The Bomber D Rufi Thread | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Bomber D Rufi Thread

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, I saw here that you were interested in doing Pokémon RéBURST, and I was wondering if you still were. I was in charge of RéBURST at U-Prod, but due to the leader's continued absence, the group is dissolving and pretty much all the series are being taken elsewhere, so I'm planning to start my own group with RéBURST and a few other series, but I figured I should just ask about this one and not push my luck. ^-^ I have raws for up to volume 5, and I'll be getting volume 6 soon. Anyway, here's raws. Thanks!

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, I saw here that you were interested in doing Pokémon RéBURST, and I was wondering if you still were. I was in charge of RéBURST at U-Prod, but due to the leader's continued absence, the group is dissolving and pretty much all the series are being taken elsewhere, so I'm planning to start my own group with RéBURST and a few other series, but I figured I should just ask about this one and not push my luck. ^-^ I have raws for up to volume 5, and I'll be getting volume 6 soon. Anyway, here's raws. Thanks!
I may still be interested, yes. It mostly depends on how quickly scantlations for the other series I've translated come out. Gintama's top priority since the scans for that usually come out within a day or two. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, the faster the scantlations come out, the more likely it is I'll consider picking it up. The earliest I'd consider this is mid to late October though. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the raws~ It's a shame the series may end soon (judging from the weekly raws I get anyway.)

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I may still be interested, yes. It mostly depends on how quickly scantlations for the other series I've translated come out. Gintama's top priority since the scans for that usually come out within a day or two. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, the faster the scantlations come out, the more likely it is I'll consider picking it up. The earliest I'd consider this is mid to late October though. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the raws~ It's a shame the series may end soon (judging from the weekly raws I get anyway.)
Wait, it might be ending?! D: Why does everything I like end so quickly... Anyway, let me know if you ever do wanna do it. No one else I've asked will even look at it just cause it's Pokemon, so it'll probably still be available in october.

neitan666718

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bolivia
Here some suggestion, it looks pretty interesting...
Hadaka no Taiyou (more info -> http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79429)
Description:
A+ student Ichinose Taiyo is the brains of his class. His grades are always high, he's generally liked by his classmates and everyone thinks he will get into a good college then onto a financially well-off career. But his life long dream that no one else, not even his family, knows about is to be a manga author, which realistically speaking has near impossible odds of working out. The reasons why he keeps it a secret is because he'd rather not try if he's more than likely to fail and also because he doesn’t want to end up like his classmate Anezaki Runa.

Runa is also aspiring to be a manga author but is obsessed with it to the point where everyone keeps a distance from her because of her anti-social and weird habits. But one day, Runa finds out about Taiyo’s secret and forces him to pursue his dream. Taiyo learns that throughout his life, he has cared too much about public perception which will continue to limit his ability as a manga author unless he opens himself up even if it means rejection. With Runa’s help, he learns to believe in his dream and show his true potential. [vyc]
Raws:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hadaka no Taiyou (more info -> http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79429)
Description:
A+ student Ichinose Taiyo is the brains of his class. His grades are always high, he's generally liked by his classmates and everyone thinks he will get into a good college then onto a financially well-off career. But his life long dream that no one else, not even his family, knows about is to be a manga author, which realistically speaking has near impossible odds of working out. The reasons why he keeps it a secret is because he'd rather not try if he's more than likely to fail and also because he doesn’t want to end up like his classmate Anezaki Runa.

Runa is also aspiring to be a manga author but is obsessed with it to the point where everyone keeps a distance from her because of her anti-social and weird habits. But one day, Runa finds out about Taiyo’s secret and forces him to pursue his dream. Taiyo learns that throughout his life, he has cared too much about public perception which will continue to limit his ability as a manga author unless he opens himself up even if it means rejection. With Runa’s help, he learns to believe in his dream and show his true potential. [vyc]
Raws:
None of these links work...

Sounds like it could be interesting though...just need links that work and stuff. ^^;;

neitan666718

Reaction score
Country
Bolivia

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Overdrive? Oh right that. I'm going to have to start figuring out what my priorities are since everything I seem to translate that isn't Gintama doesn't get scantlations in any decent amount of time. I'm tired of translating things just not to see a scantlation for months. I do think Hadaka no Taiyou could be intruging though, and it's not too texty! That's a plus one!

benii

Reaction score
Country
United States
Right now I'm waiting on DeathDScythe (top of this page) to clean and typeset chapter 1.
However its been a month since I sent him the raws and he still isn't done.
I'm going to wait a few weeks for him to finish, If he hasn't, then I'll scanlate it myself like I originally planned.

I've already had to buy the raws, so I'm damn well going to make sure it gets done.
Also chapter two has already been cleaned.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Right now I'm waiting on DeathDScythe (top of this page) to clean and typeset chapter 1.
However its been a month since I sent him the raws and he still isn't done.
I'm going to wait a few weeks for him to finish, If he hasn't, then I'll scanlate it myself like I originally planned.

I've already had to buy the raws, so I'm damn well going to make sure it gets done.
Also chapter two has already been cleaned.
Sweet. As I've said just now I'm kind of annoyed that I translate a bunch of things, but only Gintama gets timely scantlations. I'm probably going to close up requests and stick to translating series that get released at least a good week or two after I've put up a script, with more time permitted if they're (the scantlators) actually checking for accuracy. If you can get folklore out fast, I'll pick up the speed of translations.

barling

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Figured I might as well ask about another dropped project I wanted to do, RealPG. Here's raws. If it helps, the scans are almost up-to-date, with only two chapters not done.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Figured I might as well ask about another dropped project I wanted to do, RealPG. Here's raws. If it helps, the scans are almost up-to-date, with only two chapters not done.
I'll read the raws. I dig the art style, so that's bonus points. I just hope it isn't quasi-seinen like most net manga tend to be, since I won't be able to read it. As for ReBurst, since it has been confirmed to end, I'll have to see what sort of time I'll have now that Dolls Folklore looks likely to be scantlated.

Yo BDR~
I want request to translate 'Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou" for ch 43-45 and here's the link

Hope you want to translate it~ (My english bad? Then sorry.....)
I do actually like this series (after watching the hilarious anime), but I can't read this due to the lack of furigana. It's not really a seinen, but I've noticed web manga tend to take out furigana for some odd reason. So I have to turn it down as much as I'd like to do it. Sorry...it's my lack of ability that's at fault and not so much your selection.

Description:

Raws:

I think I might end up doing this. The text (or lack therof) is really enticing. I just wish it weren't like 45 pages for each chapter. I just want an easy manga to do after the text monster that is Gintama. >_<

Last edited:

barling

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I do actually like this series (after watching the hilarious anime), but I can't read this due to the lack of furigana. It's not really a seinen, but I've noticed web manga tend to take out furigana for some odd reason. So I have to turn it down as much as I'd like to do it. Sorry...it's my lack of ability that's at fault and not so much your selection.
Well i can understand that, and most of my project are made of furigana, so it's really hard to find a translator that can read it.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Description:

Raws:
http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/36030

:) Although continued chapters depends on my schedule since a few people have approached me about other series, and of course Anagle Mole could return...sometime, someday. For now at least I'll try to do this when I have time.

Ecchi Boy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
yeah finally the release of Nejimaki Kagyu Translation thanks bro.:zomg

benii

Reaction score
Country
United States
I emailed you chapter one and two. Not sure how often you check your email so i'm telling you here too.

Jaimini626

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Hi ,
I would really appreciate it you can translate this manga from now on ( its a really good manga , and I know there are many people who wish to read it in english) Its really long so i am thing about doing the chapters from this week onwards ( note : i wont do the old chapters ) I can do the cleaning and typesetting , so all I neeed are the translations , I hope you are interested in doing it .
I am starting from this week's chapter .
Here is the link to read online :- http://online.mangaraw.net/Weekly-Shonen-Jump-Vol-47-284-7537.html
Here is the link to download Weekly Shonen Jump ( you can read it from inside shonen jump ) :- http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21174&start=0

I hope you are interested in this (*^_^*) :super

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi ,
I would really appreciate it you can translate this manga from now on ( its a really good manga , and I know there are many people who wish to read it in english) Its really long so i am thing about doing the chapters from this week onwards ( note : i wont do the old chapters ) I can do the cleaning and typesetting , so all I neeed are the translations , I hope you are interested in doing it .
I am starting from this week's chapter .
Here is the link to read online :- http://online.mangaraw.net/Weekly-Shonen-Jump-Vol-47-284-7537.html
Here is the link to download Weekly Shonen Jump ( you can read it from inside shonen jump ) :- http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21174&start=0

I hope you are interested in this (*^_^*) :super
-I prefer not to translate stuff from Shounen Jump, since those usually get picked up eventually, and I like to work on things no one else does or will do.

http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/34550

Rules are there for everyone's benefit. :)