TV - The Big Bang Theory Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV The Big Bang Theory Thread

agatha012

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
well i don't understand why people are so crazy about this show.. I had watched this show till season 2 and after then it seems me boring..

Adorien

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I like this show really really really much! I'm always amused, never got bored. I love Sheldon (Bazinga!) and I like each and every one of the characters, even Howard's mom (I know it's only a voice, but still!). I can't imagine how someone could not like this show just the way I can't imagine that someone doesn't like animals. :oh It's just strange to me.

Anyway, can't wait for the next season. ^^

klacc

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love this show. Every episode is funny and it is always entertaining. I was just curious though is Bernadette also the voice of Howard's mom?

Zetashift

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I love this show. Every episode is funny and it is always entertaining. I was just curious though is Bernadette also the voice of Howard's mom?
No, Carol Ann Susi(according to IMDb) is the voice of Howard's mother, but Bernadette can imitate her almost perfectly, hehe.

wizzard

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
we have a TBBT thread :wtf

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Apparently we do, I am increasingly more aware of the formula each weeks. It is still cool/funny as hell. But I hope the show quality doesn't go down since it is one of the few tv shows I am currently watching (even though they are not airing new episodes right now).

wizzard

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I haven't watched the last season, so please no spoilers from there :D I almost killed a friend of mine because of his unintentional spoiling :D I relieved myself by talking about Doctor Who episodes he haven't watched yet :D

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thread Bump~

Season 6 Scoops:

The series has added Kevin Sussman( Stuart) as series regular for the new season.
Sussman, who has recurred since Season 2 as Stuart, the owner of the Marvel-lite comic book shop, becomes the CBS hitcom’s eighth series regular, joining Johnny Galecki(Leonard), Jim Parsons(Sheldon), Kaley Cuoco(Penny), Simon Helberg(Howard), Kunal Nayar(Raj), Melissa Rauch(Bernadette) and Mayim Bialik(Amy).

That said, the frequency of his appearances is likely to remain intermittent, meaning he won’t appear in every episode like the others.
When Howard returns from his space mission this season on The Big Bang Theory, he’s going to encounter a few surprises waiting for him on Earth. Among them: His BFF Raj has settled into a new bromance, and his mother is dating her dentist! And to make matters more complicated, his new bride Bernadette — tired of living under the same roof as Mrs. Wolowitz — wants out of their current digs.

Casting News:

Margo Harshman has been cast as Sheldon’s new assistant, Alex. It is not Amy Farrah Fowler, though, who should fret over the introduction of this saucy brunette, but Penny, seeing as Alex quickly hits it off with Leonard and in doing so “may create a little tension” for the off-and-on couple, exec producer Steve Molaro said
Kenny Lerner( Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will play Mrs. Wolowitz’s dentist boyfriend, Dr. Schneider. And even though Howard’s mom (voiced by Carol Ann Susi) famously remains offscreen, she won’t be able to keep her nascent relationship under wraps from her son. Rather, he finds out that his dentist is playing doctor with Ma! in an amusing way. But how will he take the news?

source: TVLine

Season Premiere promo:

Season 6 is back on 27th September.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I think this is from season 5 but man I laughed at this so hard. One of many of her funny scenes.

Some spoiler news for the return of the show on 31st Jan for its second half of the season, here's what interests me most:

Sheldon’s forced to play nice with the always-irksome Barry Kripke when The Big Bang Theory returns with a new episode on Jan. 31 – and the physicists’ long-standing rivalry inadvertently sets up what star Mayim Biaylik calls “a big February” for the incredibly popular comedy. Read on for more scoop about what’s ahead!

As the season moves ahead, the status quo just won’t do for Sheldon and his lady. “We have two episodes with Amy and Sheldon really pushing the boundaries,” Bialik says. “Honestly, I’ve been surprised.” Though it’s not clear whether Sheldon will forge the final frontier, so to speak, the actress hinted that “Shamy” definitely will undergo some changes. “[The show] wanted to introduce some tension into their relationship and, as it’s always been, Sheldon’s reaction is totally not what I would have expected,” she says. “But it’s still super consistent with him.” -TV Line
I hope this doesn't change the dynamic of their current relationship too much, because they are a delight to see on screen and it's hilarious and adorable to witness their attempt at a "normal" relationship. Seems like whatever happens between the 2 of them in the next few episodes, we will be a bit surprised by Sheldon's actions :amuse.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
season finale

:scry

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
season finale

:scry
I need to watch it later tonight or tomorrow but I recall reading spoilers about it from TVLine, so I have an idea of what happens. I know there's a pregnancy scare between Penny and Leonard.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
amy and sheldon...:lmao

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, season finale is on 16th May; seems I'm actually 2 episodes behind. The last one I saw was Sheldon dealing with the cancellation of the tv show Alphas.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
my bad....so this week is the finale....

:pout

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I've seen those 2 episodes now; the first with the tv professor both Leonard and Sheldon grew up watching; the second with the girls' trip to vegas and the guys playing Dungeon and Dragons.

#22- Professor Proton was just a refreshing character, he was so awkwardly funny, I found. It was one of those episodes where you had someone new come into the scene of the group and question the situations going on with them, in this case Sheldon and Leonard and Penny's relationship. It's something us viewers have gotten used to but it's always amusing to be reminded of it. I'd love for Bob Newhart to be scripted into the show again next season; his scenes with Sheldon are just so brilliant.

Ah Penny being amazed at the potato clock! :XD

#23- Loved this episode for 2 reasons; Howard's impersonations and Amy and Sheldon's scenes in the end. So cute :amuse.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Season 6 Episode 19 was awesome, a bit more dramatic.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

:rofl