Discussion - Naruto openings, the mysterious alternate openings, and where we can see them. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Naruto openings, the mysterious alternate openings, and where we can see them.

Kozar927

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys.
A while back I possessed a very cool alternate opening (official not fan made) for opening 4 (Go!! (fighting dreamers)) I cant find it on my HDD any more now that I want to watch it again. I cant seem to find it online so my question is this: whats up with these random openings that are official just slightly different visuals (example in the second half of opening 4 alt insead of shadows fighting it shows the following in very nice animation sasuke and sakura running at unseen enemy, kuruni and Asuma fighting itachi and kisame and naruto clones attacking kabuto) I know more openings like this exist as I have seen like 4 different version of opening 5 with various amounts of characters being added as their fight in that arc happened (now I know where this one came from because they were all in the anime), but whats up with the alt for OP4 that was never used in the anime but exists and how many more like it exist. as a big fan of the openings of naruto and shippuden I made this thread to see if anyone know of a list of all these openings and where they can be watched as well as why they exist. Thanks