Science - Scientific Clues That We Are Living In the Matrix | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Science Scientific Clues That We Are Living In the Matrix

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ever think that we could be living in a matrix?
Maybe you're fimilair with Quantam Mechanincs and heard of the simulation theory?

From: Quantum Gravity Research @YoutTube // hosted by: Klee Irwin

An additional video

"Klee Irwin, founder of physics research group Quantum Gravity Research discusses fundamental reality. This is a Powerpoint presentation and talk given October 9th, 2015 in San Francisco before the San Francisco Theosophical Society (stfslodge.org) "

Found this interesting and sharing here. Enjoy!​

Last edited:

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mandela Effect anyone?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Care to be more specific ?
Sure. Also known as false memory phenomenon. The idea that you remember things in a certain way but were actually something different. Almost like you were living in an alternate reality.

A common example of this is Sex and the City. A lot of people remember it as Sex in the City but this was never the case so they attribute it to the Mandela Effect.

Really bizarre stuff.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure. Also known as false memory phenomenon. The idea that you remember things in a certain way but were actually something different. Almost like you were living in an alternate reality.

A common example of this is Sex and the City. A lot of people remember it as Sex in the City but this was never the case so they attribute it to the Mandela Effect.

Really bizarre stuff.
Ah right, named after Nelson Mandela I remember years ago a similar case with my girlfriends cousin regarding the famous Star Wars quote.
Her cousin is a huge Star Wars fan you see. The line was from Darth Vader and what most people recall is him saying: "Luke, I am your father". When in fact he says "No, I am your father". She swore it was "Luke I am your father". What's even weird is the actor James Earl Jone has said somewhere when questioned about the line, he recalled saying Luke (there was an interview or video somewhere about this).

So given these examples you believe its a hint or clue we're living in the matrix ?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ah right, named after Nelson Mandela I remember years ago a similar case with my girlfriends cousin regarding the famous Star Wars quote.
Her cousin is a huge Star Wars fan you see. The line was from Darth Vader and what most people recall is him saying: "Luke, I am your father". When in fact he says "No, I am your father". She swore it was "Luke I am your father". What's even weird is the actor James Earl Jone has said somewhere when questioned about the line, he recalled saying Luke (there was an interview or video somewhere about this).

So given these examples you believe its a hint or clue we're living in the matrix ?
Maybe. To tell you the truth there have been times with me where I've felt like I've been living in a simulation or strange cases of deja vu.

Yea I remember that Star Wars quote. I don't even like Star Wars that much but when I found out what was really said then I couldn't help but sit down and look at it from a different angle.

Also, I'm a big conspiracy guy so it's kinda natural lol.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe. To tell you the truth there have been times with me where I've felt like I've been living in a simulation or strange cases of deja vu.

Yea I remember that Star Wars quote. I don't even like Star Wars that much but when I found out what was really said then I couldn't help but sit down and look at it from a different angle.

Also, I'm a big conspiracy guy so it's kinda natural lol.
In a similar boat i suppose, but a smaller conspiracy guy, i like to keep my mind open or at least hear the other side of the issues or things.
Used to have many cases of deja vu in my younger days and lots of reoccurring dreams. Usually something like large tsunami.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
In a similar boat i suppose, but a smaller conspiracy guy, i like to keep my mind open or at least hear the other side of the issues or things.
Used to have many cases of deja vu in my younger days and lots of reoccurring dreams. Usually something like large tsunami.
Same.

Biggest conspiracies that I love to talk about are the big ones. JFK, Moon Landing, 9/11, among others.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I think evil and powerful people in society seek an excuse to justify their actions being harmful to the world.

Their excuse is: the world is a mere "simulation".

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I think evil and powerful people in society seek an excuse to justify their actions being harmful to the world.

Their excuse is: the world is a mere "simulation".
Not really following this. They do what they do because they think none of this is real? Or they're the ones propagating the simulation hypothesis itself?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Not really following this. They do what they do because they think none of this is real? Or they're the ones propagating the simulation hypothesis itself?

Imagine if you were an evil billionaire.

Your goal is to pay workers less and cut their benefits, so you can give yourself a fat raise with more benefits.

If your workers in south america move to unionize, its common for key members to be assassinated as a fear tactic to prevent unionization from occurring.

Exploiting and murdering workers to enrich your bank account and net worth could be deemed immoral.

But if the universe were a mere simulation. It might not be 100% exploitation or murder. Due to none of it being -real-.

The universe being a simulation could be a pseudo science campaign designed to devalue the worth of human life. To make it easier to push exploitive agendas that enrich billionaires while being harmful to the public.

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
The universe being a simulation could be a pseudo science campaign designed to devalue the worth of human life. To make it easier to push exploitive agendas that enrich billionaires while being harmful to the public.
But the willingness to do that isn't effected by this being a simulation or not, as the consequences are still the same. It could be proven unequivocally tomorrow that the simulation hypothesis is real and that wouldn't change anything about this experience being reality or not. And if it did, we'd all be ripped out of the "simulation" and these supposed billionaires would have nothing to exploit. Billionaires already do all of these things without having to lie about our existence not being authentic...

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Billionaires already do all of these things without having to lie about our existence not being authentic...

Consider history.

When billionaires want america to war with iraq, what do they do? They ask journalists at CNN to write fake news about iraq developing WMDs and nuclear weapons. They claim Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are teaming up to form an axis of evil if the united states doesn't invade to prevent it.

What do billionaires do when they want to give themselves tax cuts at the expense of everyone else? They ask economists to falsify research supporting trickle down economics. Which is passed off as "legitimate science" to an unsuspecting public, until billionaires get bored of it and opt for something else.

This is the basic format for many large scale social, economic and political trends like virtue signaling which have existed throughout human history.

Its questionable as to whether the universe being a simulation would be a viable scientific theory if a random billionaire didn't want it pushed by science. For their own personal reasons.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
When billionaires want america to war with iraq, what do they do? They ask journalists at CNN to write fake news about iraq developing WMDs and nuclear weapons. They claim Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are teaming up to form an axis of evil if the united states doesn't invade to prevent it.
Okay but they didn't require the media to lie about WMDs, the government did it themselves.

Its questionable as to whether the universe being a simulation would be a viable scientific theory if a random billionaire didn't want it pushed by science. For their own personal reasons.
It can never really be a theory though, as theories require data or evidence of some sort. It's at best an hypothesis or thought experiment based on logical conclusions about the known universe. Even then, it's rooted in philosophy more than it is in physics. Anyone claiming to have evidence of this is probably trafficking in pseudoscience, like the dude in the videos from the OP.

There's still an alarming amount of people who believe the earth is flat or that space is fake, so the notion that the public can be duped into believing we live in a simulation is way too ambitious. People routinely go against their best interests already, without being pushed.