The Forsaken Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Forsaken Thread

Forsaken021

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I recently applied to be a translator and I'm really excited to get working on anything anyone throws at me. I don't have a lot of experience with the act of translating, but I have broken down and "translated" books, newspapers and other media as a fun way to learn a language.

My Japanese skill is around N3 level. It's hard to judge, since most of my knowledge is scattered throughout various levels of Japanese due to self studying. I'm hoping I can really improve my skills by translating manga and learning a lot more vocabulary.

Japanese (And languages in general) are a huge part of my life. I can currently speak two foreign languages at a intermediate/ high-intermediate advanced level, Chinese and Japanese. I'm hoping to be able to speak 10 or more languages before I die.

So thank you and happy translating. I'm open to translate anything people can give me.

Thanks and if you want to ask me any questions or just chat about languages/Japanese or whatever, send me a pm or respond to this post.

Thanks again!

HorribleScans

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Forsaken, welcome to the TL world! :D
I'm from a group called Horrible Scans, and I could really use the TL man/woman power!!! :D
If you wanna TL something. I can give you either a Josei project called Tensai Family Company (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4368), or I'm TL a series myself, but don't have the time to do it, it's called Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=69193)

Just send me a PM if you're interested :D
And again, welcome to the TL world :)

DarkColorBlood

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hi, iam new here too so i sorry if i do something wrong....
anyway,i was wondering if you are interested in translating old series from 80's,90's and early 2000.Mostly comdies,adventures and fantasies.I can provide you with the scannlations even thought the mangas i have in mind are old.
Thank you very much for reading this,please let me know if you are interested so we could discass about the series....