it's not exactly into the litter box -_-;

Oh well >.> Better than every else I supposed :s

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
my cat does that too sometimes. he has long fur so sometimes the poo gets stuck on his but... :darn

Status
Not open for further replies.