Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 365 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Mark it on your calendars, guys!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Mark it on your calendars, guys!
Independence Day doesn't matter anymore :XD.

Are we getting a trailer soon then? It's already the 4th in Japan.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Percival just gives the info about the anime (channel and time) which we already know, however Anne says "Hey... we're cramped here!!"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nakaba updated his blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52228586.html

Two first pics are discarded drafts for the volume 34 of NnT that were excavated.
Third pic is a cute Chion sketch for the volume 12 of MnY.
And the last pic is for the volume 13 of MnY. The spoilers are hidden (for volume readers, I presume), however the author tells us to look forward to finding the differences between the sketch (left) and the draft (right), and the final versions. The only text not covered means "is gone", so I guess the panels are from the DR arc, when Percy tries to show Zel his sword.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Once again, the blog was updated: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52228728.html
Two first pics are discareded manuscripts for Volumes 33 and 35.
Third one is the rejected sketch for the 34th page of Volume 7. For reference, here's the page in question.
It was discarded because it was so far removed from the rest of the manuscript that the author was told WTF that was.

Last edited:

Zorra_akuma

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Percival just gives the info about the anime (channel and time) which we already know, however Anne says "Hey... we're cramped here!!"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nakaba updated his blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52228586.html

Two first pics are discarded drafts for the volume 34 of NnT that were excavated.
Third pic is a cute Chion sketch for the volume 12 of MnY.
And the last pic is for the volume 13 of MnY. The spoilers are hidden (for volume readers, I presume), however the author tells us to look forward to finding the differences between the sketch (left) and the draft (right), and the final versions. The only text not covered means "is gone", so I guess the panels are from the DR arc, when Percy tries to show Zel his sword.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Once again, the blog was updated: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52228728.html
Two first pics are discareded manuscripts for Volumes 33 and 35.
Third one is the rejected sketch for the 34th page of Volume 7. For reference, here's the page in question.
It was discarded because it was so far removed from the rest of the manuscript that the author was told WTF that was.
PFFT POOR NAKABAS EDITOR LOL

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
It's been 8 years since Pocket Magazine launched. To celebrate its anniversary, a few sets will be gifted to 100 people each. Each set consists of postcards from countdown illustrations. This one includes MnY and Kuroneko to Majo no Kyoushitsu (The Black Cat and the Witch Classroom).

Mighty Escanor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
One last addition to the set of my weird expectations/headcanons, and I don't find a better place to post it!

It all started after Arthur acknowledged the usefulness of VISION in chapter 23 of MnYK. It was like they had but two choices, to get rid of Vision, or to search for Arthur's bride who happens to have a kind of similar ability.

It was a very interesting concept. NnT Cath gave me the impression that Chaos has an understanding of every possible future. He had the insight that Mel is fighting him in an alternate timeline instead of a dreamlike state. But MnYK Arthur proves Vision to be an influential ability that can be a great help or annoyance.

Vision played and important part in shaping up NnT, but it was not given to any of the Titular Characters. Even though its importance has become more visible thanks to chapter 23 of MnYK, none of the titular characters have the ability yet again. It made me stick to mental gymnastic to find a connection between Vision, and the Title itself.

Apocalypse literally means revelation/unveiling. I googled it, and Mokushiroku also has the same meaning. Apocalypse has an obvious meaning when used in literature. Don't wanna say Apocalypse here doesn't refer to the end of the world events. But it's illogical to think Nakaba doesn't know about literal meaning. Revelation/unveiling in the title, clairvoyance (Bartra's Vision) and vision of future (Guinevere's Kaleidoscope) given to the characters. It CAN be intentional imo.

There's also this difference between Guinevere's approach to the info she receives compared to Bartra's. Bartra is the proactive user. He tries his best to prevent future disasters. On the other hand, Guinevere is afraid of messing with destiny. She believes there is a price to pay if one tries to change the future, something Bartra never talked about. But why should there be a price? My headcanon is that it's the will of another entity. A higher being who governs the end. Someone who reveals the future to the chosen, and leads the world towards the Apocalypse (lit. Revelation). Such an entity is the opposite of Chaos because Chaos predates NnT world. The Beginning vs The End and Creation vs Destruction. These (possible) connections and oppositions are beautiful and full of potential imo. It would be my headcanon until I'm proven wrong by Suzuki Nakaba sensei.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
First one is what he unearthed while looking for a colorboard. A discarded Demon King Meliodas version.
Second one is a manga page he drew while taking a break from doing stuff for the fanbook.
TL:
Nabiyan the kingdom's Holy Knight - on a stroll.
Hm?

This cane... is it perhaps the Staff of Chaos...!
*See Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Volume 2, page 161.

I must report it to the king...!
The cane was thrown away because its effects were quite underwhelming.

...uhoh.♡
Nabiyan kinda felt like the world is at peace for a bit...

Not to be continued

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Really excited for this fan book mainly because we don't even know certain basic things about the cast(which we will probably seen in the upcoming battles?)

The issue of Lancelot's dominant hand still bothers me as well but at this point I am pretty sure he is left-handed.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Do you think Mael and Estarossa(probably the ones he has right now) are just regular swords?
I think they're regular swords forged by a good quality smith, just not Dubs.
Why would he need to talk about his own? It was about Lancelot. Lancelot himself taught Percival that weapons can make a huge difference against Cernunnos. He knows the difference. The issue with Lancelot is that his magic power is so great that it breaks mundane weapons. Tristan used normal swords with magic against Mera and Galan and his sword didn't break.
And King's tirade was about Mel, Diane and Ban, almost half the Sin team who'd somehow squandered their STs and were doing more poorly VS Guila for whatever reason(likely cause they were trying to be less damaging to the place than the HK, so they avoided doing their barehanded worst). It was a big deal during the Guila battle in the CotD where King practically showed everyone how much more efficient a Sin can be with their personalised weapon, and this continued with his argument during the reunion party where King also theoretically explained the mechanics of using a ST with a personalised ability. Moreover, even if we got more practical examples of how much better it is for a Sin to have their ST in battle, when Mel got Lostvayne back he both showed off its gimmick in battle, but also off. Sure, one can say the latter was Nakaba milking the comedy and ecchi cow, but throughout the story he took extra lengths of emphasising the correlation between the STs and the Sins' effectiveness and functioning capacity. The kids here were not particularly made aware of the fact that Gowther and Mel were using STs, weapons of the sort Lancelot needed, so it would've fitted the theme and moment that one of the current main heroes, if in possession of something even near that caliber, would practically explain and show how much more easier managing one's ability/power that became with a ST. Gawain didn't do that either, so yes, it still leaves room for wondering if even Rhitta is her proper weapon.
Regardless of their qualities, only the Sins's weapons have been called Sacred Treasures.
I don't see how the name/category can be limitedl to that group of weapons, especially since we know that what makes them STs is each having a special feature/ability enchanted onto them to specifically suit their holder's needs regarding magic/ability usage and nobody else's.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Here's what it says:
From The Seven Deadly Sins to Four Knights of the Apocalypse.
One day, a boy sees hope suddenly robbed from him, meets his trusted friends, embraces hope in his travel, and eventually becomes his friends' hope himself. These are the adventures of Percival. Please take a look at his and his friends' adventures!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder how many people who aren't familiar with the sequel think that Percival is Tristan or another of Meliodas's sons :lmao.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba's message:
The anime Four Knights of the Apocalypse is about to start!! I can guarantee that Seven Deadly Sins fans and first-time fans will enjoy it!!
It has shaped up to be a fantastic story with superb pictures, music, sound effects and the VAs under the direction of Kodaira (director) and Koizumi (sound director)!!
I am more than happy it will finally get to reach everybody!!
I will do the utmost with work to keep the series going!!

Next to Percy: It will start on October 8th on TBS!!