Shoujo - The Girl In Heels by Chun Kye Young | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo The Girl In Heels by Chun Kye Young

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Title: The Girl in Heels

Plot summary:
Kyung-hee Goh is a very beautiful girl. She is so beautiful people would think she was a teen idol or a model. People are intimidated of her. Because of her beauty she is cynical about love, and doesn't have any friends. She begins to attract the attention of the baddest boy in school, and the story begins.

Scanlated by: Entropy

Why I'm posting this: I was hoping there are other people reading this manwha. So that I could share my giddy feelings about the cute stuff happening. I've read comments about Girl in Heels art not appealing. I found the art really weird at first, but now I think its very unique and avant garde.

So how do you like this manwha so far? What do you think of the latest chapter? What do you think about Ookil (or the twists that bind him?) Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:

natli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Re: [Sunjeong][Featured] The Girl In Heels by Chun Kye Young

The artwork is both disturbing and beautiful :D I like the way in which details and backgrounds are drawn, but closeups on eyelashes scare me :P

This the first manhwa which I liked. It's ambitious and touches some real life problems - bullying, violence and pedophilia. I loved Kynghee reactions and the way she outmaneuvered Ookil. But still, the violence was shocking. It gives the impression that you can be killed or raped by your classmates just like that. And the switch from hating Ookil (who beat her black and blue) to loving him ("ohhh, such a cheesy person! <3") was too sudden.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I actually like the fact that the switch from hating to loving is sudden because its interesting to see the fine line between the two emotions. In a twisted kind of way :s

natli, what case of pedophilia are you talking about? Incest, perhaps? The obsession or brother complex, yeah.

natli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

oh, I was talking about that music teacher who wanted to rape Kyunghee.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: [Sunjeong]The Girl In Heels by Chun Kye Young

chapter 17 has been released by entropy! enjoy!

it's getting more psychotic than ever. @_@