TV - Supernatural (TV Series) Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV Supernatural (TV Series) Thread

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
hey,

First of all I don't know if any topic is made about this serie and if so (sorry but a forum is so huge) delete it then.

I wonder if any of you guys is watching this serie? About what? Well it's about two brothers on a quest to search their father who suddenly dissapeared (after 22 years rasing them up). Oh yeah, and while searching they are facing demons, poltergeists, plagues,urban legends,... shortly all kind of supernatural things. I think the second season is currently running in america.
And imo, people who loved the x-files should give this serie certainly a chance. If you like horror (but not tha hard one)/fantasy (though I would leave that genre out)/ thriller this is maybe youur serie. Any comments?

oh yeah, please use the spoiler button for too much important information. Not that every info should be spoiled, but info about the father, or the mother,... are too important

ITACHIWIFE

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i watch the show i love it and the brothers are so hot

ssjohn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
ive been watching it sence last summer when repeats where on..

It's a alright show i mean i wish there was a plot to the second season but it is a good show i just hope they get things right for the 3rd season if it get's picked up for a 3rd.

*and it being on CW dosnt give me much hope -_- (i still miss Everwood >__> *glares @ CW ppl in charge of lineup's >_>*

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I didn't even know it was showing on tv over here until I check it out just now :XD

Seems pretty interesting but I'm trying to find the season 1 episodes. Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on them? :amuse

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know any off hand sorry :(

EDIT--- Season 2 is over ---

Ok so here is a list of what happened and my thoughts on the 2 part finale --

Sam and a few of the 'Pyschics' are sent to a town to kill each other ((thoughts : ok so battle royal demon style :) this is being headed by the 'Yellow eyed demon' the one who did all the crap to Sam/Dean ))

The story moves on Dean finds Sam and Sam and this other dude are the only two left they are trying to leave and then all the sudden the other dude stabs Sam right in the back and kills him ((thoughts : ZOMG HE's DEAD SAM IS DEAD NOOOOOOOOOOOO >__<)))

The first episode ends and then the second picks up about 20 minutes to a few hours later

Dean goes to this deamon lady and sells his soul to get Sam back alive so Dean has one year left to live ((The same deal there dad made for Dean)) anyways Sam is alive ((YAY!))

The plot moves on they find out that there are a bunch of demons in Wyoming and so they go there to stop them.

They get there and the guy who 'killed' sam is unlocking a door that the yellowed eye demon told him to.

He says "I killed you" Sam ask : i guess you didnt finnish the job (or something like that) and then Sam,Dean, others kill the dude but the cyrpt he unlocked opened.

The Cypt was the gate to hell and demons are flying out everywhere the yellow eyed demon comes out and he knocks Sam out and walks to Dean he tries to kill Dean but out of hell comes Dean/sam's father he pulls the Yellowed eyed demon off dean but only for a moment but just enough for Dean to get the colt and kill the Yellowed eyed demon. ((Such a awsome scene!))

Things rap up they close the gate to hell and we are left with this line
"The war starts now" ((ok i know it didnt say that but it sounds better here >_>))

Can't wait for season 3 :)

Last edited:

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
:o season 2 is over?! And I still haven't caught any of it... :scry

Paz42

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive caught the odd episode of the show and i could never get into the whole thing because i wasnt sure on the over all plot but im hoping to see alot more of it when its repeated here in the UK

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only thing about this series is unless the ratings are real good next season i don't see it coming back for a fourth season -__-

There are only 3 shows left from the old WB still running

Supernatural *it ran for one season on WB and one on CW*
Smallville *it ran for 5 seasons on WB and one on CW*
and One Tree Hill *Ran for 3 seasons on WB and one on CW*

And the way Dawn has been picking up shows i think all 3 of those will end but only time will tell ;-/

morphodoll

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Yeah, I wonder, how many times Dean was about to killed? That guy, I can't even imagine him dead in any episode..

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Well I agree with the guys saying season three need to have something extra compared to the two others. I thought that the special children was a cool idea untill I saw the end of season two - man was i dissapointed...

But we'll see, but I read that they'll get a girl as a companion in season three and it's not jo :p

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay the 3rd season started and here is my thoughts on the first episode :)

Okay so the focus of this episode was dealing with the 7 deadly sins i was pumped i was like alright we are getting a major storyline FMA meets Supernatural let's go! and then time passed and all the sins were killed.............

The new girl showed up and saved Sam and from what i could tell she was pretty good :) i just don't know what they will do with her.

Dean started the episode out having a threesom with twins and the look on Sam's face when he walked in on them was priceless

"There are some parts of you i just never wanted to see" :)

Now with that said i don't know if it will last or not i don't think it will because the fact that it is on the CW and they are killing all of the WB / UPN series -.- but who knows we mite get luckey and its still early in the season.

Also on a side note the Ratings for this week were nothing to write home about but they did do a pre-air free download thru itunes and it is up against CSI and Grey's so the time slot sucks so who knows how things will turn out :-/

Till next time :)

RainyFrog

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait, season 3 already started? Where was I? @_@

notoriousnougat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I like this show. I thought the brotherly interaction was hilarious :D

And I like the Colt, it's an extremely sexy weapon!!

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
All this talk about the show and still no mention of the gorgeous 1967 Impala? For shame!

For the longest time I thought Sam was played by Chris Jericho form WWE... Till I IMDB'd it and proved myself wrong.

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol,

I just got caught up like last week or so on it :)

Woooooooooow

seeing Dean go to hell... and poor Bella :( dang it so much happened

Anyways I CANT WAIT until the next season starts :)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Well I have seen first episode of season 4

It started really good. I was really amused this wouldn't be the bring back brother season. No, better it all started with dean coming back alive. The angel is really awesome. God asked him to save him for some work. Can he be trusted? Might be he is a fallen angel? No? But that would make him a demon, no? Arrrrrgggghhhh first episode and already a great start with many questions

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just watched it myself :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, okay i knew Dean was coming back episode 1 but i didnt know how and i love how they did it.

Yea there is alot of questions now but I am looking forward to learning them.

I don't think he is a fallen Angel but i do wonder what the 'work' god has for him is.

Oh also you said "I was really amused this wouldn't be the bring back brother season." That was pretty much last season lol i mean it was all 'lets save dean' so i am happy.

I like the actress who is playing Ruby now, She was on another show called Wildfire which just ended earlier this year :).

Did you see the promo for the next episode?

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
No john, I didn't see the promo but please tell me what's special about it

You're right he's not a fallen angel, otherwise those signs on the ground etc must have stopped him. The fact it didn't have effect must mean he is good. Anyway I wonder if he has some link with that episode where there was "an angel" at the end - forget how, why, etc exactly. I do know it was about a priest

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is the promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTS-Q_y43nQ

Next week everyone from the past (or atleast alot of people) that died is coming back

I remember that episode, but i don't know about the link

Congratulations on 5,000 post! :)

~Shiki-Sama~

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
WHAT THE... DAMN SEASON 3's ALREADY RUNNING... OWHH... WHY!!
AND SEASON 4 already going... OMFG!!! DAMN!! LOL!! HAHAHAHHAAHAH!!

I've gotta watch this!! hahahha... damn!!:o