Art - Pokekishi - Official Game Art Stocks | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Pokekishi - Official Game Art Stocks

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Note: I don't play Pokeshiki myself. I also cannot read Japanese. Therefore I cannot answer any questions about the game.

The character art posted in this thread is usually about the named characters. There are nameless grunts or creatures with stock pictures though but I won't post them unless you specifically ask.

I'm gonna start with the Cap`n.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Next up is Diane. She doesn`t have many really badass looking designs, she is more marketed towards cute with her outfits and maybe a bit more sexy with some. Ban has some pretty badass ones, though.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I was gonna cover Arthur later anyway, for now I'll post all of Ban.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Should I focus on specific characters or just randomly dump pics? I keep forgetting I have this thread here, too...

~Zeldris~

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think having posts with specific characters will probably better since you can always edit that post and add on in case a new art stock comes out for that specific character or just do whichever is easiest :) *can't wait for them to add the TCs to this game (if that ever happens in the far future)*

Kefka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'd love to see some King art.

Kefka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looks awesome!

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah specific characters is preferable. These pics are pretty epic. King and Mel are awesome as usual

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Since I find those pics in my tumblr feed, I'll post them here(just the ones I find really interesting),if that's ok with @Yakkun . Even though he created the thread I think everyone should be free to contribute to it and we'd all benefit from it. :)

PS: it would be better to edit the opening post, and include galleries of all the characters so they don't get lost in all the conversation. It would make it easier for browsing. :) Just take this thread as an example.

Last edited:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Feel free to add whatever you have.

I will make a masterpost later. I`ll add more stocks for the time being.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Harlequin really looks like a king in certain outfits, my favorites so far. It makes me realize that leaders in the series really wear plain clothes, even those for the Human race(Batra, Arthur, Denzel), Arthur's armor is shiny but in the end it's just an armor.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Also, from what I know we will not get anything about the Commandments anytime soon. The game is already past the first half of the manga and now has its game-only filler storylines which even comes with completely new characters. I don`t know why they won`t move on but I assume it has to do with copyright issues and the anime. So... let`s all hope we get a season 2 for the anime soon otherwise we can`t move on and that means no Escanor either.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Can some 1 tell me what kind of game is this? Are visual novel, or what?

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Can some 1 tell me what kind of game is this? Are visual novel, or what?
It's a mobile RPG game. You collect NNT characters (though due to promotions there are a few Shingeki no Kyojin characters in there too, like Levi and Mikasa) and use them to fight monsters and knights. There are multiple levels and side stories that you can play through, and every time you complete a set of 5 levels in a side story, you unlock a new chapter of it, which you can read through. It's a bit like a visual novel in that aspect, but not quite.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
thx for info, the designs look nice, can we use it in battle or just pic images?i want play this game...

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
thx for info, the designs look nice, can we use it in battle or just pic images?i want play this game...
Yeah, you use the designs in battle. Each design counts as a separate character, so you can have more than one of each character in your team too. (Like two or three Gowthers or four Guilas, for example)

Unfortunately though, the game is only available on the Japanese Apple and Google Play store, so unless you have a Japanese iTunes or Google Play account, it'll be hard to get. The whole game is in Japanese too (though it's not too hard to figure out what does what).

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Warning - the following post contains high amounts of sexy. Please consult your doctor if you are uncertain whether you can handle the sexy of this level.

Now that we are through with the Sins, we can start with the side characters. If you have any requests I'll consider them. First come, first serve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A couple of new ones for King, Diane and Merlin:

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last edited: