Shounen - Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Damn Anya and others are in danger.Loid and Yor come quick to rescue them soon.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ooh! Another high-stakes arc! It feels like forever since the Cruise liner arc. I’m sure we’ll see some of the kids shine in this arc. Maybe Damian gets his big moment, like leading the kids.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Billy is back! Do they even need Loid? He should be more than enough! :heh

Grimzilla32

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel if Loid and Yor were ever gonna discover each other's secret NOW is the time it'll happen given Anya is in danger here.

HOWEVER, that being said, I feel they'll just freak out and Anya will use her telepathy to give them both a logical out that they'll take and they'll just go back to status quo not putting 2 & 2 together.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Good chapter.Damian,Anya and Becky gave a good chance for help coming.Sylvia too knows now so someone or other is going to rescue.Maybe Yor somehow knows it.Someone hurry up Anya is in danger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good chapter.Yuri has entered into the plot now.I believe he will play a part in this rescue.

Last edited:

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean there’s no way this ends without Yor or Loid getting involved right? It just feels like it would be a waste for neither to do anything here.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Good to see Yuri being involved but honestly I found most of this chapter rather boring.

I mean there’s no way this ends without Yor or Loid getting involved right? It just feels like it would be a waste for neither to do anything here.
Loid for sure. Maybe he was in this chapter even :lmao.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Good chapter.uncle Yuri to the rescue.

Henderson is also good in this chapter.Seems like he has some connection with Martha.Maybe they had relationship in the past?Who knows.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Anya seems to be going to do something to save everyone.Go Anya.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spy x Family is back after some time.And now we have Anya and Martha saving the day.

Anya reminded the highjacker of his own daughter which convinced him to surrender.Also Martha saved Anya at the last moment.Pretty good chapter.

Grimzilla32

Reaction score
Country
United States
And Anya more than likely earned herself a Stella Star or two after all this

But now, if Loid and Yor didn't get called in for this, they'll probably NEVER be a better time for them to figure out each other's secrets. BUt let's be fair, they'd STILL find a way to be blissfully ignorant even if they saw it point blank

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh, I had forgotten about the Stella. Yeah, she'll probably get one.

For an arc which started so seriously I didn't like how the comedy with Anya was handled to solve this. Was rather awkward IMO.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And Anya more than likely earned herself a Stella Star or two after all this

But now, if Loid and Yor didn't get called in for this, they'll probably NEVER be a better time for them to figure out each other's secrets. BUt let's be fair, they'd STILL find a way to be blissfully ignorant even if they saw it point blank
To be honest, I think that’s something that would be saved for the endgame. Or at least near it. That said, I am wondering if Yor would do something pretty drastic. I could definitely see her hunting down the last remnants of the Red Circus to ensure they won’t harm Anya ever again.

For an arc which started so seriously I didn't like how the comedy with Anya was handled to solve this. Was rather awkward IMO.
Yeah, I felt something was off with this chapter. Endo’s been very good with his comedic timing, but I think he was off the mark this time.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
As expected Anya and others got Stella.But Anya learnt Damian's mother's thoughts at the end.Didn't expect it this dark.

Seems like Melinda suffers from split personality or at least has conflicting thoughts about her son.

On the other hand both of Anya's parents came.Good for her.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, that was a really good chapter.

Wish they'd do a little more to develop Yor and Loid's relationship though. Feel like they both have a relationship with Anya but they still almost seem like strangers to each other. Just sort of two figures orbiting around Anya.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Damn...Melinda is twisted. Goes from one extreme to another. Feel like she really hates her husband, she snapped when Damian mentioned him. Probably developed some mental illness due to her distaste for her husband. Which might be where Loid comes in.
I mean, Loid who is the one who has to get close to the Desmond family is the furthest of the family to them, after Anya and Yor developed relationships with Damian and Melinda. It's his chance to catch up and put his psychiatrist facade to good use.

Also Anya keeps breaking poor Damian's heart. While her feelings were true she had to go and invite herself to his house making him think everything was a lie. Poor kiddo.

Grimzilla32

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn...Melinda is twisted. Goes from one extreme to another. Feel like she really hates her husband, she snapped when Damian mentioned him. Probably developed some mental illness due to her distaste for her husband. Which might be where Loid comes in.
I mean, Loid who is the one who has to get close to the Desmond family is the furthest of the family to them, after Anya and Yor developed relationships with Damian and Melinda. It's his chance to catch up and put his psychiatrist facade to good use.

Also Anya keeps breaking poor Damian's heart. While her feelings were true she had to go and invite herself to his house making him think everything was a lie. Poor kiddo.
You know I never thought of that, the whole psychiatrist thing might come into play, but sadly Loid ISN'T a shrink, so he might do more harm than good.

That would be one Hell of a chapter