The Aarowaim Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Aarowaim Thread

Aarowaim

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey there everyone! I'm currently hanging around here a little and I read Japanese casually, though admittedly, it does get hard at times to find good manga. Recently, I applied to become a Translator and although I have a solid grounding in grammar and reasonable skill at translations, I can sometimes be a perfectionist. If you have any suggestions for a manga, or if you'd like my help in translating, don't be afraid to reply.

Currently, I'm looking for a 4-koma or a relatively intermediate manga to translate to get over my 5 checked translations to be accepted as a fully-fledged translator. I am by no means inexperienced, as I've been the translator for a small Editing group working on a 4-koma. Regrettably, my team seems to be on leave and not present, for whatever reason, so I'm kinda left to build up a buffer without them. As such, if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them and I'll get to working on them.

If you just want to talk, feel free to do that as well. If you're curious about Japanese, I'll do my best to answer you; though my vocabulary is tiny, my grammatical grasp is relatively good. Oh, and excuse my lack of brevity ^_^;

madman freak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey there,
So, i want to scanlate Doraemon now, and I want a translator who can translate 1-2 chapters 6-11 pages a week and as you know Doraemon is the easiest manga to translate. so, i don't need any experience, even a newbie can translate Doraemon, and it will be a good practice for you also.

So. if any you wanna help the best master piece of FUJIKO F. Fujio to get fully scanlate for the other Doraemon fans out there in the world , please send me a email @ :-
debashishsarangi0@gmail.com

P.S: it will be a separate and new group for Doraemon, because this great manga of all times
deserve Respect.
so please help out, its my request

DarkColorBlood

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hallo,i am new here but i was wondering if you are interested in old series from 90's mostly fantasy,adventures and comedies.....
If so,please check those series : Space Family Carlvinson,Elf 13,Tenshi ni Narumon and some more....i am not asking you to translate all those series!Just give you an idea of the series i mean...
thank you very much for reading this and if i did something wrong or bother you please forgive me....