Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
From Tieba Baidu

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
From Tieba Baidu

Half chapter dedicated to Asashi. Give you Tsukuda. It is unacceptable. I need the translation. In the end I do not know if he is Erina's half brother, or is finally accepted as a couple by pity. My Kokoro will break if it is left with that garbage.

stratofortress

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
So Asahi Is the half brother of erina...

Fuck*ing tsukuda hahahs

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
What a blowjob they made us. haha then Asahi is Erina's stepsister. then, if Erina goes with Souma to manage Yukihira's dining room. Would Asahi be the new manager of the Totsuki and Nakiri clan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But what did they do now? They could not simply end with a simple ending. If not now they added another problem to solve. I hope it doesn't end in a single chapter. and I hope it happens the same as Nanatsu

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yes no soma x erina. Ill take soma x mayumi or soma x hisako. Those are the ships I go with
ILOL I think Asahi is Erina's half brother

Azami have first affair with asahi's mother before he courting mana

xNierx

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
From Tieba Baidu

Hahahaha it's just the funniest thing I've ever seen and as ridiculous as possible it serves as a great cheap comedy to make you laugh, hahaha Tsukada you have surpassed yourself never expect that the level of ridiculousness you showed us could reach more, but look You are certainly a writer's genius.

OyraYukihira

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I.... Am..... Ss..shocked with this!!
I cannot stop shaking when typing this tbh Omg
So, its like what I said about Azami, Mana is better than him..... At least.
He is too selfish insecure in his environtment that being manipulated easily by woman when he was drunk.
ERINA I LOVE YOU, SLAP HIM MORE!!
But Okay, I get it. Thats why in central arc he was always with another woman, and really know his place that he is not deserved to be Nakiri.
Wow Azami you really change 100 % from the nice boy to womanizer?

mike allan

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I.... Am..... Ss..shocked with this!!
I cannot stop shaking when typing this tbh Omg
So, its like what I said about Azami, Mana is better than him..... At least.
He is too selfish insecure in his environtment that being manipulated easily by woman when he was drunk.
ERINA I LOVE YOU, SLAP HIM MORE!!
But Okay, I get it. Thats why in central arc he was always with another woman, and really know his place that he is not deserved to be Nakiri.
Wow Azami you really change 100 % from the nice boy to womanizer?
So Asahi is Erina's half brother

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Wow they almost do incest

OyraYukihira

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Before Asahi is the man who want marry the heroine and now they are half siblings
Divorce is the right way for azami to being sympathise from me rn. But lets see the translation, what Erina's impression about this failure father

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Asahi is not the half sibling I was hoping for ahhhhh!!!!!

Welp, I guess I have to wait for La Future to see how things turned out for everyone else.

Iron21

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just realize that Soma went overseas to train and still haven't returned...Erina went to America to see Asahi and confirmed the brother status. She's dead ass about to send Asahi back to the school to run it for her while she stays to hunt down Soma in America. lmao

Not the way people envisioned it, but this how that Soma/Erina endgame happens next chapter if he goes with it.

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Melodrama and cheap comedy. I wouldn't call it a great twist plot, it's unfortunate. He dedicated half a chapter to the worst and most hated character. The flashback of Soma's mother passed into the background. If he wanted that, he made it, but that doesn't mean it's good.

OyraYukihira

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Melodrama and cheap comedy. I wouldn't call it a great twist plot, it's unfortunate. He dedicated half a chapter to the worst and most hated character. The flashback of Soma's mother passed into the background. If he wanted that, he made it, but that doesn't mean it's good.
Is this Sorachi's Mentoring effect? Idk hahahahaha

xNierx

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
And the question of the million dollars, we expect more drama from the Nakiris in August (Seriously then everything is so horrible comedy, I honestly can't swallow the idea that the next episode only has 28 pages ...), on the other hand and Where Soma will be, I really thought I was in the US with Asashi but seeing the situation, it is not the case.

dvtclock

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What a blowjob they made us. haha then Asahi is Erina's stepsister. then, if Erina goes with Souma to manage Yukihira's dining room. Would Asahi be the new manager of the Totsuki and Nakiri clan?

But what did they do now? They could not simply end with a simple ending. If not now they added another problem to solve. I hope it doesn't end in a single chapter. and I hope it happens the same as Nanatsu
I doubt about that, he was noir, illegitimate child, basically he is outcast son of outcast son in law naikiri family

But if azami can have an affair, Im not surprise if Souma have harem ending with multiple girls, Lol.