Predictions - The great war for supreme domination among Axis users in tower of god universe and 25th Baam real destiny? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions The great war for supreme domination among Axis users in tower of god universe and 25th Baam real destiny?

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
In Tower of god Phantemonium is said to be the only Axis in the current Tower we know.He is the absolute strongest in this zone but as SIU wrote there are many axis outside and Phantemonuim is not among the strongest.AS short introduction SIU show us Oedipus female axis god of artefact creation that want to stop the war between the Axis users(gods) but always failed to find the right person.What is Baam is this person?Tower of god we know is just a tool to turn him into axis user who will be strong enogh to enter in the big scene and fight with the strongest beings in the universe ot TOG.SIU wrote that only axis user can kill axis and the weakest axis can destroy the tower of god we know for mere seconds.ZAharad and all 10 Great families are just small bugs compare to this monsters called axis users.Thats is how powerful they are.What if Baam is the chosen one not to kill ZAhard but to stop the war of gods.

Last edited:

PitchBlack857

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Great post I like your idea, SIU has set up a nice sandbox to play in. Makes sense that whoever reaches the very top of the tower becomes a AXIS. Probably the reason the thing was built in the first place.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Great post I like your idea, SIU has set up a nice sandbox to play in. Makes sense that whoever reaches the very top of the tower becomes a AXIS. Probably the reason the thing was built in the first place.
but... if that is the case then why seal the top and throw away the key? if it was like this then climbing the tower would be largely beneficial to zahard. Zahard aiming to control destiny sounds like a type of godhood and he seems to be on his way towards achieving it via staying in the tower.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
but... if that is the case then why seal the top and throw away the key? if it was like this then climbing the tower would be largely beneficial to zahard. Zahard aiming to control destiny sounds like a type of godhood and he seems to be on his way towards achieving it via staying in the tower.
Maybe the tower ceases to exist after an Axis is born - and every life inside is sacrifised to form the new Axis.
Maybe Zahard actually "cares" for others and wants to avoid that outcome.

Though i am completely uncertain if this is true or not, but just to name one possibility.

xGen

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
In Tower of god Phantemonium is said to be the only Axis in the current Tower we know.He is the absolute strongest in this zone but as SIU wrote there are many axis outside and Phantemonuim is not among the strongest.AS short introduction SIU show us Oedipus female axis god of artefact creation that want to stop the war between the Axis users(gods) but always failed to find the right person.What is Baam is this person?Tower of god we know is just a tool to turn him into axis user who will be strong enogh to enter in the big scene and fight with the strongest beings in the universe ot TOG.SIU wrote that only axis user can kill axis and the weakest axis can destroy the tower of god we know for mere seconds.ZAharad and all 10 Great families are just small bugs compare to this monsters called axis users.Thats is how powerful they are.What if Baam is the chosen one not to kill ZAhard but to stop the war of gods.
Amazing theroy, where did u get those informations?!
Im new here not sure how this works really. 😂🙈
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the tower ceases to exist after an Axis is born - and every life inside is sacrifised to form the new Axis.
Maybe Zahard actually "cares" for others and wants to avoid that outcome.

Though i am completely uncertain if this is true or not, but just to name one possibility.
Also very nice opinion!!! Im also curious that maybe Jahad isnt that bad. Maybe.. but everything indicates he is lol
And i cant belive 10 fam leaders were compared to bugs lmao.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I have a feeling Bam in the end of the series will turn into an Axis himself.

ThirstyPhilopsher

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
TOG is just another better written version of coiling dragon:3c

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Well, it looks like, for some reason, upon reaching floor 134, Zahard realised the next floor test (135) required qualities he couldn't have no matter how much he tried; all along with an amazing reward even for irregulars; a reward that would automatically position its bearer as the new ultimate one in the tower. Then upon reaching such limits, he decided to block the floor for anyone else among the 13 GW. And separated the key into as many tiny pieces as possible, then placed curses on those pieces (the 13 months, etc). As such, trying to gather the 13 months became tantamount to trying to get access to a test the king himself can't pass but knows others may be able to pass it; what a taboo !!!

Then comes the child of the prophecy: that "evil" irregular kid with the crazy potential to take that famous test and maybe pass it; endorsed by Zahard's historical enemies, Fug; supported by some family heads (Gustang, whose family should summarily be wiped for such utmost treason). As if it wasn't enough, princesses and floor admins are siding with this great threat.... A threat that keeps climbing floors (already past floor 50) and keeps changing the entire manner in which some of those floors are managed!!!

...for sure, Baam will be the worst thing that ever happened to Zahard; he may even end up becoming Baam's subordinate !?! (That's when Baam reaches the Axis' test floor, passes it and becomes one)

Last edited:

TBeast

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
nono Baam is gone become somthing above the axis O0

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, what I'd point out is that leaving the tower and returning is probably not enough to become an irregular. There are a lot of questions to answer in this regard.

1.- Tower residents are bound to the rules of the tower. So far evidence is inadequate that leaving the tower would free someone from said rules upon return.
2.-We don't even know if its' conceptually possible for tower residents to leave the tower. Or if your parentage would make a difference.
3.- Bam did leave the tower and returned as an irregular... But he died and was revived outside. I think this is actually important here.
4.- Even if you can return as an irregular odds are you still wouldn't be able to use shinsoo beyond your talent. Talent is innate after all. So you'd get a few extra privileges probably but you wouldn't necessarily become automatically talented.
5.- I like the idea that tower residents are basically creations of an axis. It would justify to a great extent how the great warriors and urek perceive them.

That said, the theory does not incorporate into it how towers are shown in the outside world seen in SIU's earlier works. Which I think is a bit of flaw as well.

Jino

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Actually Phantaminum is one of the top five Axis, meaning he is up there in terms of power on the Outside, AND it's stated he is strong enough to destroy the entire Tower of God story - check Trivia section of Phantaminum, apparently stated by SIU, the implication is that he could destroy all tower residents, Admins, 10 GW, Zahard, Urek, Enryu. As far as Baam destiny goes, I am of the assumption that he is the God in the Tower of God part, I predict eventually he will fill that role of a God at the end, and may even continue to become an Axis, and lead the tower residents Outside? It is heavily hinted Enryu and Phantaminum are heavily tied to Baam, or at least Enryu is, and seemingly his precursor, with Phantaminum laying the story of Baam, possibly setting it in motion.

Last edited:

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Actually Phantaminum is one of the top five Axis, meaning he is up there in terms of power on the Outside, AND it's stated he is strong enough to destroy the entire Tower of God story - check Trivia section of Phantaminum, apparently stated by SIU, the implication is that he could destroy all tower residents, Admins, 10 GW, Zahard, Urek, Enryu. As far as Baam destiny goes, I am of the assumption that he is the God in the Tower of God part, I predict eventually he will fill that role of a God at the end, and may even continue to become an Axis, and lead the tower residents Outside? It is heavily hinted Enryu and Phantaminum are heavily tied to Baam, or at least Enryu is, and seemingly his precursor, with Phantaminum laying the story of Baam, possibly setting it in motion.

If Rachel wasn't lying, I'm sure the condition for Baam awakening as an axis is devouring the tower, that would also mean everyone inside dies.

it would be funny when they find out Zahard was actively protecting every resident in the Tower from the true threat that is Baam :lmao