Question - Similarity Power between Baam and Traumerei | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Similarity Power between Baam and Traumerei

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Do anyone here finding that baam and traum have similarity power that they show in the recent traum showcase his power?

(The example that I write before it's so bad sorry, my only question is up there now, sorry for the confusing example before this edit)

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, I am not sure I understand your English (not trying to be rude, I'm just not magic) but I am going to give it a go.

Bam has the ability to devour things. The implication being that he can endlessly absorb powers and make them his own. Unlike other people who merely host powers.

Traumerei has his "all creature" which we saw unleashed shineuh across the entirety of the nest and perhaps beyond. BUT we don't know the nature of those shineuh. Traumerei is the tower's greatest anima. The LPB's main gimmick is being anima. With that in mind it makes sense to think all creature is still to some capacity an anima power. Originally the implication was that anima could control shineuh but their ability to control beastking suggests it goes further. I don't think any anima can directly control humans or even other sentient species within the tower. Otherwise the LPB wouldn't have bothered creating human-animal hybrids they could control.

Now, we don't know how all creature works, we can only speculate. But it is a pretty safe bet that it probably does not work like bam's devouring. My working theory is that traumerei as the greatest anima in the tower by far is capable of the greatest expression of anima abilities. Within all creature we saw one or two of the shineuh traumerei used against yaratcha or yama. So my idea is that traumerei as the greatest expression of anima abilities possible is capable of recreating via his shinsoo any creature he has controlled before. That would explain why his all creature contained a shineuh he was already using. And why he gives his shineuh to his children and is able to do with a mere seven monsters.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ok, I am not sure I understand your English (not trying to be rude, I'm just not magic) but I am going to give it a go.

Bam has the ability to devour things. The implication being that he can endlessly absorb powers and make them his own. Unlike other people who merely host powers.

Traumerei has his "all creature" which we saw unleashed shineuh across the entirety of the nest and perhaps beyond. BUT we don't know the nature of those shineuh. Traumerei is the tower's greatest anima. The LPB's main gimmick is being anima. With that in mind it makes sense to think all creature is still to some capacity an anima power. Originally the implication was that anima could control shineuh but their ability to control beastking suggests it goes further. I don't think any anima can directly control humans or even other sentient species within the tower. Otherwise the LPB wouldn't have bothered creating human-animal hybrids they could control.

Now, we don't know how all creature works, we can only speculate. But it is a pretty safe bet that it probably does not work like bam's devouring. My working theory is that traumerei as the greatest anima in the tower by far is capable of the greatest expression of anima abilities. Within all creature we saw one or two of the shineuh traumerei used against yaratcha or yama. So my idea is that traumerei as the greatest expression of anima abilities possible is capable of recreating via his shinsoo any creature he has controlled before. That would explain why his all creature contained a shineuh he was already using. And why he gives his shineuh to his children and is able to do with a mere seven monsters.
Sorry for my bad english I just can't explain my example better.
And here we go.
Yes we still don't know how traum manages to create his "all creature" that can similar to his shinheuh but for this case I will use leviathan (his shinheuh but it didn't want to tame) as I remember leviathan is part of traum (cmiiw) or leviathan's traum's shinheuh even he abandon it, how he manages to creating leviathan from himself or leviathan isn't create by traum we still don't know even if leviathan didn't create by traum still we have some question about that like how he manages to give his bad past or bad memory to leviathan then made leviathan eats it? Or why leviathan can only speak to irregular? Or every shinheuh that he have can speak like leviathan and only to irregular? We still don't know about all of that but that's one clue that traum can force give/order to his shinheuh even that shinheuh didn't want to tame and in this case leviathan.

And here's the similarity what I meant:
Baam devours creatures after that he can use that creatures's power even that creatures didn't want to giving baam it power but baam still can use that power because anything that he devours must be become his power.

Traum tames his creatures and he can use the power of that creatures that he tames and after that the creatures become part of traum and he can summon his creatures near him anywhere anytime (backward from baam that the creatures must devours first and come to inside baam so he can use that creatures or do anything to creature that inside him. Traum tames the creature not devours it like baam so he can use that creature and giving order, use it power or anything else to the creature) even that creature didn't want to tame he can still made that creature he thinks he have something that he gives/orders to (like leviathan).

Baam's devours like tame but the tame happen after the creatures inside baam's body.
Traum's tames like baam's devours but happen outside, between him and the creatures he wants to tame that face to face.

That is what I call similarity with the power between traum's and baam's that's only backward between outside and inside.

Hope you understand this time.

Last edited: