Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
The full chapter's out, here's the link.

TL:
NOTE: Do not use this translation for scanslations.

Page 2:
Good night,
my sweet Fairy.
[TN: There was another source with just this page and the cover without the logo hiding bubbles so that was how I could translate them.]

Page 3:
SFX: Twitch
What... is this unpleasant magic power...?

SFX: Cough
Sixtus...?

Sixtus's magic power is disappearing at a rapid rate... could it be!!

Page 5:
If you just behave and withdraw, you won't end up dying...

Haha.
If I manage to get close to you then I've done my good job...

What...?

Everything... is for this moment...
Receive it... my blood curse.

Gwaaaaahh!

Page 6:
Did he just kill himself...?

This is my true goal.

While it may be an eysore... for my creator...
Worraldan, that is also to get rid of a great enemy...

I shall magnificently fulfill the mission given to me...
This is!

Page 7:
In exchange of my life... my soul...
Fairy King... I shall seal your magic power!!!

"Curse of the resentful soul at death"

Page 8:
King!!!

Page 9:
A-
are you okay!?

Diane...?
Yes... just a bit dizzy.
SFX: Drip
SFX: Drip drip

Huh?
This form...

Page 10:
What?

Page 11:
...your magic got sealed!!
It must be because of the curse the sorcerer cast on my in his last moment.

No... now isn't the time to talk about it! Sixtus is in great danger!!!
I know... He got me worried like crazy...

Let's hurry...!!

Page 12:
...I know the ancient elixir is here.

...can you tell me where it is before you die...?
SFX (2x): Haah...

Page 13:
Even if... it wasn't before I die... even if... you're that kind of girl, I would never... tell anything.

Egnos Balcunis Noite Entero

"Heed... my... voice... oleum... vine..."
My mouth... it's moving on its own...!!
"Put the... tears of the... Eris flower hidden in your light... on my hand."

SFX (3x): Haah...
"Heed my voice, oleum vine."
"Put the tears of the Eris flower hidden in your might on my hand."

Nothing's happening... oh, that's how it is.
It seems like the mechanism doesn't operate for anyone other than the Fairy King...

Page 14:
Kilicmelic Erliora Zolthoul

Imeme Yor Rezonal Lal Piogrim

Ba Mat Dio Mu
Tsalnargol Martion

"Memory Lane"

Page 15:
This is my gift for you...
I want you to take it.

Don't tell me...

Yes, that's the elixir! But the part where he brings it out is important.
She is reviving the memories engraved in this place!?
Makil Modus
A few seconds earlier...

...there, good!!

Page 16:
Heed my voice, oleum vine.

Put the tears of the Eris flower hidden in your light on my hand.

Page 17:
This is... so bad...

But why's... the elixir here? I thought... Nasiens... received it?

The mission is accomplished... I will take my leave.

Page 18:
A golem!?

SFX: Clang clang

Page 19:
Sixtus...!! We came to help you!!
That said... she's damn sturdy for a Human!!

Run... away...
She's a... dangerous... one...

Page 20:
My, my.

Bottom: To be continued in chapter 149 - Overrunning

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Replaying memories of the place? <_>

She has the elixir, now she just needs to teleport and it's game over. But will she?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, it's in Berte's hands...

Zerodx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Those kids will be trashed huh. Good strategy, the that 2 head reptile fight king and put restrain on him while the White knight(can remember her name) took the prize and bully the kids

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don't understand why the leakers insist on obscuring the dialogue with their obnoxious watermarks. Surely just sharing the pages is already enough to get them in trouble if caught?

Anyway, only Worreldane left now. She's obviously not going to go down here so we're presumably looking at the kids stalling her until Diane arrives with Gideon to chase her away. Hopefully Nakaba will take this opportunity to reveal what kind of abilities the remaining kids have. The question is what will happen to the Drug of Yore? Worreldane would look pretty bad if her first mission ended in complete failure, so she has to either obtain the Drug or at least win some sort of a consolation prize. King getting his magic sealed could serve that purpose, if not for the fact that it was the work of a curse which the Drug could be used to dispel. That probably means Worreldane is going to get the Drug, but then what about King? Is the curse going to be what prompts him and Diane to attend the meeting in Liones to have it removed? Thetis might know the "Curse Discovery" spell that Merlin used to make the DK and SD's curses visible, at which point Meliodas could maybe just destroy the curse. Alternatively Nasiens's magic could allow for him to replicate the Drug if a drop or two were to get spilled on the ground during the fighting, but that would open a huge can of worms since he would now have an infinite supply of this OP medicine.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bro, bro, bro,

This is Morgan le fay isn't it?

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Worreldane is a nasty one. I assume Killbeggan was her student then or even her creation in the first place? She can definitely use spells we have not ever seen before, quite the powerful mage. Not sure if she could rival Merlin with her assortium of different spells and there would be the nature of Infinity that likely sets Merlin way above her anyway but it cannot be denied that her abilities are serious trouble even for someone on Sin-level. And she is not even remotely taking any of this seriously so far. The curse that sealed King is also especially nasty, even if it is basically a suicide bomb. But good job. No one saw this coming.

That said, she's a beaut <3
Step on me, Worrel <3

usernamesused

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
This magic binding shouldn't work. He overcame that against mael with commandments. Is that spell over dk level. 😐.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
This magic binding shouldn't work. He overcame that against mael with commandments. Is that spell over dk level. 😐.
It apparently requires self-sacrifice. Hardly a spell you use repeatedly and has many applications other than last resort.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Probably the best way Nakaba could've written Harlequin out of the conflict, essentially having a pre-planned suicide bomber capitalise on Harlequin being off-guarded and distracted by his son's condition. Like with Mel, seems as if the way to defeat the sins is to really just go after their children lmao. However, my biggest problem with this arc is still with how Camelot's entry into the Fairy realm was purely on unknown chance through Mertyl. Not only did he allow them access into the realm, but he also served as a distraction for one of the sins. If let's say, he didn't exist or had his inner conflict, how did they plan to deal with 2 sins from the start? Because if Diane went to Harlequin earlier, he wouldn't have been struck down by this curse, and had she gone with Sixtus, Worreldane would've never gotten the drug out.

The children will obviously be bullied to a pulp, but as a collective they might be able to stall Worreldane and get the drug away from her in time for Diane to come in and save the day. I hope she does get an actual moment to shine in a battle, since Harlequin generally always overshadows her in these moments. She's relatively healthy and has her scared treasure in hand, so a 1v1 with Worreldane could be a good way to establish her PL and it wouldn't be too insane for her to 1v1 Diane, since she is the weakest sin, especially with no dance buff (but she's still hella strong).

Is the curse going to be what prompts him and Diane to attend the meeting in Liones to have it removed? Thetis might know the "Curse Discovery" spell that Merlin used to make the DK and SD's curses visible, at which point Meliodas could maybe just destroy the curse. Alternatively Nasiens's magic could allow for him to replicate the Drug if a drop or two were to get spilled on the ground during the fighting, but that would open a huge can of worms since he would now have an infinite supply of this OP medicine.
You're forgetting how Elizabeth's magic can basically break any curse that isn't SD/DK's level of power. If they went to Liones then she would just break it.

But considering how Diane is presumably going to 1v1 Worreldane, and the kids have the drug in their hands right now, they need only a few moments to slip Harlequin a sip and he'll be back in action.

Magic that is fuelled by suicide/self-sacrifice has always been much stronger and probably the greatest enhancer for any spell. Zaratras being able to purify a demon X10 his PL, Fraudrin presumably being able to wipe Liones and much more off the Brittannia map... etc

Besides, the dragon dude got lucky he was in the right position at the right time against an off-guarded King.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bro, bro, bro,

This is Morgan le fay isn't it?
But she said her name already.

It's temporary obviously.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It would be cool if Lancelot steps in to save his cousins and force Worreldane to retreat.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Probably the best way Nakaba could've written Harlequin out of the conflict, essentially having a pre-planned suicide bomber capitalise on Harlequin being off-guarded and distracted by his son's condition. Like with Mel, seems as if the way to defeat the sins is to really just go after their children lmao. However, my biggest problem with this arc is still with how Camelot's entry into the Fairy realm was purely on unknown chance through Mertyl. Not only did he allow them access into the realm, but he also served as a distraction for one of the sins. If let's say, he didn't exist or had his inner conflict, how did they plan to deal with 2 sins from the start? Because if Diane went to Harlequin earlier, he wouldn't have been struck down by this curse, and had she gone with Sixtus, Worreldane would've never gotten the drug out.

The children will obviously be bullied to a pulp, but as a collective they might be able to stall Worreldane and get the drug away from her in time for Diane to come in and save the day. I hope she does get an actual moment to shine in a battle, since Harlequin generally always overshadows her in these moments. She's relatively healthy and has her scared treasure in hand, so a 1v1 with Worreldane could be a good way to establish her PL and it wouldn't be too insane for her to 1v1 Diane, since she is the weakest sin, especially with no dance buff (but she's still hella strong).
That's a lot of "ifs" and "buts" here. The plan worked this way because of how Killbeggan happened upon Myrtle some chapters ago.

Let's assume Myrtle hadn't been there at the time or hadn't existed in the first place, what then? The plan overall wouldn't have changed. Killbeggan and Worreldane would've caused enough of a ruckus near the border of the fairy kingdom that either the defensive mechanism of the gate would've sprung and thus alerted Harlequin to get there or someone else would've eventually shown up. They literally only needed someone from inside to be there so they could piggy-back ride their shadow. Myrtle's corruption was convenient but never a key point of the plan.

As far as we can guess from everything we have seen so far it was 1) gain access to the realm 2) attempt to get the drug OR alternatively find the person who can grant access to it 3) remove said person from the game and escape with the drug.

They didn't know for sure the exact requirements for getting access to the drug but Worreldane's wording confirms they at least suspected it required fairy engagement. King being there and getting his magic sealed is a bonus. Had it been Diane, that also would've been a bonus for Camelot. Had it been both, either one could have been sealed by Killbeggan. Had either of them or both of them met Worreldane instead directly... well, I don't know what would've happened then. But Worreldane is obviously good enough to entirely mask their true strength so she would very very likely have been below radar anyway and never painted a target on herself regardless of who had shown up. It all rode on Killbeggan's performance and sacrifice and literally no-one there, not even the two Sins, were able to see through the entire ruse.

I know the plan seemed very idiotic a couple of chapters ago but I assume Killbeggan had signed for suicide in a worst case scenario right from the start only to pave the way for Worreldane to do her thing. And as gung-ho as it all was, no one called their bluff. It worked. At least up till now.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So as expected, they had a plan in play that could have been done without having to face King or Diane. While I expected Kilbeggan to be a distraction, I assume he was gonna try to flee, not sacrifice himself to take King off the board... Worreldane having a way around the limitations was something I expected, though figured it would be making a copy or something. Replaying past events seems like an interesting spell, though it would require a bunch of knowledge of events to fully use... then again, Camelot does have access to divination, so taking advantageous of unique events should be simple enough. Anyway, considering what she showed so far, curious how the other children are gonna prevent her from taking the elixir.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am starting to find this arc a bit slow... The kids are obviously no match and Nasiens still doesn't know the truth.

It would be cool if Lancelot steps in to save his cousins and force Worreldane to retreat.
We have two Sins and their kids here. I don't see anyone else appearing. All she needs to do is to take the bottle and teleport.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But she said her name already.
pseudonym /nickname 100%

And I prophesy, the dimension of "worreldane" is a laboratory

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
pseudonym /nickname 100%

And I prophesy, the dimension of "worreldane" is a laboratory
That's not hard to "prophesy". Merlin had secret laboratories all over Britania.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Somebody else posted more pages with unobstructed bubbles but only up to page 12 for now. I updated my post for that part.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So as I thought, Worraldan is Kilbeggan's creator.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
While it may be an eysore... for my creator...
Worraldan, that is also to get rid of a great enemy...
Whait, she create killbegan?