Neverland | Page 81 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Neverland

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
omg ...totally forgot about it.... sry,normally no one writes here but now i remember being tagged in here :feelsbadman

it is very tiring and it seems uni will be even more tiring,feel so old in there so it is hard to adjust now at the beginning,i mean im 8-11 years older than almost everybody...my tutor in on subject is even younger than me :sweatdrop
nah not goethe uni,frankfurt is too far to go back and forth...university of heidelberg it is for me
mathe german and english,will be quite harsh, for me even english seems hard now that i see all the stuff which i ve to learn...do you need the latinum for german ? and yes subject wise its different,but that aside the same :nod
i dont rlly know....for plan b i could maybe apply at the police or for schichtarbeit,but lets hope i manage to become a teacher ...you have a plan b?
thats good,i wish i had saved up some money ...but well like you i will work 20 hours since that is allowed max
That happens, no big deal :D

wow that's surprising, I thought we were around the same age? I know what you mean though, I feel rather old too, with the majority being around 20 and then you have me with 26... then again I already met/saw a bunch of people definitely way older than me... xD
Heidelberg huh, that sounds like a good uni. You satisfied with how it's going there? Here at the Goethe uni it's honestly chaotic quite often, more than I would like lol.
No, no Latinum needed, thankfully :XD And yes, there's a damn lot to learn, but it's more like finding the motivation/dedication to get it all inside your head I think. I'm struggling with that tbh, I've never been that much of a person who sits down and learns regularly, usually could get around without doing that and a day or two before a test I sat down and forced it all into my head xD Probably not going to work here, so I will have to start sooner I guess haha.

No, no plan B but I already had vocational training and was working full time, so even if things don't work out I will simply go back to working fulltime at my workplace. Still really want to succeed, I don't want to do all of this for nothing.
I wish I had saved up more, doubt I have anywhere as much as your friend lol. My saving are more for stuff like going on vacation or if I have to get something a bit more expensive (like a new PC sometime soon, bc the current one is starting to break down...). Then again, even without that, I'm sure you will manage Maz :nod I mean you even endured Abendschule, I don't think I could've done that :XD

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
@niichan
yeah i hear that a lot even irl,that i look act like 25/26
until now i cant complain about anything except the age thing, but with time im gonna be fine with that too
no latinum is a good thing and yeah my former teacher now my prof told me, you have to put more work in it and that binge learning isnt working anymore :sweatdrop
but that is a plan b even if it is going back, but since you decided to pursue this way you will succeed and it wont be for nth :nod
savings for going on vacation,i would give anything to have that :XD ...abendschule was so relaxed believe me,you would ve had fun too ^^

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@niichan
yeah i hear that a lot even irl,that i look act like 25/26
until now i cant complain about anything except the age thing, but with time im gonna be fine with that too
no latinum is a good thing and yeah my former teacher now my prof told me, you have to put more work in it and that binge learning isnt working anymore :sweatdrop
but that is a plan b even if it is going back, but since you decided to pursue this way you will succeed and it wont be for nth :nod
savings for going on vacation,i would give anything to have that :XD ...abendschule was so relaxed believe me,you would ve had fun too ^^
well but you're not that much older then dude, you can still hang out with the cool 20 years old kids ;)
that's what I keep hearing too, but I don't think I can change that easily xD besides stuff I have to do, like preparing and postprocessing for courses, I've not done anything yet haha
yeah I guess it is, thanks for your words :)
well can't you save anything with your 20 hours job? And that sounds more relaxed then what I imagined, did you work during your Abendschule too?

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
well but you're not that much older then dude, you can still hang out with the cool 20 years old kids ;)
that's what I keep hearing too, but I don't think I can change that easily xD besides stuff I have to do, like preparing and postprocessing for courses, I've not done anything yet haha
yeah I guess it is, thanks for your words :)
well can't you save anything with your 20 hours job? And that sounds more relaxed then what I imagined, did you work during your Abendschule too?
yeah im trying, got to know a guy 19 and a girl 24 yesterday, looks promising for not being alone in the lectures anymore :XD ..it will be hard for me too, to just sit down and learn for 2 hours instead of zocken,watching stuff,reading or hanging out here -_-;
my "20" hours job is playing soccer,pays me ok and im krankenversichert, but to save up some money im looking for another small job(10 hours)...and during abendschule i did work 15 hours at foot locker,they paid rlly good(still played soccer on the side though)
how long do you have to study ? and will you have a auslandssemester cuz of english?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just when I wanted to steal your title - you go and change... smh :bnah.

Anyways, good luck with everything~<3!

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Just when I wanted to steal your title - you go and change... smh :bnah.

Anyways, good luck with everything~<3!
you snitch :bnah

this good luck kinda sounds like a goodbye :o

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
you snitch :bnah

this good luck kinda sounds like a goodbye :o
Nah~ don't worry. I have not squeezed those buns in a non geh no homo manor yet. (don't lose hope so quickly)
After then, it might be good bye because after I hit, i split. :lmao.

Edit - dont ask tfw im talking about. I don't know either.
:feelsbadman

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
So mazino, are you still coming? :blush
yeah i still plan on coming the 2nd weekend of December

Nah~ don't worry. I have not squeezed those buns in a non geh no homo manor yet. (don't lose hope so quickly)
After then, it might be good bye because after I hit, i split. :lmao.

Edit - dont ask tfw im talking about. I don't know either.
:feelsbadman
wtf ??? strange stuff in your head got pushed out to fast again ? :XD

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep :lmao

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And what is the nature of your trip? School seminar, football game or just sight seeing?

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
visiting you and maybe meet up with another friend too,everything else is just secondary or a bonus... id call it a fun trip

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And I am fun, so I guess it very well could be called a fun trip. :jester
Obviously you can crash my place, if you need a place to stay. I have an extra mattress im Keller, which impy previously used.

Anywhere in particular you wanna go/do/see?

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
And I am fun, so I guess it very well could be called a fun trip. :jester
Obviously you can crash my place, if you need a place to stay. I have an extra mattress im Keller, which impy previously used.

Anywhere in particular you wanna go/do/see?
nightlife would be nice, from the sights i dont rlly care, only thing maybe i like the judendenkmal

Love the name of thiiiiiiiiiis thread ♥ !! Sugoi !!!!

thx, i know right :zomg

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I had the concern that would be one of the reasons, after all the city has a notorious nightlife. What a lot of people coming here though don't understand that clubbing is different here. As in, how people go out. What they dance to, how they dress, what they take. It's quite alien to the rest of the country. Like what is cool in Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich doesn't work here. There is no "glam" here, no picking up girls with super short skirts. You'll find a lot of drugged health goths though, that would rather take you to the next club along than home.

But maybe it's just me living in a bubble. :uguu

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I had the concern that would be one of the reasons, after all the city has a notorious nightlife. What a lot of people coming here though don't understand that clubbing is different here. As in, how people go out. What they dance to, how they dress, what they take. It's quite alien to the rest of the country. Like what is cool in Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich doesn't work here. There is no "glam" here, no picking up girls with super short skirts. You'll find a lot of drugged health goths though, that would rather take you to the next club along than home.

But maybe it's just me living in a bubble. :uguu
well exactly that is why i think night life will be a fun experience :D