On Break - One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

ProYondaime

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Ancient Kingdom= All races lived in peace but not one kind demon like = Gorosei who made a trap to zuneisha/JoyBoy who was a Giant good boy kinda Kuma
Elbaph Closest island to old AK= Laugth tale all races spreaded in to the world, Giants stayed close to AK waiting for nika god AKa Joyboy, Nefertari Lily got lost in time history she and imu are the key and have a connection whit joyboy and nefertari clan

669ako

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ancient Kingdom= All races lived in peace but not one kind demon like = Gorosei who made a trap to zuneisha/JoyBoy who was a Giant good boy kinda Kuma
Elbaph Closest island to old AK= Laugth tale all races spreaded in to the world, Giants stayed close to AK waiting for nika god AKa Joyboy, Nefertari Lily got lost in time history she and imu are the key and have a connection whit joyboy and nefertari clan
Joyboy and nika are not same.

Its never said joyboy are a giant but have same power as nika.

SupremeMod

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As expected, JB was a giant. We all guessed this from the straw hat.

Gotta wait for the actual translations to drop, but Nika Elbaf being "Joyboy's" real name is kinda cool. lol

I'm still wondering what the reason was for the other kingdoms to come together to fight the AK? And how the AK actually lost given their technology and Joyboy.

It'd be crazy if Joyboy setting sail gave the other kingdoms the chance they wanted to take over. Zunesha didn't protect the AK or something? That's why he/she is punished. I dunno.

Not gonna lie I'm a little drunk and high so I'm just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks. lol

chess4

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Joyboy and Nika were to different people . Nika was a Giant god

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol are you crazy its already said nika are from elbaf a giant.

And joyboy are from ancient kingdom who have a power of nika.

Nika and joyboy are different individual.

My god.
Well if Joy Boy wasn’t the sun god nika from Elbaf, then who was he then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not exactly sold on the Joyboy being a giant theory.

That would imply the Ancient Kingdom was home to giants... which is what Elbaf is as they are too big for anywhere else really.
Well why specify being God of Elbaf as opposed to hundreds of other places then?

wing_gundam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
imagine, guys, we will spend the rest of our days with Viz reading the Mother Flame as the Mother Frame. It is just like Zoro being translated as Zolo, lol. Fuck them for messing up the translation
Of the spoilers that are out today the first one was on acid or I had an aneurysm reading about the "emo on marijuana" but then the better translation started talking about Luffy's derpy twin Ruffy again.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Well why specify being God of Elbaf as opposed to hundreds of other places then?
Because his Zoan form is a giant. I think Nika may have been a giant, that is why Luffy can do partial or full transformations into a giant, like other Zoans with their forms can too.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because his Zoan form is a giant. I think Nika may have been a giant, that is why Luffy can do partial or full transformations into a giant, like other Zoans with their forms can too.
If Nika is that old then, would he have been an Ancient Giant?

kg21tmac11

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I died
Edit: but then, remembering Raftel <-> Laugh Tale misunderstanding, maybe it IS Emo and Marijuana?
Dude I was about to post the same thing. I laughed way too hard at that statement. Please let it be true hahahaha

tony p

Reaction score
Country
France
The end - Pink Floyd

best chapter of the year !!

SupremeMod

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait, Laugh Tale IS the AK. I've been thinking about this all wrong. What if the AK didn't lose but just said screw it we'll make ourselves impossible to find without someone being ballsy enough to find us. Certainly within their realm of possibility given their technology. It makes more sense, given the story, that Laugh Tale is the AK instead of just the "end" of the line.

They could be the people behind Luffy's extreme luck/good fortune in regards to weather. Soft spot for someone finally eating the Nika fruit, or expecting/needing/wanting Luffy for something as well. At first, seemed like Dragon but it's also happened without Dragon being anywhere near, as we know.

Ugh please people don't start asking me to show when and where; pretty sure we've all seen it.

Starting to sound like the AK is, without sounding goofy, a place where dreams come true. The origin of DFs.

I'm still lost on why so many other kingdoms would want to go to war with them... jealousy? Seems too basic.

Unless Joyboy unknowingly started a World War.

Holy crap. OMG Zunesha! Perhaps a complete accident happened but the rest of the World was so intimidated by the AK that they came together in fear. Zunesha being involved would also kind of explain why the HL was built so high up.

Anyway, these are the ramblings of someone drunk. lol

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Nika would have to be a Legend for it to become a fruit yeah? Like a legend dreamed up by people then becoming a fruit like Buddha
So the people dreamed up an Ancient Giant then. Interesting.

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I still not convinced that Imu literally wants to sink the world or at least that's not his endgame. Especially if we want to be biblically accurate. But perhaps they did once before. But that's just me.
Overall good chapter.
Looks like I was right after all. Flooding wasn't the endgame like every one was saying but a mere byproduct.
And Joy boy and Nika weren't the same people like most assumed after all.

Last edited:

Sefirosu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Sound like we had Nika legend first, then Joy Boy and finally Luffy.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
oh joyboy (pun intended), seems the theorist were right. They are gonna have a field day with this summary that talks about Joyboy being the first pirate. So many of them were talking about that they felt Joyboy was a pirate and is strengthing the thought the Iron Giant and Zunesha was part of the Joyboy Pirate Crew?

Sefirosu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
oh joyboy (pun intended), seems the theorist were right. They are gonna have a field day with this summary that talks about Joyboy being the first pirate. So many of them were talking about that they felt Joyboy was a pirate and is strengthing the thought the Iron Giant and Zunesha was part of the Joyboy Pirate Crew?
Joy Boy's Franky and Joy Boy's Chopper? :))

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting. Makes me wonder how Roger became inspired by Joyboy down to wearing a similar Strawhat and following his past voyages across the world…🤔

AmyRose

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Now these are spoilers. So it looks like Joyboy and Nika aren't the same person but it's still cool that he was first pirat ever. Also while I like that we got more reactions from people I would like it even more if we got more action and most important more of Vegapunks message. It really annoys me that there will be another break and we still don't know that much. Well anyway, I love that this birdo Gorosei (I forgot his name, again) is searching for this den den mushi panicly. Also interesting how despit having such a grand name Motherflame is just baby fire in huge tank. It must be really powerful despit its small size.