Art - Shokugeki no Soma Volume Cover and Official Art Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Shokugeki no Soma Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

bihari

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Eyrie

ShiranuiShiranai

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Although I'm happy Isshiki is in the cover for vol 25, I'm kinda expecting Central's team would be the cover for it instead since volume 24 features the rebel. I was expecting something like what happened with the cover art for vol. 9 and 10 with Polar Star Students.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Although I'm happy Isshiki is in the cover for vol 25, I'm kinda expecting Central's team would be the cover for it instead since volume 24 features the rebel. I was expecting something like what happened with the cover art for vol. 9 and 10 with Polar Star Students.
I would've preferred that tbh, so we get a nice shot of central's team in colour with Rindou and Tsukasa in the foreground.

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Vol 32 Cover:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Vol. #33 Cover:

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Shokugeki no Soma Last Fanbook ~creators' specialite~

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shokugeki no Soma #36 (END)

Shokugeki no Soma -L'étoile- #8 (END)

Rzerox21xx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

The relationship between Soma and Erina." Actually in the final epilogue of Le Dessert, Tsukuda wanted Soma and Erina to get married. However he couldn't fit it into the storyboard so in the end he's decided that it's still too early for them to take that stage.

In the anime "Macross", there's a character called Basara Nekki who only thought about Music and the people around him were crazy about his music. When Saeki told him, "Isn't that kind of feeling really good?" Tsukuda considered whether he should give that kind of ending to Soma.

But he's well aware that after 315 chapters and three extra epilogues, if Soma x Erina's relationship never progressed the readers would get mad and saying something like "Geez, Soma doesn't have guts!" "Come on, just realize your feeling and do something about your love life!"

So Tsukuda did some romantic progress by making Soma realized his feeling and made an oath to Erina in his heart.

read the rest in the link