Databook IV - Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Databook IV Naruto Databook 4 Prediction Thread

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Simple: this thread is to discuss anything you want which is concerned with the next databook, that is databook 4. The general question <or concern> of this topic is: what do you want to see in the next databook? what do you want to have answers for? techniques? characters? etc. <such kind of thing to put it simple>

btw. I already asked benelori for seal of approval <xD> of this thread - WHEN the db4 would come out, the thread will be merged by moderators with the general discussion about it: Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread.

NOTE: if you want to write that you want to "know statistics of Nagato" - plz do so, BUT if you want to predict statistics of characters itself, then its already topic for that here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/46172-Databook-IV-Stat-Predictions
Peace & Love!

My 'want to see' list in db4 <in spoiler if someone doesn't want to read in the first post someone else ideas, half-joke xP>:
I want to see/know:
- explanation on some of the techniques: 'meteor' from Madara, IF Sandaime Raikage's raitor armor is 'blackish' and therefore its already black raiton itself <why not, it would answer his 'usage'.. or in other words: "not usage" of black raiton in his fight/s>, Shinra Tensei <even if its a simple thing.. why not? xP>, Gedo Mazo <more about it especially that it was seen by Nagato used by.. just summoning itself; Kyuubi can be summoned so I wonder what the hell it is.. stronger than bijuus?!>, Izanagi explanation, sensor sand description <although we already seen it used in different way xP>, etc. <not thinking too much about it, just the recent stuff which made me think about techniques, I may add up some more later if there will be nice ideas by others etc xD>
- character bios for Gaara <just for the sake of it :p> BUT srsly: <not that its significant for any other person xP> Still, in the previous db3 in Q&A Kishi already answered that Gaara will be still using sand BUT I would like some more info on: why, despite not having Shukaku, he can still use sand: did he learnt from Shukaku, such answers - about automatic defense the question was answered in manga, still that other one bothers me xP>
- some character bios for such characters as the previous kages from each village; by this I mean: we had a glimpse for some of the previous kages not only by ET, but also when they were mentioned, like the Second Raikage. I would like some information for the rest of the kages which weren't mentioned anywhere <like some of the Mizukages or the First Tsuchikage etc.> Going by the standards of the previous databooks I don't expect too much about it, but definitely I would like Kishi to mention sth about them> Of course such 'characters' as that Second Raikage mentioned also count, such thing.
- of course I want to know <or how it is viewed> the stats of Nagato, BUT more so I would like to see statistics of Killer Bee ^^ <of course Gaara too xd>
- polls; by this I mean the usual polls made especially for databooks purpose: the best colour page, cover, scene, etc. <I find them interesting even when I don't necessarily agree with them xP>

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.