Discussion - Red and Blue Thyressa | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Red and Blue Thyressa

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
About BT, we see in ch 92 S3, BT has a tail and has short hair. In 553, also we see his short hair. Prior to this in S2, he had long hair. Do you think this is result of transformation of viole?

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
About BT, we see in ch 92 S3, BT has a tail and has short hair. In 553, also we see his short hair. Prior to this in S2, he had long hair. Do you think this is result of transformation of viole?
I don't think soo, but maybe due baam acknowledge of their real presence on his body they change.

I hope both RT and BT can acknowledge baam as their master and blend with baam to make baam more stronger rather than current stat they only give baam needle and shield or make he can control shinsu around his area or make his bang/orb can presence anywhere place with the help of BT or RT.

I hope baam can use BT and RT power as he wish not because BT and RT give them to baam.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
don't think soo, but maybe due baam acknowledge of their real presence on his body they change.
Only BT changed as I said not RT. To me, BT looks like admin piece with a human soul. It has a face like human. Unlike RT, BT doesn't have horns. I wonder if RT could ignite thorns like BT

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Only BT changed as I said not RT. To me, BT looks like admin piece with a human soul. It has a face like human. Unlike RT, BT doesn't have horns. I wonder if RT could ignite thorns like BT
Yeah BT changing and that is only my hope that RT changing too, hope SIU can elaborate RT presence too, and we can determine too, can RT make baam thorn ignite or not, because as we can see only BT who has consiousness that it inside baam body and talk to baam.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah BT changing and that is only my hope that RT changing too, hope SIU can elaborate RT presence too, and we can determine too, can RT make baam thorn ignite or not, because as we can see only BT who has consiousness that it inside baam body and talk to baam.
RT was hit by mazino. He is weak now. That's why he is not able to talk. We know he can talk like he did in hell Joe body. Heck even levi can. So there is no way RT cannot talk.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
RT was hit by mazino. He is weak now. That's why he is not able to talk. We know he can talk like he did in hell Joe body. Heck even levi can. So there is no way RT cannot talk.
Yeah I think so too, RT took longer to develope than BT, do you think baam needs rice pot again to develope RT too? Last time he used rice pot is when with eduan that RT didn't make presence isn't it? I forget.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah I think so too, RT took longer to develope than BT, do you think baam needs rice pot again to develope RT too? Last time he used rice pot is when with eduan that RT didn't make presence isn't it? I forget.
The use of rice pot is for revolution. RT already has presence in Viole. We saw in S3 Ch 92 and ch136 IIRC. BT did say in HF rice pot, first came that red guy

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The use of rice pot is for revolution. RT already has presence in Viole. We saw in S3 Ch 92 and ch136 IIRC. BT did say in HF rice pot, first came that red guy
Yeah I know but RT and baam didn't ever meeting, I search about RT there is three image RT one is here:

Two is here:

Three is here:

What do you think about RT presence?

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah I know but RT and baam didn't ever meeting, I search about RT there is three image RT one is here:

Two is here:

Three is here:

What do you think about RT presence?
There is another in ch 553 when ren sees viole post nest arc. I am thinking this for a while now When viole uses transformation for first time, he is able to sense that RT used transformation but not BT. Given RT was hit by mazino shouldn't BT be the one to do 1st defense. Wonder if BT can make sword while RT shield?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
There is another in ch 553 when ren sees viole post nest arc. I am thinking this for a while now When viole uses transformation for first time, he is able to sense that RT used transformation but not BT. Given RT was hit by mazino shouldn't BT be the one to do 1st defense. Wonder if BT can make sword while RT shield?
Oh yeah I forget here:

Maybe the characteristic of RT shinshu given much aggressive when we see RT on hell joe than BT shinshu characteristic isn't aggressive as we can see when BT on fake thorn can make defence for baam.

As we can see too when blue devil on:

And red devil on: