Discussion - Should Power Levels be in the sequel manga? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Should Power Levels be in the sequel manga?

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Hell, no. Not when he didn’t stick to it as a power scale or even a real representation of strength that absolutely matters.

It didn’t matter in the end, to the point power ups of characters weren’t even listed like King, DK Meliodas, & Ban.

Mighty Escanor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I still maintain that PLs won't matter much unless Sunshine becomes relevant. Because all its hype is about PL. It's not hard to know who are in the same ballpark.
Just like how PLs got introduced right after the first appearance of Sunshine magic in the main storyline, right?
And what justified the assault team's entrance to the darkness sphere in Camelot was Ludo's PL aka Sunshine.
The One's PL was of main focus in NnT iirc.
Seriously guys, you don't have to assign every shitty aspect of NnT to Sunshine.
Thx.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just like how PLs got introduced right after the first appearance of Sunshine magic in the main storyline, right?
And what justified the assault team's entrance to the darkness sphere in Camelot was Ludo's PL aka Sunshine.
The One's PL was of main focus in NnT iirc.
Seriously guys, you don't have to assign every shitty aspect of NnT to Sunshine.
Thx.
??? You are overthinking this.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still maintain that PLs won't matter much unless Sunshine becomes relevant. Because all its hype is about PL. It's not hard to know who are in the same ballpark.
If Sunshine makes a comeback, I imagine it's going to function under different mechanics than how it worked with Mael and Escanor. Don't ask me why or how that would be the case, I just see that being the deal. That being said, it's possible that it could still be reliant on power levels.

Tsotso2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Power levels probably won't make an appearance in the sequel story considering how Nakaba gave up on them in NNT.

As for whether they should, it depends on how they would be used.