Character - Nanjiroh Echizen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Character Nanjiroh Echizen

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This suddenly came out of my mind about nanjiroh.

1. How strong is he? If He is an undefeated pro then he is 20 x better than volk/medanore/ryoga/rhineheart. I cannot imagine what power and techniques he have.

2. Nanjiroh is undefeated. I realize that the story us about ryoma surpassing his dad. If Ryoma loses, then he will have a worse record than Nanjiroh. So I think thats the reason why konomi cannot let ryoma lose an official match.

3. Why did he teach Ryoga supremely while just relax on ryoma?(Not familiar with the movie and I do not consider it canon)

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
1. How strong is he? If He is an undefeated pro then he is 20 x better than volk/medanore/ryoga/rhineheart. I cannot imagine what power and techniques he have.
Volk has also remained undefeated since turning pro. I'd be willing to bet that at least one of Ryoga and Medanore has an equally impressive record too.

3. Why did he teach Ryoga supremely while just relax on ryoma?(Not familiar with the movie and I do not consider it canon)
Not sure what you mean here? We don't know what he taught Ryoga, if anything.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Volk has also remained undefeated since turning pro. I'd be willing to bet that at least one of Ryoga and Medanore has an equally impressive record too.

Not sure what you mean here? We don't know what he taught Ryoga, if anything.
But I think Volk pro career is just starting. He will be a pro champion now if he doesn't lose with supreme number of games. Same with Medanore. But Medanore was injured for a very long time, so I doubt he is undefeated while being injured. I dont know why people are assuming Ryoga as the strongest in the tournament just because of relationship with Ryoma. He is just 4th in Genius 10. If he is that strong he will be no. 1 or no.2. And I will bet that he will have a very tough time against Ralph. In fact, I am supporting Ralph against Ryoga cause atleast Ralph has a feat that has beaten a pro. Ryoga is all hype for now.

It is stated that Ryoga playstyle is a copy of Nanjiroh right? So I just assume he taught ryoga. Nanjiroh always played echizen but we know nanjiroh isn't even 1/4 serious. Well, just speculation. My no.1 and no.2 question are the one I am really curious about.