Events - MH Secret Santa 2020 | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events MH Secret Santa 2020

Who is Santa~?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
MY RECEIVED GIFT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY DRAWING

...I'm genuinely embarrassed. Person who got my drawing, I'm going to one-up my own art. Because damn. I didn't know the stakes were such.
Happy Holidays @zetsu banned

Oh man, I didn't want anyone to feel inferior. I'm sure your gift was nice too ❤ But glad you liked it. I'm gonna draw worst next year.

I also made some extra gifts, I wonder if those got given to anyone? :hmm

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I got Kelly Marmajelly. Got very lucky since it's a person ik a bit more about and that I love. Sent her some original art based on animal crossing and her cat Dora, hope you liked it, Marmy ^^ (there's something else going your way is all I'll say). Wish you a merry end of this fucking 2020 that can go to hell :D (stupid year). But hope you could get a smile now, missy!
Happy holidays to the rest of you as well, people. Looking forward for more years with you all.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
@goldb you saw my privates, was it THAT bad? '-'

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I also made some extra gifts, I wonder if those got given to anyone?
No, it wasn't needed in the end. Everyone received their gifts on the day or at least a day later. So I'll save those unless you want to share them yourselves.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@goldb you saw my privates, was it THAT bad? '-'
I actually haven't, I just sent it to them as it was. I think the user themselves aren't very active...or forgotten to post here again.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
No, it wasn't needed in the end. Everyone received their gifts on the day or at least a day later. So I'll save those unless you want to share them yourselves.
If it is okay, I'll share mine on my Instagram some day now ^^;

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I actually haven't, I just sent it to them as it was. I think the user themselves aren't very active...or forgotten to post here again.
Oh boy you are missing out '-'

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
The gift I gave will receive an upgrade once I get my hands on the proper equipment. Probably one of the few non-art related gifts. Yet.

Hope you have no food allergies or hate sweets @Juviii. I wanted to make a Tasty-style video but we were a bit too shaky with just handheld ;-;.

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Anyway, as for me I was the SS of @the CEO of the body build improvement club. Of course, Santa certainly did not forget to send you the first gift, definitely not. It was all part of the plan to brought you into a misdirection that you only received a ''set'' as gift so you wouldn't guess its me. Just to make sure I am definitely not backing up Bob that he forgot to send my first gift to you. He would never forget about it, definitely not. That would bring him into a weird position especially knowing he is an admin. He knows his duties. Forgetting things would demote him easily, that ain't Bob for you guys. -3-

That aside, I hope you enjoyed both gifts. =3=/

PS: Sam you really gotta stop eating pizzas bruh.

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The gift I gave will receive an upgrade once I get my hands on the proper equipment. Probably one of the few non-art related gifts. Yet.

Hope you have no food allergies or hate sweets @Juviii. I wanted to make a Tasty-style video but we were a bit too shaky with just handheld ;-;.
Oh one of my guesses was right. What is the yellow ingredient ? I need to know! :XD

And I love cookies!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
My present was for @Totinona, hope you liked them. :bobriki

I got an awesome and cute drawing of Allen Walker! I will wear it soon, waiting for the reveal of who made it but I have a general idea already~
The drawing it's lovely, thank you a lot Santa. ❤

And thank you Bob for the event! It was very nice and fun.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I got Kelly Marmajelly. Got very lucky since it's a person ik a bit more about and that I love. Sent her some original art based on animal crossing and her cat Dora, hope you liked it, Marmy ^^ (there's something else going your way is all I'll say). Wish you a merry end of this fucking 2020 that can go to hell :D (stupid year). But hope you could get a smile now, missy!
Happy holidays to the rest of you as well, people. Looking forward for more years with you all.
Haha, after I opened the gift, I knew it could only be one person and here we are. Really appreciate the gift you made for me!! :blush
It's really cute, and love how personalized it is! Will definitely make a print of the artwork. Thank you so much. Hope you had a great christmas! Let's have an awesome 2021

As for me - @Hermit was right, I was his SS. just had to make something Harmony related haha. Hope you like it! :nod

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Evil3ye's secret santa here o/

Truth be told, I found those pics on pinterest and edited it hard, so it's not perfect :sweatdrop
But I'm happy that you like it that much!

And @Lady pompom thank you so much for the set! It was so lovely :wtf
I can't change my current one due of mobile issues, but I'll cherish them dearly!

Overall, this event was so fun! I hope we'll have another one next year \o/

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
My present was for @Totinona, hope you liked them. :bobriki

I got an awesome and cute drawing of Allen Walker! I will wear it soon, waiting for the reveal of who made it but I have a general idea already~
The drawing it's lovely, thank you a lot Santa. ❤

And thank you Bob for the event! It was very nice and fun.
TAT I was your santa, I was afraid you wouldn't like it T_T so afraid to divulge that it was me T_T idk if santa gave you my message as well, but I had to rush last minute so it's not what I wanted to send T_T So I'll do it better I promise, so you can wear it with pride <3

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I got @Seraph as my recipient, of course you don't like Owari no Seraph :nah
You know, when i saw the set i had a feeling that it might be you haha. I'm not too big on the series but the set you made looks nice, will be sure to use it after my current one. Thanks man!

My recipient was @sakura-aneki , i didn't really know what to gift you so i made a set befitting of the season, hope you liked it anyway! :verily

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
You know, when i saw the set i had a feeling that it might be you haha. I'm not too big on the series but the set you made looks nice, will be sure to use it after my current one. Thanks man!

My recipient was @sakura-aneki , i didn't really know what to gift you so i made a set befitting of the season, hope you liked it anyway! :verily
Seraph I love it <3 I'm wearing the sig, only changed the avi cuz the colors fit more XD but it's lovely! thank you very much for doing it <3