Group - One Piece Tournament 2015 - Group H | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group One Piece Tournament 2015 - Group H

Select which two fighters advance.

• Usopp

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Donquixote Rosinante

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bellamy

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Viola

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Voting Rules:

• The group stage is a battle royale. The two fighters with the most votes in one group will advance. Fighters may team up.
  • During the group stage, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for up to two characters in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the "unvote" function at the top right of the vote box and try again.

Discussion will end on: October 07
Voting will end on: October 08

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Usopp

Epithet: "Sogeking", "God Usopp"
Affiliation: Straw Hat Pirates
Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
Bounty: 200,000,000 Beri

When the victims of Dressrosa lost all hope, a divine being had appeared in human form, bathed in the golden glow of the beaming sun shining down from the heavens painting this man in a benevolent and majestic light. Witness to such a spectacle, we were left speechless at the grand appearance of this "God" and the miraculous change he had brought with him. Now today, this "God" once again walks our mortal plane with his holy presence in order to claim the treasure awaiting the victor. What could this "treasure" be that it entices a God down from the heavens?
Brook

Epithet: "Soul King"
Affiliation: Straw Hat Pirates
Devil Fruit: Yomi Yomi no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Bounty: 83,000,000 Beri

Carrying the dreams of his former nakama in his bones (well skull), not even death can deliver him from keeping his promise to an old friend. With his name renowned throughout the world thanks to his recent "I Feel It In My Bones" World Tour, the "Soul King" now stands ready to entertain the audience in a different setting, one invoking the life back into everyone. You best get your bones ready everyone!
Donquixote Rosinante

Alias: Corazon
Affiliation: Marines, Donquixote Pirates
Devil Fruit: Nagi Nagi no Mi
Bounty: Unknown

Rumour has it this former elite executive of the Donquixote Pirates was actually an undercover Marine who infiltrated his brother's pirate crew in order to keep tabs on his brother's movements and ultimately work towards stopping him. A tragic event has been whispered to have taken place thirteen years ago and as a result of this man's actions, a young boy's life was saved. Whether that rumour is true or not, the only evidence we have is of the "silence" surrounding this man the burning intention emanating from his gaze.
Bellamy

Epithet: "Bellamy the Hyena"
Affiliation: Donquixote Pirates, Bellamy Pirates
Devil Fruit: Bane Bane no Mi
Bounty: 195,000,000 Beri

A former Donquixote Pirate member, who was cruelly discarded by his captain, Doflamingo, when his existence was perceived as non-purposeful anymore. A man who found meaning in the trust/admiration he placed in others. When such trust/admiration got betrayed, he was left in an state of utter confusion of what to do and how to react. Broken down and left alone, he was saved by his former enemy, and given a second chance at life. With his soul craving to express his worth and freedom, Bellamy the Hyena has resolved to use this tournament as a medium to pave his own path forward.
Viola

Alias: "Violet"
Affiliation: Donquixote Pirates, Riku Family, Dressrosa
Devil Fruit: Giro Giro no Mi
Bounty: Unknown

The Princess of Dressrosa, who selflessly cast herself into the servitude of the Donquixote Pirates in order to guarantee the safety of her father's life whom Doflamingo had threatened. As a consequence of that decision, Viola, despite her hatred and disdain towards the actions she had to do as a member of the Donquixote Pirates, she was unable to avoid doing them. Due to all that built up negativity, Viola ironically is using this tournament as a medium to let off some steam.

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I go with Bellamy and Brook. Bellamy has the sheer force to overwhelm nearly anybody in this group and brook is in terms of fighting > Usopp. Even if they team-up Bellamy should be too strong and fast for them.

Roxinante on the other hand never showed any fighting abilities?

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
hard one too call but I would say Usopp and Bellamy, Brook is strong but with prep Usopp can beat Brook or Bellamy, Usopp can tank way more than them or what they can dish out, in the end it come down to Brook and Bellamy not sure between the 2 who would win though

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bellamy is the most superior fighter here. The next would be between Usopp and Brook but I'd give this to Brook.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Bellamy is the most superior fighter here. The next would be between Usopp and Brook but I'd give this to Brook.
I would agree that he is better at hand to hand fighting but his resilience is put to shame by Usopp's, God has far better sustain and endurance I actually don't think Bellamy can beat Usopp prep or no prep

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bellamy had been injured numerous times already before he got hit by luffy. He was hit the king's punch and allowed himself to be beat up by dellinger. He also didn't retaliate against DD and took punches from luffy earlier on before luffy KO'd him with a Gear 2 Haki punch (which took out a pacifista in one hit). Also, Usopp might be resilient but there's no way he would take Haki enhanced punches from Bellamy or spring hopper and Usopp would take that. Even luffy got injured from that despite using Haki to block much less Usopp. Like I said, Bellamy himself is also very durable and should be able to take what we've seen from Usopp so far while same can't be said for Usopp.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think you underestimate Bellamy by far. That guy has a similar fruit to Luffys, where he can create not only force but also a flashing speed. And this is too much for Usopp to handle currently. He is more a supportcharacter and a long range fighter, but that will be cancelled by Bellamys jump-power.Just assume Usopp got more endurance as bellamy, what should it use him? Bellamy hits harder and much more often.

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see a lot of people talking about Usopp's endurance, but what about Bellamy's? Usopp got beaten up by one person and was pretty much immobilized for the rest of the arc, Bellamy was beaten up by several people, including Doffy and Luffy, and was still able to use his 'ultimate technique' on Luffy during their fight. He even seemed to be showing the ability to actually attack Barto before he got hit by the King's Punch.

On another note,
Brook and Usopp's bounties are wrong and Bellamy and Viola's affiliations should be changed to Donquixote Pirates

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bellamy and Brook are the highest level combatants in this round.

Usopp lacks the physicality to keep up with either combatant. In this round, his current Pop Greens won't do much for him, especially in CQC. If both were at a range, he'd have a better chance, but I doubt he'd be able to create a distance between himself and those two.

Rosinante didn't show much. Definitely not enough to get him through the round.

Viola has shown no real combat ability that would allow her to keep up with the folks in this round.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Bellamy lost Pre time skip by 1 normal puch from Luffy while Usopp after being kicked around by Kalifa and Kaku took way stronger attacks from Luffy and he wasn't 1 hit ko by him, while still injured went to EL took tons of damage and was still able to keep going

Post time skip him and Nami (Sanji's body) took the same damage and never once complaint while Sanji was on his knees the moment he got on his body proving the damage they both sustained was no joke, Usopp's indurance and sustain feats put anything Bellamy has taken to shame

Let's not forget Usopp has dodged faster attacks than what Bellamy has been shown to dish out, I'm sorry but there is just no way I can see Usopp losing to Bellamy and with no doubt he beats Brook far easier

Last edited:

Deleted member 182576

Again an interesting match-up.

All are not "evil" and have somehow a good connection towards each other.
If there are any teams, it will be
Usopp and Brook, for obvious reasons.
Rosinante and Viola, both ex-DD crewmembers
and Bellamy is too proud to team-up with someone.

Usopp and Viola are more kind of ranged fighters, whereas Rosinante, Brook and Bellamy are meelee.
Brook, Rosinante and Bellamy will most likely fight each other, and the other 2 will stay behind.

I don't know how good Rosinante is in combat... his DF will be pretty useless here.
I guess Bellamy will win over Rosinante.
Rosinante is out.

Brook & Usopp vs. Bellamy

if they team up against bellamy, they probably win. Brook will fight him in combat
and Usopp will shoot him from the distance.
Bellamy is out.

Now Brook, Usopp and Viola.
Well, Viola doesn't stand a chance.

So the winners are...
Brook and Usopp

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bellamy lost Pre time skip by 1 normal puch from Luffy while Usopp after being kicked around by Kalifa and Kaku took way stronger attacks from Luffy and he wasn't 1 hit ko by him, while still injured went to EL took tons of damage and was still able to keep going

Post time skip him and Nami (Sanji's body) took the same damage and never once complaint while Sanji was on his knees the moment he got on his body proving the damage they both sustained was no joke, Usopp's indurance and sustain feats put anything Bellamy has taken to shame

Let's not forget Usopp has dodged faster attacks than what Bellamy has been shown to dish out, I'm sorry but there is just no way I can see Usopp losing to Bellamy and with no doubt he beats Brook far easier
What?

Bellamy sustained far more damage than Usopp in Dressrosa and was still able to move around and fight to some extent, Usopp took way less damage and was paralyzed for the rest of the arc, please stop fanboying.

And please link me these super fast attacks you say Usopp has dodged.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
What?

Bellamy sustained far more damage than Usopp in Dressrosa and was still able to move around and fight to some extent, Usopp took way less damage and was paralyzed for the rest of the arc, please stop fanboying.
And please link me these super fast attacks you say Usopp has dodged.
first stop acting like a child an name calling, if you cant prove me wrong don't talk nonsense rather ignore my posts if you feel you cant win!

Bellamy took damage so what it still doesn't change the fact that Usopp has been shown to take far worse than he did and keep moving, your narrow mindedness is blinding you and you can only see things from 1 arc and claim you know it all, please next time take everything into consideration.

If you went blinded by your own idiotic arrogance you would remember Usopp has dodged lasers and lightning and those attacks moved faster than Bellamy who is even easy to dodge since he comes at you in a straight line when he attacks

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
[mod=ProGoddess]

It's fun to discuss and debate on topics of interest but please do stay courteous and respect each other's opinion.

NO calling names or flaming.

Let's continue to keep the fun momentum please.

[/mod]

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I'll go for Brook and Usopp here. They at least will most likely team up since they're from the same crew and I don't see Bellamy beating the pair.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
This group is very difficult to choose.

On one hand, we can have Usopp and Brook pair up to fight and gain the upperhand. But if they are fighting on their own individually against any opponent, their chances of succeeding drops, particularly to Bellamy.

In a one vs one fight, I think Bellamy may be able to win (as long as he keeps his cool). On the other hand, Usopp seems to have performed better after he came to Dressrosa since the awakening of Kenbunshoku Haki. Perhaps he may be able to win over this round.

Brook isn't on show much and I have yet to see him shines brightly in terms of battles. But his music is pretty good.

Rosinante has a unique ability but I'm not sure how it can help him in this tournament. His fighting ability seems to be unknown to us. The only interesting thing about him is his clumsiness.

Bellamy is a tank and a close range fighter in this group.

Viola may have to use her charm to win. But it seems like Sanji is the only one who is charmed by her so far. :loool

I guess I would choose Bellamy and Usopp. :^_^

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Voted Bellamy and brook

None of these characters are particularly strong compared to other groups.

Usopp has a lot of potential, but at the moment I don't think he has what it takes. He is often used as support for other character's fights. Either that or teams up with someone (like in fish an arc). In the not too distant future I thinkh Is recent haki abilities might come into play, but he really has no experi nice using it at all. He uses tricks and bluffing to put his opponents off guard, but when it comes to a hand to hand fight he's out of his element. Like others have posted he has very good resilience, butter the ability to keep tanking hits won't really do it for him in this figh think. His main challengers are Bellamy and brook, and they are both fairly quick and should be able to keep attackingbhim without getting set up in a trap.

Brook will be one of the winners this round. Not even sure what his abilities really are but he seems to be a good swordsman. He has that skill where he appears behind someone and sheaths his sword, having already slashed them. Not sure what the deal is with that though as if he used that kind of speed during a battle it would be finished quick. He seems to only use it as a finisher but even so I think it would be enough for the others here except maybe Bellamy.

Viola and Rosinante as far as I remember have shown pretty much no combat abilities so far. Rosinantes skill seemed almost useless in most situations except for the specific situation he and law ended up in. His ability as far as I'm concerned was just invented for plot reasons. Viola has a very useful fruit, but only for recon not battle so she's put as well.

Bellamy a pretty average fruit. But at least it gives him some battle skills. He's quite fast and can inflict some damage. Also shown he can take a beating before going down, so I think he will pass through.

I think in this group viola and Rosinante will get voted out by most people. From the debates above it seem like a major point will be whether Bellamy or usopp will win a battle of attrition. Personally I think the can both take a lot of punishment, but usopps often seems to be to showcase how strong the opponent is, rather than his own strength. I think going blow by blow Bellamy will be left standing with usopp down (or running away if he has the chance)

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Brook and Usopp advance to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.