Games - Moon Banquet 91 - Food Wars - End Game | Page 85 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Moon Banquet 91 - Food Wars - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yay!

Thanks everyone for playing and hosts for hosting! It was even though I was almost ready to rage quite during the host mix up. No hard feelings there though, as I already said in PM, mistakes happen.

Also well done Farfalla and James. Imho total MVPs of the game.

Crazy how mafia team fell apart so fast. You guys think this mechanic favored townies?
Maybe some? I have a feeling though that this also happened, because James was their backbone really.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i am so glad doctors check their sanity on me. nice

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh @Equaling Heaven good job, first game and you were on point! Protected the Spy for one night.

GG, guys~
And well done, mafia, said already it was a great concealing job, 3 day phases of headaches for me tbh... Special props to James and Gryff for getting far even with half of the team having low activity.

Pandu, nice spreadsheet :zomg

Once more, sorry Marm, Daws and Ust for the harassment, was too tired and got too invested...

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Farfalla I'm curious, what would your case against me have been? Iirc you said you had some train of thought that leads to me being mafia.

@Ustegius Props for not ragequitting/throwing, see what I told you about not getting killed nor lynched after all :p

@digitaldude I did not target Tatsu that night, because low risk no reward. If Tatsu is mafia they will let me kill myself on her or join them(both bad for town). If Tatsu is town mafia won't let me do it via blocking or kill. So I decided not to target her and see if I'm still alive or wasn't blocked, could tell a lot. Ofc this decision could've given more ammo for people to frame/lynch me, but worked out.

@Tatsumaki Sorry for getting you into a sticky situation for long. I trusted you, hence why I wanted to learn from you. If only desin hadn't blocked me that one night I'd have confirmed you as town on D3. But then again Death Miller would mean either one of us dying becoming a disaster for town lol.

I'm curious what mafia's plans were, I think objectively killing me was a bad decision.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla I'm curious, what would your case against me have been? Iirc you said you had some train of thought that leads to me being mafia.
Nah, it wasn't connections, by then it was more behavioral, felt you were acting like probing to see when to blend in and when to try to deviate courses. Idk, paranoia.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Btw Farf and others, roleless Mafia Members can still kill. Idk why you all theorized they must switch killers or that they cannot kill with spice.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Btw Farf and others, roleless Mafia Members can still kill. Idk why you all theorized they must switch killers or that they cannot kill with spice.
Anything with 🌶 = Healthy Townie | Mafia Member [+ cannot use night action]
Got this as if they couldn't use any night action, including killing.

Isn't that why Gryff didn't kill last night?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Host Courage is feeling a bi
Tatsu was Death Miller? Oof we'd been screwed if that lynch had gone thorough.
funny thing with this was that Gry was learning from Tatsu :))))))))))))))))))))))) so there would have been 2 of them, and seeing as Gry actually died :)))))))))))

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Rolling into the win 7 players deep! That's definitely a first for my eyes.

Thanks for hosting! This was an interesting set of mechanics to have in game, definitely calls for strong mafia team play which is a bit unfortunate considering the disappearance of Gnut. Hoping he's doing alright or at least better. In any case, I liked how the progress worked with this set of mechanics. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the mechanics not necessarily feeling particularly empowering, but it was an interesting experience dealing with mechanics that felt like a force of nature to deal and "ride" with like tides and waves out at sea. It was a mechanic that disrupted and changed up the flow of the game in a refreshing way.

Maybe it's just because I haven't played much in a while though, but this game had a distinctly different feel to it. I felt like there was simultaneously a lot going on, not a lot going on, a lot to go off of, and not a lot to go off of.

Speaking of both having not enough and a lot to go off of, @Ustegius , I didn't know of a good time to mention it and my suspicions clearly changed after Day 3, but sorry if I was rude voicing those suspicions. No hard feelings I hope.

Anyhow, I liked the game and I feel we had an interesting bunch of people this time around as well. Hoping to see @Equaling Heaven , @Tatsumaki (the ever-suspicious), @uberfayt , and Uste in more games.

Gg.

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Was a good game, had a lot of fun. Shame it came all down-hill after Holt died but that's Mafia. Maybe this mechanic can be used in a Toriko game, with soem tweaks and changes but Gry and I told Panda our opinions and that regard in discord, so all's said there.

@gnut Hope you're doing okay, man, and that someday we can Mafias again.
@Gryffindor Nice fake steal with daws. Also best fanservice.
@Holt We gotta hoe harder next time.^^
@uberfayt Shame we couldn't play longer with you, was fun discussing stuff with you in discord.

Towns were strong and having an endless wave of investigators and SM and Morticians didn't made hiding easier. We should have gone full "everyone claims doc" and have you guys go crazy with 6 doc claims, that would have been insane.

Thanks for hosting @Copy Panda @sakura-aneki @SirSamuel016

Status
Not open for further replies.