Question - The End of the Nakiri House Saga? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question The End of the Nakiri House Saga?

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
OK, folks, I know this is not an official stuff for the series overall but even before the Reiwa Era week but, after reading the previous chapters last 2 weeks ago, I've been thinking some questions for quite some time: Does Azami's reappearance in the manga ends the Nakiri House Saga once and for all. I mean, this dude just explained how his family transformed who they are does his family became one of the most dysfunctional families in the world of manga and anime series. Here's recap,

As Erina's despair was getting closer due to Mana's favoritism for Asahi's dish, Azami arrived to BLUE courtesy of Hisako and Alice under the orders from Saiba and Old Man Sen. Unlike his arrogant-self, however, Azami returned as a meek person and he came here to tell everyone a story about how everything about him, Mana and especially Erina become the core factor of the story overall: You see, Saiba's "departure" from the Tootsuki hardened Azami's heart to the point not wanting to be like his loser of a his senpai. That changed when he met young Mana whose comment about his passionless dish ironically mellowed his heart and also revitalized his passion for cooking. Everything went well until Mana suddenly fell to illness and her abandonment from her family which included Asahi and Erina. This was the last straw for Azami as he eventually seduced by his inner darkness and the rest was history...

That being said, though, what you folks think about Azami's sudden return and revelation about the truth of his family? Could this sudden revelation mark the end of the Nakiri House Saga in the series?