Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!!

Nintakun

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yo! Hi there, guys!

For who don't Know me, I'm Nintakun, the brazillian guy that posts a lot of translations of old manga here in MH almost every day XD.

I'm an English-Portuguese Translator. I make my translations with base in english ones, but with the few Japanese language I have, i proofread it with the original version to make sure of what i'm doing.
I'm a Basic level japanese student, know few things of the language (only read hiragana,katakana, extremely few Kanji without furi, and a little of grammar), but i'm studing to be a better translator (and also, i always wanted to learn Japanese =P )

I have interest in classic old school manga, that no one gives attention, underrated series that deserved more fame around the globe for example. That's the kind of manga I translate.

My series:

Ongoing in translation process:
-Sexy Commando Gaiden : Sugoiyo Masaru-San (my top priority at now)
-Jungle no Ouja Taa-chan (Doing with StrangerAtaru)

Finished series:
-Sakuratetsu Taiwahen (this one was really fun to make)
-Mazinger Z (The epic story of Go Nagai, finally told in portuguese ;P )

On-Hold Series:
-City Hunter (Plan to get back to this one once Masaru is finished)
-Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! (Plain difficult one to translate, passed to other translator at my Edited Manga group, if he drops it, same as CH)

Plan to Translate:
-The Legend of The Strongest Man Kurosawa (Finished reading this one recently, and got amazed to the story)
-Seikimatsu Leader-Den Takeshi! (As a big fan of Shimabu's Toriko, once i get fluent in Japanese, I will pick this one)
-Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (same as Takeshi, this is one of my favorites!)
-Monster (The publisher here in Brazil dropped it at volume 10, i plan to make this from the begining)

Well, that's it folks! Welcome to my thread and feel free to ask whatever you want or just chat around here :p.

Yoroshiku nee!

PS: Brazillians and other portuguese-speakers, feel free to post in portuguese :D

MarvelousMelmo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As an anime/manga fan myself, i was wondering if you would consider doing a reasonably well known japan only manga called Magical Taruuto-kun. I have already found raw files of the manga, but i desperately need a translator (i haven't learned japanese yet XD). if you do decide to translate the series, the manga raw files are here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=2MTG2TQ1

if you are able to translate this manga thank you very much!

Nintakun

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Oh, my first reply in this Thread! Sorry for the late response, i was quite absent these weeks. :O

I have interest in Taruruuto, but i'm busy as hell for the time being with my actual projects (and my personal life affairs too), and my Japanese is not good enough (i'm still studying). I would like to do Taruruuto-kun one day, i'm a fan of Tatsuya Egawa's other manga, Golden Boy.

But Anyway, Thank you, for passing by the thread.